What's new

Armenia calls for boosting all-out relations with Iran

So, can we question Turkey's intention for recognizing India? Armenia is a free country, and Pakistan should recognize it as such.

This statement I just made in no way will mean that I hate Turks, if you think that, then you are paranoid.

@Hyper: Stop being such a suck up idiot, and open your own mind for once.

Are you also smoked-up matey? India is a reality that even god can not deny! You want the Turks to deny recognizing a global player, wherein your moosli brothers did it in a day?

Regarding my mind. My mind was even more open, compared to yours, when I was in diapers :D

yes exactly , also if you see many armenians views they are anti-islam and even swear at islam just because azeri turks are muslim.
I smacked one in 2003 :)

Jannisaries_Artwork.jpg

Do not kill me with your words “Yet each man kills the thing he loves, By each let this be heard, Some do it with a bitter look, Some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss, The brave man with a sword!”

those evil that et our bread and knifed us behind us shall always be remembered

How can you make such a statement? Because of the fact that your two armenian friends are good, means the whole country is good?
llmaoooooooooooooooooo

Turkish racism at its finest.

So he's not allowed to like Armenians? The whole Islamic world must hate Armenia because you guys don't like them? I guess we should all drop dead whenever you guys have an opinion.

Talk for yourself. Since when is the enemy of the Islam (Iran/shiism) a part of the Islamic world? Dont worry, we are not surprised that Iran co-operate with armenia to make them stronger so they can keep killing and suppressing the muslims.
hahahahhaha a turkish suicide bomber
thought ya'll were all "we love ata turk and wanna have his baby" like and hardcore seculars. Guess they kicked out the wahabi ones out of the country. Funny how you're sitting in Holland talking like a terrorist saudi when that kind of talk in Turkey would land you in one of the world famous Turkish prisons.

So when is this jihad of yours against shias happening? Make sure you blow up as many children as you can. No suicide bombing mission is complete without killing at least 10 kids.

if pakistan ever allies with armenia i will question real pakistani's view , you will ally an enemy of us , a enemy of our brothers also.
however i believe majority are against sparkling cresents view and base that on their own views

Just look at the armenian guys face , that says it all

Its really surprising view from Turkey....I was thinking that Turkey is having a neutral view in India Pakistan relation and in specific to Kashmir...But based on your feedback then i can see that Turkey's opinion is not at all sympathetic to India's intrest...At least I can appreciate that Iran is being neutral in this matter...

Blood can never become thinner than water. The way to Turkey's heart leads from Pakistan. Trust me!
Its really surprising view from Turkey....I was thinking that Turkey is having a neutral view in India Pakistan relation and in specific to Kashmir...But based on your feedback then i can see that Turkey's opinion is not at all sympathetic to India's intrest...At least I can appreciate that Iran is being neutral in this matter...

Blood can never become thinner than water. The way to Turkey's heart leads from Pakistan. Trust me!

Dude i respect your sentiment...But again..is is not that this is the same blood between Turley vs Arabs/ Iran vs Arabs/ Iran vsIraq.....Do you think that blood of the people of those countries are thinner????.....Come on emotion never plays any role in international politics...If thinning of blood is as aspect for Muslim Brotherhood...then technically speaking the whole Muslim world should proudly stand behind Iran and support that country in this juncture......If i go your assessment then Turkey should allign with Iran more than being a member of evil US led NATO country.....

Do not take me wrong...But i am looking for reasonable answer rather than emotional arguments...

Dude i respect your sentiment...But again..is is not that this is the same blood between Turley vs Arabs/ Iran vs Arabs/ Iran vsIraq.....Do you think that blood of the people of those countries are thinner????.....Come on emotion never plays any role in international politics...If thinning of blood is as aspect for Muslim Brotherhood...then technically speaking the whole Muslim world should proudly stand behind Iran and support that country in this juncture......If i go your assessment then Turkey should allign with Iran more than being a member of evil US led NATO country.....

Do not take me wrong...But i am looking for reasonable answer rather than emotional arguments...
Mate, never said anything about 'muslim brotherhood'. Turks are not very Islamic at all! :D

we are not against india , WE ARE WITH PAKISTAN , IF THAT MEANS THAT THEN THAT ISIT , if pakistan against lets say kenya example then WE ARE PRO PAKISTAN AGAIN if that means against kenya then so be it , but i dont know the thing atm but is things cool between two countries? i surely wouldnt want a war between two , will make both weaker and a weaker pakistan is not our wishes but a strong pakistan , i dont know irans position . Mate i dont meen to offend indians but when indians was fighting against us with british in WW1 pakistani's was trying to help us with all resources

if pakistan ever allies with armenia i will question real pakistani's view , you will ally an enemy of us , a enemy of our brothers also.
however i believe majority are against sparkling cresents view and base that on their own views

Just look at the armenian guys face , that says it all

Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia, however Turkiye does recognize Armenia. Pakistan also officially rejects the 1915 Armenian genocide claim, Pakistan believes both Muslims and Armenian Christians were killed.

However, I think most Pakistanis do not harbor hatred for Armenia. I don't see a reason for any hostilities between Pakistan and Armenia, and I think relations should normalize between the two countries and we should have a dialogue about regional complexities.

hahahahhaha a turkish suicide bomber
thought ya'll were all "we love ata turk and wanna have his baby" like and hardcore seculars. Guess they kicked out the wahabi ones out of the country. Funny how you're sitting in Holland talking like a terrorist saudi when that kind of talk in Turkey would land you in one of the world famous Turkish prisons.

So when is this jihad of yours against shias happening? Make sure you blow up as many children as you can. No suicide bombing mission is complete without killing at least 10 kids.

i didnt know in turkey you get in prison for speaking as you said , im sure we are more free than in your country , let me tell EVERYONE THIS SO THEY KNOW , YOU DONT BE MUSLIM WHEN THEY FORCE TO TRY TO BE MUSLIM LIKE IN IRAN WHERE MOST PEOPLE ARE EVEN LESS MUSLIM , IN CONTRAST TO TURKEY WHERE A SECULAR COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE ARE MORE MUSLIM , MOST IRANIANS ARE ACTUALLY FAR FROM MUSLIM I SEEN ESPECIALLY IN EUROPE

Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia, however Turkiye does recognize Armenia. Pakistan also officially rejects the 1915 Armenian genocide claim, Pakistan believes both Muslims and Armenian Christians were killed.

However, I think most Pakistanis do not harbor hatred for Armenia.

do we recognize armenia? i dont know that actually , i dont thin they have any embassy or anything , they are totally blockaded by us , border gates closed , air traffic closed , begging to open border gates.

So, can we question Turkey's intention for recognizing India? Armenia is a free country, and Pakistan should recognize it as such.

This statement I just made in no way will mean that I hate Turks, if you think that, then you are paranoid.

@Hyper: Stop being such a suck up idiot, and open your own mind for once.
do you really think that Pakistan would risk turkey for Armenia as an ally? Turkey is one of Pakistan's best allies and Pakistanis in general love Turkey. Pakistan should stay neutral between KSA/Iran and Turkey/Armenia topics.

Yes But One Problem, We Have Good Made Friends With Azerbaijan and Support Them OIn The Issue Of Nagorno Karbakh

Can you post a source about the Armenian-Azerbaijani dispute? Thanks need to know more about it.

Pakistan shouldnt stay neutral in turkey/armenia topic , pro turkey , like we should be pro pakistan in your topics

do you really think that Pakistan would risk turkey for Armenia as an ally? Turkey is one of Pakistan's best allies and Pakistanis in general love Turkey. Pakistan should stay neutral between KSA/Iran and Turkey/Armenia topics.

The hypocrisy displayed here is truly unbelievable. Turkey has been an ally of Israel and the U.S. for many decades - both are enemies of Iran and the entire Islamic world. You don't see any problem with that whatsoever, but you want everyone to bow to your demands?

Back
Top Bottom