What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

Of course hindus, buddist were at each others throats india swayed from one faith to the other with milliins of lives lost

Everytime I think I have met the most delusional of people - I continue to be shocked and awed by someone on this forum.

d. You should be thankful to the British and present-day Indians who gave you two pieces of land to create your "homeland" - you were so incompetent - you could not even keep one nation intact. You are left with one piece of land which no one cares about - no one respects your borders and you are considered an international pariah.

You got it from British and we got it from you and British. It was a political struggle. You had not given Pakistan to us on a platter, we got it from you. So no thanks at all.

Selective fact-picking to support a favored but inaccurate narrative is a problem characteristic of many Pakistanis. You don't even have the desire to change that, do you?

So please give us a FULL narrative, will you?

You are from the long lost tribe aren't you.

My ancestors were not Hindus, but majority of people of Pakistan had their ancestors as Hindus. They though saw the light in Islam and embraced it. Any problem with that.

There was no Hindu India ever before partition of 1947. There was Muslim India and British India - period.

4000-5000 years ago a Hindu empire did rule from portions of central asia to eastern south asia. It was not called India even then.

You phuddus should be thankful to the Muslims for creation of present day India that you hold with false unity in total diversity.

The name India itself came from Indus.

As regarding you, were your ancestor Arabs? Say this to an Arab. Jootha dek ya ga.

So when majority of Pakistan's ancestry is Hindu( As said by you). Then Indus civilization is also Hindu ::rofl:

No, I think it's only fair that sometimes the students do the work. Although it may not make sense to you, answers aren't always as important as the process used to reach them.

Paan Singh Ji,

I am not. I am just stating facts. You guys were Hindus and also Muslims first. And now you are Sikhs.

We were Hindus, Buddhists and are now Muslims.

The Indus Valley Civilization had Hindu religion, Buddhist religion, Sikh religion in some parts later and now it is Muslim. m

All those who are Muslims in Pakistan are not from the lineage of so-called Muslim invaders (as you would like to call them). Majority are the original inhabitants who embraced Islam. Your ancestors embraced Sikhism - does this make you any lesser or does it make me any lesser Muslim.

I don't think so.

Why is it difficult for you people to accept this fact.

So Pakistani ancestry is hindu and India is Hindu....see any connection.? :rofl:

Fine yaar....you guys gave us our existence, our name, united us and :blah::blah::blah:

Why are everyone so obsessed with painting their name on history ?

Come back to topic, we had this discussion gazillionth time.

It is like saying the age of earth is 5 billion years. :rofl: Whatever the temples of Mathura says you ancestors were all part of that.

I don't know if the earth is 5 billion years old. But the place I live in has known history which can be traced to 40,000 years. Your problem is that I hold this land and you don't.

The temples of Mathura are in current day India. These may hold the depictions of your ancestors and not mine. I am very sure of it.

So Pakistani ancestry is hindu and India is Hindu....see any connection.? :rofl:

No I don't.

It is like saying, because the people living in Russia are white skinned, they are closely related to Birtishers. And then I will tell you, see my connection.

I don't see your connection, because as of now, I am not a Hindu.

Fine yaar....you guys gave us our existence, our name, united us and :blah::blah::blah:

Why are everyone so obsessed with painting their name on history ?

Come back to topic, we had this discussion gazillionth time.

Welcome to the gazillionth plus one. :)

I don't know if the earth is 5 billion years old. But the place I live in has known history which can be traced to 40,000 years. Your problem is that I hold this land and you don't.

The temples of Mathura are in current day India. These may hold the depictions of your ancestors and not mine. I am very sure of it.

Every part of earth has a 5 billion years history.

People tend to migrate. That is human history. When your ancestor were Hindus, what guarantee is that they were not involved in building Mathura.

The name India itself came from Indus.

As regarding you, were your ancestor Arabs? Say this to an Arab. Jootha dek ya ga.

So when majority of Pakistan's ancestry is Hindu( As said by you). Then Indus civilization is also Hindu ::rofl:

What a stupid analogy.

You got it from British and we got it from you and British. It was a political struggle. You had not given Pakistan to us on a platter, we got it from you. So no thanks at all.

Actually, it was nothing if not a platter. I know you can't be thankful to us for our generosity but you could be thankful to the British for sure.

In reality, none of the Pakistani "leaders" spent a day in jail fighting the British for independence - it was Indian leaders who did so. The only Pakistani leader who spent time in British jails for Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. And he spent more time in Pakistani jails than in British ones. So while we fought for independence - your leadership supported the British Raj. You really should thank us.

Every part of earth has a 5 billion years history.

People tend to migrate. That is human history. When your ancestor were Hindus, what guarantee is that they were not involved in building Mathura.

Because Madhuri Dixit told me.

No, I think it's only fair that sometimes the students do the work. Although it may not make sense to you, answers aren't always as important as the process used to reach them.

Its fair too that 'teachers' like you dont come here and give a sermon. If you think we pick and choose from history to create narrative that suits us, you haven't tried American modern history then.

No I don't.

It is like saying, because the people living in Russia are white skinned, they are closely related to Birtishers. And then I will tell you, see my connection.

I don't see your connection, because as of now, I am not a Hindu.

Welcome to the gazillionth plus one. :)

Let me spoon feed you. Hinduism has a 5000 years old history, while Islam is very recent. People tend to multiply and migrate. Indus valley people also multiplied and migrated to various parts of India.

Back
Top Bottom