What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my ZX-6R

22847810100146066109215.jpg

My first bike a Hero Cycle, my parents bought it when i was in my 7th standard a pure red colour. God i loved it. I was always riding sideways and all crazy stuff. In Degree got my Bajaj scooter which was a joy ride for like 6 years and then Pulsar 150cc happened.
I love it and i am having the second one right now. The pulsar has given some heart stopping and some joyous moments for sure.

A question to all those guys showing above 500cc bikes like the harley davidson kind of models, how does it feel driving such power ??

Hi,

It is an awesome feeling---you got the power in the throttle---you got a heavy bike---you got the stability---get on the interstae and let it rip---. One day while riding towards palm spring on 10 fwy---I looked at the speedometer---I was somewhere between 105----108 mph----bike riding smooth and stable and raring to go---just didn't even feel the speed---3 kids and a wife at home---came back----and put the bike up for sale.

wives never like bikes.....thank God im single

actually even my parents back home dont know i got a heavy bike but i know they'd be pissed if they found out....they dont like me on 2-wheels, they know i have a heavy foot

actually even my parents back home dont know i got a heavy bike but i know they'd be pissed if they found out....they dont like me on 2-wheels, they know i have a heavy foot

The bike looks like an absolute beauty ! Too bad my parents feel the same way except my mom wouldn't be pissed she'd lynch me ! :D

The bike looks like an absolute beauty ! Too bad my parents feel the same way except my mom wouldn't be pissed she'd lynch me ! :D

thanks bro....got HID headlights on the way, the halogen lights arent bright enough at night

lil tidbits here and there, luckily it's easy to get parts and mods shipped from hong kong and malaysia for very reasonable price

I used to ride with the same.. Though I have Black one in Delhi while back at home I have Pasion+ Orange color. I miss all of those including my car i10 sportz :(. You guys are making me senti for my bikes :'(

It depends....if say for example you change from a superbike to a nice cruiser some women would love to ride with you.

After years of riding/racing with multiple severe injuries my wife would love for us to go on motobike cruises as long as I don't ride like I used to or the types of bikes I used to own.
so you never know with women.

package i was waiting for finally arrived.....DDM Tuning high intensity discharge xenon lights for my Ninja 636.

installed them yesterday after work

photoba.jpg

photo1wib.jpg

found an 03 CBR600RR with Jardine carbon fiber exhaust......decent price, seller needs cash fast.

hopefully i would have some good news soon

Lol, my bike looks more like a phat phatti comapred to these awesome beasts, anywhere here she is in all her 70 cc glory!

2z72wrn.jpg

Don't mock her just yet, she has been to battagram and back.... A worthy accomplishment for a 70cc bike :P

Lol, my bike looks more like a phat phatti comapred to these awesome beasts, anywhere here she is in all her 70 cc glory!

2z72wrn.jpg

Don't mock her just yet, she has been to battagram and back.... A worthy accomplishment for a 70cc bike :P

Good 'ol 70s yaar.

one tank will get you very far; and it handles the best out of all of them :)

my first bike was a CD70, back in the ol Peshawar days. I was stopped once for riding with no license or silensor when I was 14 years old. And I got thrashed hard for doing that. (i deserved it)

p.s. I'm trying to edit the above post with the Ninja, it's not letting me

the update is that i dont have the bike; it was stolen 4 months back - never saw it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom