What's new

Are east Punjabies on path of self destruction?

i'm a punjabi
nd this is a serious problem in punjab.....
i my life i came to knw about 20-30 boys of my age(17-20) consuming drugs(only drugs...if i count in alchohol the fig will shoot up ^^^)
it is a big problem in my group of childhood freinds at least 40 per cent are hard drug users.The other big problems is you can walk into a chemist and get whatever you fancy

Can you speak Urdu or 'Persianized Hindi, fluently?! I bet you can't!!!!

I can speak my mothertongue unlike West Punjabis copying polished Urdu of Lucknow and considering their own language as language of villagers. :sarcastic:

I can speak my mothertongue unlike West Punjabis copying polished Urdu of Lucknow and considering their own language as language of villagers. :sarcastic:
So you admitting you speak 'Personized Hindi'!!!!Okay!

it is a big problem in my group of childhood freinds at least 40 per cent are hard drug users.The other big problems is you can walk into a chemist and get whatever you fancy
ohh 40%
these constitute 0% of my friends....but 2-3% of known boys....
btw where do u live?? in cities this problem is lower(%age wise) than the rural areas.......
but hav to admit the awareness is there....cuz now is the time whn youth has come to know about consequences...but still some cases shock me.....

Now I speak Anglicized Hindi, I don't speak Persianized Hindi. :sarcastic::sarcastic: But I can understand Urdu. ;)

You 'misinformed' you speak Persianized Hindi! Hence you can't 'articulate'/pronounce 'KHAY' & Z's.....i.e. Rukh & Zeera!

You 'misinformed' you speak Persianized Hindi! Hence you can't 'articulate'/pronounce 'KHAY' & Z's.....i.e. Rukh & Zeera!

Hindi has relatively low percentage of Persian words, we can understand Urdu because of Bollywood.

ohh 40%
these constitute 0% of my friends....but 2-3% of known boys....
btw where do u live?? in cities this problem is lower(%age wise) than the rural areas.......
but hav to admit the awareness is there....cuz now is the time whn youth has come to know about consequences...but still some cases shock me.....
we are from a village about 10 km from phagwara the problem is worse in the villages then cities.This problem has been brewing for over a decade i can remember when i was young you always had people that did afeem and poppy husk but these injecting drugs are at a total differant level it just destroys the users lives.My best friend died from drugs he used to share needles he looked like a skeleton before he died he never said but we all knew he proberly had aids he was 35 years old.

Hindi has relatively low percentage of Persian words, we can understand Urdu because of Bollywood.
Btw, you'll be surprised, how much "Persianized' spoken 'Hindi' is!!!!
By sprinkling 'Sanskrit' words don't really change the body or demographics, so to speak, of the language.....i.e. Hindi!

Bollywood too speaks a very highly 'Persianized' Hindi.....But that sure ain't the classified as "Nafees' Urdu!!

What do you mean? Chemists supply these drugs? :undecided:

What do you mean? Chemists supply these drugs? :undecided:
I dont mean heroin but perscription drugs like muscle relaxants one of my freinds used to get this drug he used to inject from them basicly anything a chemst stocks you can buy prescription drug abuse is massive in punjab

Btw, you'll be surprised, how much "Persianized' spoken 'Hindi' is!!!!
By sprinkling 'Sanskrit' words don't really change the body or demographics, so to speak, of the language.....i.e. Hindi!

Bollywood too speaks a very highly 'Persianized' Hindi.....But that sure ain't the classified as "Nafees' Urdu!!

What do you mean by change of the body when the dialect of Hindi or Urdu is entirely native of India. :sarcastic:

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

What do you mean by change of the body when the dialect of Hindi or Urdu is entirely native of India. :sarcastic:

In URDU the tenses are very proper! Hindi on the other hand depends where it's spoken?! Hindus from Hyderabad, India speak more refined, albeit sprinkled with Sanskrit words/vocabulary vs. a folks from Bombay!
Also folks in Dehli the people that grew up there , preferably N. Indians speak a very highly persianized form of Hindi! Unlike the S. Indians who moved there for work & etc. try to speak a very badly tensed Hindi!

No not

Not India but Hindustan! I'm sure you knew that!

Also, by body is what I said earlier in my post......(look one of the above posts)!

Last edited:
In URDU the tenses are very proper! Hindi on the other hand depends where it's spoken?! Hindus from Hyderabad, India speak more refined, albeit sprinkled with Sanskrit words/vocabulary vs. a folks from Bombay!
Also folks in Dehli the people that grew up there , preferably N. Indians speak a very highly persianized form of Hindi! Unlike the S. Indians who moved there for work & etc. try to speak a very badly tensed Hindi!

No not

Not India but Hindustan! I'm sure you knew that!

Also, by body is what I said earlier in my post......(look one of the above posts)!

That means we are natural speaker while you guys know bookish Urdu. :laugh:

That means we are natural speaker while you guys know bookish Urdu. :laugh:

Really! How'd you come up with that?!
Are you not able to follow & better yet comprehend?! Apparently not! Lol!

Now remember come up with a logical intelligent answer!

Back
Top Bottom