What's new

Another Ban : Zero Dark Thirty will not be shown in Pakistan cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope another reason would be how Katrina was depicting as a Pakistani girl...but wearing Indian revealing clothes...

Please elaborate on this part . Many thanks .

Funny thing is the world's accept whatever the hollywood and us gov says.... without using logic..... I personally think that OBL was not killed in Abottabad raid.... because if it had been they must have shown the dead body of OBL...

Please elaborate on this part . Many thanks .
Hmmm..well, revealing clothes on a woman depicted as a Pakistani agent and then a duppata on her head when she is with the ISI, what was that showing? Hypocrisy? Is she only asked dupatta when she is in Pakistan?

Her clothes in Dublin were all revealing...She was supposed to atleast look modest while on duty....

If you want a movie not to be banned don't show weird stuff!

SOOOO MANY movies are banned all over the world!

Some are restricted for a certain age while others are dumped under a different title....there was an issue on angels and demons in soo liberal WEST

DA VINCI CODE was banned both the book and the movie in some countries but no one cried like this about it :what:

India would have done same thing..

BUT if you r curious theres no negative of pak/islam or anything such sort. Just watch it as any thriller! Good movie but not as great as Hurt locker

India would have done same thing..

BUT if you r curious theres no negative of pak/islam or anything such sort. Just watch it as any thriller! Good movie but not as great as Hurt locker

Well, the boards job is to ensure we are getting good stuff to watch...If they think it is not goo enough they ban it...

But yes I do agree sometimes they just ban stuff for no reason...My guess pay up and the ban might be relieved ...

Hmmm..well, revealing clothes on a woman depicted as a Pakistani agent and then a duppata on her head when she is with the ISI, what was that showing? Hypocrisy? Is she only asked dupatta when she is in Pakistan?

Her clothes in Dublin were all revealing...She was supposed to atleast look modest while on duty....

If you want a movie not to be banned don't show weird stuff!

SOOOO MANY movies are banned all over the world!

Some are restricted for a certain age while others are dumped under a different title....there was an issue on angels and demons in soo liberal WEST

DA VINCI CODE was banned both the book and the movie in some countries but no one cried like this about it :what:

I did not watch that movie . Regarding Revealing clothes its a trend amongst rich folks in both countries .

I did not watch that movie . Regarding Revealing clothes its a trend amongst rich folks in both countries .
@Cherokee Well, that is for BOTH countries to know not for 1 country to reveal what the other country is doing to the world!

Plus if the girl is rich she need not work in ISI and that too undercover in a mission if caught she could be in really big trouble...

Revealing rich ladies stay at home or party all the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that is for BOTH countries to know not for 1 country to reveal it to the world!

LOL , talon , wearing revealing clothes is fine but world knowing 'em is Bad . comeone now . You are high on naswar :rofl:

Plus if the girl is rich she need not work in ISI and that too undercover in a mission if caught she could be in really big trouble...

Revealing rich ladies stay at home or party all the time...

Then you really are forgetting the most sucessful tool of Intelligence used by every agency and have been used through Centuries .."the honeytrap" .

And there is no end to what female agent go in that to get intelligence .

LOL , talon , wearing revealing clothes is fine but world knowing 'em is Bad . comeone now . You are high on naswar :rofl:
@Cherokee it is how 1 side is trying to kill the image of the other country under the name of BOLLYWOOD! You asked so I told you a POV of a Pakistani as to reasons why that movie was banned!

I dont mind you dont mind we know the truth but others who watch it get the wrong idea! Heck some cant differentiate Pakistanis and Indians based on this stuff!

@Cherokee it is how 1 side is trying to kill the image of the other country under the name of BOLLYWOOD! You asked so I told you a POV of a Pakistani as to reasons why that movie was banned!

I dont mind you dont mind we know the truth but others who watch it get the wrong idea! Heck some cant differentiate Pakistanis and Indians based on this stuff!

Trust me It is much more than that .

Trust me It is much more than that .

Dude I used to be called ASIAN....LATELY, someone must have been going around spitted soo much that some goray are actually scared to make the wrong assumption and go...

And you are from.......They wont even try to guess anymore!

Was wondering if someone slapped them though few did admit that someone got offended that he/she was thought to be from Pakistan but was Indian and the other way round :rofl:

sir the embarrassment was when osama escaped from tora bora, and remained hidden for 12 years without getting a scratch, the osama raid is just to hide that embarrassment

osama was dead long before the operation, even benazir bhutto accepted it

Let me ask you a question, If Osama was long dead & He was never present in Pakistan than why not GOP trying to EXPOSE US of this so called FALSE operation, it has quietly accepted the operation, arrested a Pakistani for spying, Bulldozed the house where Osama was hiding,etc.......

Doesn't makes any sense???

Let me ask you a question, If Osama was long dead & He was never present in Pakistan than why not GOP trying to EXPOSE US of this so called FALSE operation, it has quietly accepted the operation, arrested a Pakistani for spying, Bulldozed the house where Osama was hiding,etc.......

Doesn't makes any sense???

Well 1 of the side is lying! Either USA lied they caught and killed OSAMA some 2 yrs before but Pakistan was harboring him

Or USA is lying about the PAKISTAN attack and did something there...
likewise Either Pakistan is lying and was hiding him or was telling the truth but got attacked by USA and made a deal (as usual) not to open its mouth for something in return...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom