What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Honda Unicorn (2004) and a Enfield 350 (2007) back in India.Looking for a Enfield Classic 500 here in Hong Kong :help:

doing engineering in mumbai and have got a cbz extreme here....back home in delhi there is dad's bullet which he bought before my birth..not in use anymore.

Here is my YFZ-1000 - the 1000cc baby i had in 2008-9 , sold it and been driving a car since. Now plan to buy a R-1 someday.

22666_1311671704955_1025517435_989263_6418925_n.jpg

This thing goes like a rocket !

I have Pulsar 180cc in red colour....Love my bike :smitten:

Will upload the real pic soon here......

Here is my YFZ-1000 - the 1000cc baby i had in 2008-9 , sold it and been driving a car since. Now plan to buy a R-1 someday.

22666_1311671704955_1025517435_989263_6418925_n.jpg

This thing goes like a rocket !

Inshallah brother, when I do make it to Pakistan I am looking forward to the bikers in Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore, their Youtube clips look awesome, especially the Hayabusa's.........

my 2003 CBR600RR.....

new tires....sliders, slip on exhaust (with titanium heat-wrap), new handlebar grips, HID lights, etc.

60914768.jpg

video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love riding sports bike more than i will ever love my wife. I have owned more than 15 sports bike in the last couple years.

i've been riding for some years now, off and on. What have you owned?

i love the joe rocket repsol jacket...looks smart

i've been riding for some years now, off and on. What have you owned?

i love the joe rocket repsol jacket...looks smart

dude, literaly any crotch rocket other than gsxr(other than one project which i didnt complete; hence, didnt ride), i just didnt come across on many of them but for the most part cbr f2, f3(first bike), f4i, cbr 929, cbr 954, 1000rr (first gen), zx10r(first and second gen), r1(second gen), zzr600 and currently have a zx12r

I bought the repsol jacket when I had my cbr repsol but i sold that bike but i still loved the jacket so much so i kept it. It looks odd but i wear it whenever im riding my 12r which is green lol so it doesnt match

By the way, your 600rr looks in mint condition. It's very clean bro!

dude, literaly any crotch rocket other than gsxr(other than one project which i didnt complete; hence, didnt ride), i just didnt come across on many of them but for the most part cbr f2, f3(first bike), f4i, cbr 929, cbr 954, 1000rr (first gen), zx10r(first and second gen), r1(second gen), zzr600 and currently have a zx12r

I bought the repsol jacket when I had my cbr repsol but i sold that bike but i still loved the jacket so much so i kept it. It looks odd but i wear it whenever im riding my 12r which is green lol so it doesnt match

By the way, your 600rr looks in mint condition. It's very clean bro!

well....that's uhhhhh quite a list there man! Impressive! (What do you do again?)

I owned an F3 in Pakistan, in red. Great bike. this RR is definitely quicker than my old 600.

I'm surprised you never messed with any V-twins....like the TL1000 (old school torque monster) or the RC51.

ive had the RR for a little less than 2 months now.....i love it...but i'll hang onto it for a lil longer then go for a Gixer 1000. Get it up in the air just off the throttle lol

do you have a go pro?

Got my new Motorbike, a 2005 VFR800 today. What a bike........... already booked a tour of Europe from UK into France, into Germany, into Belgium and back into the UK for the first leg of my tour..........inshallah followed by a more direct route of UK to France, to Italy to Greece (via ferry).......... this will give me a good feel before I embark proper from UK to Pakistan via Greece, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan............. Will add photos of the new lady soon

ive always wanted to mess with the sport tourers.....ive ridden a LOT of bikes in my day of all kinds -- never ridden on the VFR series but they look pretty legit

i actually had to remove the fairings and the block on my CBR (which i just got about 2 months back).....previous owner hadn't properly secured spark plug on cylinder #3; bike ended up mis-firing and sputtering in traffic. I had to pay $200 for repair kit to re-thread the hole where the plug goes...all in all 5 hours of work (not including reading manuals and removing fairings)

your trip sounds very ambitious and exciting.....it was 1968 when my father and grandfather travelled from UK took ferry to Turkey Istanbul and drove all the way to Karachi -- all by car (they stopped over in Iran).....they did that in a 1957 Chevrolet Belaire

doing such a long journey on a bike would be magnificent bro. My CBR is a pure racing bike -- just ride it for 1 hour and you gotta take a break and stretch!

Here is the red lady without the panniers

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Abu Zolfiqar........ you are missing an awesome ride. Handling on Sports tourers is superb and with modifications, like a custom made seat, which is what I have ordered and am awaiting, you can ride for hundreds of miles at a time. a trip to Pakistan is truly a dream come true and like any other trip, it is the journey that matters and never go unprepared, hence a few dry runs through and around Europe befioe embarking on a proper tour to Pakistan.

I will add a map here from google which shows the route, hotels on the route and other tips for everyone if ever interested in such a journey.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom