What's new

Analysis: Is Israel building up for an offensive against Gaza?

My dear Sir, you should be a constitutional lawyer. Perhaps you already are.

I am a PhD Physicist. Most of my working career was with a Fortune 500 USA company in their research, engineering and manufacturing departments. The last 15 years of my working life (I am now retired at age 68) was spent dealing with patent matters in my technical field of expertise. I am a USA Patent Agent. I have 51 US patents to my name and I have written about 40 US patents for various clients. So, while I am a member of the USA patent bar, I am not a lawyer.

I am a PhD Physicist. Most of my working career was with a Fortune 500 USA company in their research, engineering and manufacturing departments. The last 15 years of my working life (I am now retired at age 68) was spent dealing with patent matters in my technical field of expertise. I am a USA Patent Agent. I have 51 US patents to my name and I have written about 40 US patents for various clients. So, while I am a member of the USA patent bar, I am not a lawyer.

God bless you.

Intel. Min. 'We Need To Enter Gaza, Destroy Hamas' - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

After a rocket was fired at Eilat(incident that has nothing to do with Gaza or Hamas) by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Partisans of Jerusalem) Friday night, and shot down by Iron Dome, Intelligence Minister Yuval Steinitz warned Saturday that at the current rate, Israel will soon have to once again enter Gaza to destroy Hamas, the organization which currently controls the territory(democratically elected).

"In the last year or two there has been an improvement in the security situation, fewer rockets have been fired at Israel and fewer Israelis have been injured," noted Steinitz. "But if the trickle of rockets from Gaza continues, we'll have no choice but to enter and eliminate the Hamas rule, allowing the Palestinian Authority (PA) to rule Gaza again."

Earlier in January, security officials declared the Egypt-brokered ceasefire with Hamas as dead following rocket barrages, as IDF Radio (Galei Tzahal) noted 17 rockets hit Israel in the first 17 days of 2014.

While the intelligence minister apparently prefers the PA to Hamas, last week he himself labelled PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas as the world's "number one anti-Semite". Abbas, he said, "doesn't promote (outright) violence" but teaches that the PA "has to destroy Israel sooner or later, and destroy the Jews sooner or later."

Steinitz also spoke about the Jordan Valley, which peace plans pushed by US Secretary of State John Kerry would see transferred to PA controlover the course of 10 years, along with the rest of Judea and Samaria. Kerry's plan includes the withdrawal to 1949 Armistice Lines, with the strategically-crucial Judea and Samaria being monitored by drones to provide "security" for what would be left of Israel.

"We must continue holding the Jordan Valley," declared Steinitz.

Look at these loons, they speak about killing thousands of people and destroying a strip of land as if it's something to do for fun. And then replace them with people they will also act against in the future either way. This has nothing to do with a few homemade rockets which fall in open fields far away from cities by smaller organizations in Gaza.

Last edited:
No it won't come to war as long as Israel doesn't initiate an offensive. When Israel is busy with other things we see there is no speculation of an offensive against Gaza and this could go on for years as long as Israel wants it to be that way.

As for smaller organizations, most respect national consensus and the ones that don't are apprehended by Hamas. I condemn any rocket fire by smaller organizations that isn't done so in reflation, which is only a number of rare cases. However, I also don't believe we need to over exaggerate and homemade pipe falling in empty fields far from cities.

Leave your rumbo jumbo to yourself, you've never experienced war to call people cowards and neither are your statements accurate. According to people like you the only way Palestinian civilians can be injured is because they're being used 'human shields'. Yet, in reality israel attacks civilian infrastructure and civilian homes often being preplanned 'targets'. You're the apologist here, if Palestinian homes and cities are attacked there's no reason why Israeli cities should be quiet.

The likes of Hamas don't care for Palestinian homes and cities. They want to destroy Israel and pave the roads with Jewish skulls or push them to the sea.

I have sympathy with innocent Palestinian civilians, it doesn't extend to the likes of Hamas and those throwing rockets on civilians. They need to talked to in a language that they understand.

Last edited:
The likes of Hamas don't care for Palestinian homes and cities. They want to destroy Israel and pave the roads with Jewish skulls or push them to the sea.

I have sympathy with innocent Palestinian civilians, it doesn't extend to the likes of Hamas and those throwing rockets on civilians. They need to talked to in a language that they understand.

Mhm..exactly, the monsters are the ones who kill less than 6 Israelis per year, seems peanut butter allergy related deaths are a threat than a occupied entity. :rofl:

You're all talk and don't actually know the situation on the ground nor do you take into account the setting or context of the conflict.

Mhm..exactly, the monsters are the ones who kill less than 6 Israelis per year, seems peanut butter allergy related deaths are a threat than a occupied entity. :rofl:

You're all talk and don't actually know the situation on the ground nor do you take into account the setting or context of the conflict.

See, it is a far too distant place for me and none of us know all the facts.

As I already said, I have sympathy for the Palestinian civilian victims but not for Hamas and their ilk.

Don't you think they should be more worried about the retaliation on Palestinian civilians and not provoke it in the first place?

Anyway, let's agree to have our own opinions.

See, it is a far too distant place for me and none of us know all the facts.

As I already said, I have sympathy for the Palestinian civilian victims but not for Hamas and their ilk.

Don't you think they should be more worried about the retaliation on Palestinian civilians and not provoke it in the first place?

Anyway, let's agree to have our own opinions.

I don't care about your opinion or your assertions that have no basis. Reported for trying to derail the thread and not contributing at all to it.

If you want to be less ignorant we could understand each other's opinions however we also need to be serious about the facts and take consideration the context. If you can promise me that you would be willing to discuss the topic reasonably and try to look at things from the Palestinian perspective then I will be open to you.

I don't care about your opinion or your assertions that have no basis. Reported for trying to derail the thread and not contributing at all to it.

If you want to be less ignorant we could understand each other's opinions however we also need to be serious about the facts and take consideration the context. If you can promise me that you would be willing to discuss the topic reasonably and try to look at things from the Palestinian perspective then I will be open to you.

Report away.

Anyway this post told me all I need to know about you and your ilk.

a few things that bothered me but were not enough to make me want to leave. We Muslims should stay reproduce and give it a couple decades and this is how everything will have to become proper

Report away.

Anyway this post told me all I need to know about you and your ilk.

Yeah, once we go from 1-2% of the population to 5-10% of it we become more influential and more integrated into the society. You got me....

Don't derail again.

Yeah, once we go from 1-2% of the population to 5-10% of it we become more influential and more integrated into the society. You got me....

Don't derail again.

You don't. You want to take advantage of non Muslims' tolerance. Let's see how long this works.

Here is an article that talks about what happens:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society? - National Homeland Security | Examiner.com

I didn't post the whole thing. One can read online.

There is no integration that happens and the influence is far from positive.

The standard tactics of the Islamist. What a surprise! ;)

Huh loony? You're the one here derailing the thread going off about Muslim populations around the world, that's so relevant. Obviously you have something against Muslims and can't hold in your hatred on a thread related to the I/P conflict. Get lost. Seriously.

Don't derail again.
ha! Multiplying numbers in this condition won't win influence. You're right about getting integrated into the society but with current trends of radicalization that will only remain wet dream of yours. Only being wealthy and being educated will make you more influential. One thing you should keep on your mind is that there are consequences if you try to push further and play with tolerance given to your kind especially in USA. Once the general society runs out of patience then we would see what would happen. People like you are directly responsible for the racism Muslims experience in western countries. If you manage to come to USA, forget about these fairy tales of conquering these lands and try to live as a normal human being.

Have you thought about the fact the Jews are relatively liberal at least in their public appearance? For the most part Jews know how not to make enemies unlike you.

ha! Multiplying numbers in this condition won't win influence. You're right about getting integrated into the society but with current trends of radicalization that will only remain wet dream of yours. Only being wealthy and being educated will make you more influential. One thing you should keep on your mind is that there are consequences if you try to push further and play with tolerance given to your kind especially in USA. Once the general society runs out of patience then we would see what would happen. People like you are directly responsible for the racism Muslims experience in western countries. If you manage to come to USA, forget about these fairy tales of conquering these lands and try to live as a normal human being.

Have you thought about the fact the Jews are relatively liberal at least in their public appearance? For the most part Jews know how not to make enemies unlike you.

What the **** are you talking about? Quit telling me all this shit in your head. You're a fucking maniac all these thoughts are in your head keep your weird thoughts to yourself and don't put words in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom