What's new

Another Ban : Zero Dark Thirty will not be shown in Pakistan cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.
अबे ढक्कन तू कहाँ से टपक पड़ा :D

चुप कर......

Isn't darkinsky cool? After all, his verbiage can be applied to put down any argument or fact, regardless of the thread. Listen to him and Pakistanis can always end a conversation feeling good about themselves or at the edge of committing righteous violence against another party.

Why is an education beyond such qualities even needed?

You talking about him or your wife?- :cheesy:-
Dont blabber off topic-

This is one brain washing, bullsh!t movie filled with massive & complete lies.
Indian media made their own version of OBL operation movie which was also bullsh!t & totally massive lies.

hold on
It's okay for India to ban Pakistani channels, which air dramas and news and such
but when Pakistan bans a movie that it finds offensive Indians get their panties in a knott.

Hypocrisy is in their nature so lets just move along, noting to see here. :coffee:

I only follow the example of darkinsky, the great, mighty, and awesome one! Perhaps you'd like an after-dinner mint?

How about giving him an after dinner blow job if you feeling so impressed?-

@darkinsky you fancy your chances?- :rofl:-

Last edited by a moderator:
hold on
It's okay for India to ban Pakistani channels, which air dramas and news and such
but when Pakistan bans a movie that it finds offensive Indians get their panties in a knott.

Hypocrisy is in their nature so lets just move along, noting to see here. :coffee:

But we don't ban your actors and musician, you guys don't even allow Indian actors or singers to perform in Pakistan.

Missing out, it was a fantastic action packed movie.

I only follow the example of darkinsky, the great, mighty, and awesome one! Perhaps you'd like an after-dinner mint?

i feel like im the king solomon myself and the king of israel and all jewish people out there:angel:, thanks mr sol2

How about giving him an after dinner blow job if you feeling so impressed?-

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=32799" target="_blank">darkinsky</a></u> you fancy your chances?- :rofl:-

i hope solomon2 is a beautiful jewish chick

Last edited by a moderator:
or if the movie is aimed specifically at tarnishing a country's image by presenting a bunch of lies...
I have seen the movie and it doesn't bash that much. It just tarnishes ISI image.

Anyway, its US. Their industry, their movies, their rules, your country, your rules,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom