What's new

Are east Punjabies on path of self destruction?

we are from a village about 10 km from phagwara the problem is worse in the villages then cities.This problem has been brewing for over a decade i can remember when i was young you always had people that did afeem and poppy husk but these injecting drugs are at a total differant level it just destroys the users lives.My best friend died from drugs he used to share needles he looked like a skeleton before he died he never said but we all knew he proberly had aids he was 35 years old.
hey.....my city is 22 -25 kms from phagwara(hope u get it).........
i also lost my close one in gurdaspur district he was also a drug edict age was also 30-40 :(
everyone said he slipped in bathroom but v know what happned o him..
in city its not that worse....its better than villages...may b due to awareness programs...
but many lifes are destroyed due to this.....my close one who died as drug edict left his wife and 2 son behind:(
it was just a month before his death he promised my mother that he will leave these drugs......but once u r an edict no one can save u....

hey.....my city is 22 -25 kms from phagwara(hope u get it).........
i also lost my close one in gurdaspur district he was also a drug edict age was also 30-40 :(
everyone said he slipped in bathroom but v know what happned o him..
in city its not that worse....its better than villages...may b due to awareness programs...
but many lifes are destroyed due to this.....my close one who died as drug edict left his wife and 2 son behind:(
it was just a month before his death he promised my mother that he will leave these drugs......but once u r an edict no one can save u....
Its a waste of life i can remember going to see my freind about three days before he died i fed him water with a spoon.I was sitting on his bed and i remember looking at his legs they were like a kids arms i will never forget his mum yelling that they setting his son on fire as they started the cremation.

Its a waste of life i can remember going to see my freind about three days before he died i fed him water with a spoon.I was sitting on his bed and i remember looking at his legs they were like a kids arms i will never forget his mum yelling that they setting his son on fire as they started the cremation.
can understand ur feelings bro..but seriously i didnt hav guts to go to my known's cremation......:(
but past cant b changed....:(.......
hope this drug madness ends soon :(
in ur lyf even if u convince 1 edict to go to rehab...u hav done ur job...

can understand ur feelings bro..but seriously i didnt hav guts to go to my known's cremation......:(
but past cant b changed....:(.......
hope this drug madness ends soon :(
in ur lyf even if u convince 1 edict to go to rehab...u hav done ur job...
It was the worse thing i have witnessed.We need more rehab centers and support for addicts and tighter controls on chemists.

It was the worse thing i have witnessed.We need more rehab centers and support for addicts and tighter controls on chemists.
yes we do need many reforms nd new rules regarding this
no dennying in this...this is our problem nd we have to deal with it! we knw very well from where this problem has originated(its not pakistan) but wont name it.....dont want to flame this thread.....

no dennying in this...this is our problem nd we have to deal with it! we knw very well from where this problem has originated(its not pakistan) but wont name it.....dont want to flame this thread.....
I agree with everything you just said and denial has been our biggest problem.My friends mom would say its black magic or blame one of his sons friends go to this baba and that baba when she would have been better of getting him rehab. i remember telling him to use fresh needles a few years ago his reply was he eats a kilo of chicken a day and loads of milk nothing gonna happen to him.Needle exchange is a must though if they cant stop at least protect them and their partners from aids.

But still drugs even few people are addicted is not a good sign but at the moment i am more worried of extremism in Pakistani Punjab than drugs
Opium is a medicine under Ayurveda if consumed in smaller quantities.We always have small stock ,just in case :partay:

Opium is a medicine under Ayurveda if consumed in smaller quantities.We always have small stock ,just in case :partay:

Gimme your address, i will ask police to go and check quality :angel: 

Afghanistan produce 90% of world's heroin and Pakistan being main trade transit route is bound to be used for smuggling as we don't have angels in our police and anti-narcotics but blaming ISI for drugs on one hand Khalistan on other hand is contradictory both allegation can go hand-in-hand and evidences suggest that chances of later being supported are 100 time higher.

Last edited:

I know a dumbass who sells opium although the original business is of "tark afeem" .. he just got out of jail ... moron didnt pay "bribe" to the chilars...:lol:

Gimme your address, i will ask police to go and check quality :angel: 
It's just 2 or 3 tolas and its for recreational medicinal use only,we are not dealers. I'm just a social drinker that's all,never did any drugs :disagree: 
I know a dumbass who sells opium although the original business is of "tark afeem" .. he just got out of jail ... moron didnt pay "bribe" to the chilars...:lol:
Not sure what tark means but Drugs can not be trafficked without the cops involvement.But then again the dude probably makes a lot of money.

Last edited:
It's just 2 or 3 tolas and its for recreational medicinal use only. I'm just a social drinker that's all,never did any drugs :disagree: 
Not sure what tark means but Drugs can not be trafficked without the cops involvement.But then again the dude probably makes a lot of money.

Tark (prevention) ... more like a rehab drug .. like those chewing gums?

Back
Top Bottom