What's new

Another Ban : Zero Dark Thirty will not be shown in Pakistan cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you a question, If Osama was long dead & He was never present in Pakistan than why not GOP trying to EXPOSE US of this so called FALSE operation, it has quietly accepted the operation, arrested a Pakistani for spying, Bulldozed the house where Osama was hiding,etc.......

Doesn't makes any sense???

why do you think US speared osama in tora bora while it had the chance to kill him?

why do you think benazir admitted osama died of natural causes in 2007?

why do you think george bush who was the starter of WOT didnt find osama for 8 years?

why is US making deals with talibans after declaring them terrorists?

this is all part of obama's exist strategy and one of his key achievements will be getting US out of afghanistan

why do you think US speared osama in tora bora while it had the chance to kill him?

why do you think benazir admitted osama died of natural causes in 2007?

why do you think george bush who was the starter of WOT didnt find osama for 8 years?

this is all part of obama's exist strategy and one of his key achievements will be getting US out of afghanistan

How did Benazir became authentic for you when she was not even in government or intelligence but exile. :cheesy:

How did Benazir became authentic for you when she was not even in government or intelligence but exile. :cheesy:

she was the prospective future PM of pakistan dear, and she made the statement shorty before 2008 elections

she doesnt have credibility? sir its like saying a top leader of pakistan doesnt have credibility, its like saying obama doesnt have credibility

BTW my question is still not answered, why US let osama escape from tora bora under its very nose?

US didnt wanted to end afghanistan war very early, thats why :lol:, the war ends in 2014 and till then no sign of mullah umar, no sign of zahrawi

she was the prospective future PM of pakistan dear, and she made the statement shorty before 2008 elections

she doesnt have credibility? sir its like saying a top leader of pakistan doesnt have credibility, its like saying obama doesnt have credibility

BTW my question is still not answered, why US let osama escape from tora bora under its very nose?

US didnt wanted to end afghanistan war very early, thats why :lol:, the war ends in 2014 and till then no sign of mullah umar, no sign of zahrawi

Only current PM is give information about secrets by intelligence agency. She was not even opposition leader in national assembly. How come she knew so many secrets in exile. :cheesy:

recently they banned few games for depicting Pakistan as 'terrorist Haven'. before that then banned Youtube and facebook and before that Indian Movie 'Ek Tha Tiger' which is probably only movie in the world which depicted ISI in good light. whats with this banning frenzy :woot:

same questions to indians as well because pakistani media is also banned in india for almost a decade now so why not ask this question to your indian authorities.
about topic. its our country why someone from outside should even bother about what is allowed or not.

@Cherokee it is how 1 side is trying to kill the image of the other country under the name of BOLLYWOOD! You asked so I told you a POV of a Pakistani as to reasons why that movie was banned!

I dont mind you dont mind we know the truth but others who watch it get the wrong idea! Heck some cant differentiate Pakistanis and Indians based on this stuff!
If revealing clothes could be the reason for banning a movie than why are all those mujra stage shows with half naked aunties are not banned. Are you not spoiling your image.by allowing them? Or is it OK if Pakistanis them self damage their image but not cool if others do the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
If revealing clothes could be the reason for banning a movie than why are all those mujra stage shows with half naked aunties are not banned. Are you not spoiling your image.by allowing them? Or is it OK if Pakistanis them self damage their image but not cool if others do the same?

Look who's talking..

These Controversial movies should not be shown in Pakistan, our public wont like them Anyway!

Why will they not like them?
Will they have to follow instructions to not like them?
Or will it be issues of haram/halal to like/not like them?

These Controversial movies should not be shown in Pakistan, our public wont like them Anyway!
Only sensible post so far on first page.

One doesn't show movies which will affect people even more and saddened or make them angry especially in these times.

Only sensible post so far on first page.

One doesn't show movies which will affect people even more and saddened or make them angry especially in these times.

Who will decide these parameters?
Big Brother?

Who will decide these parameters? Big Brother?
See its their decision. Here due to hardliners a movie is banned in Tamil Nadu. Those guys are not even listening to any reasons or accept rationale. What will you do ? Especially if law and order of a region like in Pakistan has taken a toll.

I believe in reality. Reality is Pakistani people are against US, lack of establishment's conviction of not able to stop drone strikes and killing of its people. You can't reason with these few people, especially few terrorists sympathizers among the population. What if one bombs a cinema hall ? Is it worth it ?

recently they banned few games for depicting Pakistan as 'terrorist Haven'. before that then banned Youtube and facebook and before that Indian Movie 'Ek Tha Tiger' which is probably only movie in the world which depicted ISI in good light. whats with this banning frenzy :woot:

Ek tha Tiger was a sh!t movie, good it was banned in Pakistan. India too should ban such comedy movie.

@Topic: I watched the movie, Katherine has executed a masterpiece. Hurt locker then this movie, look like she gonna grab another Oscar. I recommend Pakistani to watch this movie...

@who don't believe Osama was killed that day: Go to ISI office and ask ISI officer what had happen that day. Ask ISI officers what Osama wives said. Or better go and consult OBL's wives directly...

OSAMA BIN LADEN 1 name which rocked the American world (Yea I know Aik ka tiger bhi kuch aysay shuru hoyee thi)...

1 name which was unknown until the Americans cried wolf

1 man who was himself trained by AMERICANS

1 man who released videos in Arabic and translated poorly by AMERICA into claiming trouble all over world
Had he been so great he would have spoken in English at least

1 man who was reported killed and reported twice at least 2 times.

One would actually think he is some legendary ghost haunting America

Get ur facts right.... You are highly delusional, you are riding on conspiracy theories. I suggest you to read some good unbiased articles. Better watch Nazam sethi shows and Hassan Nissar shows, It will make your character and inturn you can help your nation building betetr place....

Ameen...

Osama episode? Now in movie propaganda form!
How exciting!

The entire OBL deal was nothing more than a political stunt for Obama.

Bro why don't you put RTI application at govt, and ask what happen that night??? Did Navy seals came for honeymoon at abbottabad???

Unlucky USA that they lost one chopper , else Pakistani would have denied the American incursion as well...

Osama episode? Now in movie propaganda form!
How exciting!

The entire OBL deal was nothing more than a political stunt for Obama.

Yes yes I agree, OBL was not there infact Americans didn't came there. It was chinese WZ10 which crashed during night test. The Ladies caught were beggers living in that house.....

Few Pakistani minds are so "brainwashed" that they can't see the truth and believe on all type of conspiracy theories... Only god can save such minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom