What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

I give a fig what you think of Indus valley civilization or Indian civilization. There is no Ganges valley civilization. Get your head checked. You ancestor were Hindus, that is why your history books doesn’t teach you about Indus Valley Civilisation.

And there was no Pakistan before 1947:lol: so where is 40000 year come :lol:

You are from the long lost tribe aren't you.

My ancestors were not Hindus, but majority of people of Pakistan had their ancestors as Hindus. They though saw the light in Islam and embraced it. Any problem with that.

There was no Hindu India ever before partition of 1947. There was Muslim India and British India - period.

4000-5000 years ago a Hindu empire did rule from portions of central asia to eastern south asia. It was not called India even then.

You phuddus should be thankful to the Muslims for creation of present day India that you hold with false unity in total diversity.

At least Ticker say Pakistan is 40000 years old. ::rofl:

The land that is Pakistan has a history of 40,000 years.

What do you have to show for your history - nude sculptures on temples of Mathura!

I watched the interview, and Hafiz Saeed Sahib has raised some very valid points..........

The most important one is his alleged involvement in Mumbai attacks... whereby the ONLY evidence India is going on is the testimony of Ajmal Kasab. India refused any cross examination of Kasab by SAEED Sahib's lawyers, and even refused cross examination of the interviewing Officers of Kasab....... yet they wish to hold onto this silly notion that he is involved and want so called Indian justice for Saeed Sahib.

Secondly, coupled with the Indian propaganda about 5 terrorists who have entered Pakistan, only to find them working happily in a shopping plaza in Lahore just went to show what a mockery the Indian Agencies actually are........

Hafiz Sahibs humanitarian work is very well known,especially in Balochistan where no one else is allowed to step forward Jamaat Ud Dawa are working tirelessly for this Province.

He does appear to be well educated and diplomatic in his approach to questions and answered........ Very good interview by a respected gentlemen...

What Hafiz Saaed said about his alleged involvement with Mumbai is something I agree with. they did their investigation and proudly claim this was a Pakistani job but when our investigators went there, they were not allowed to meet anyone? India has something to hide?

If their stance is moral, why they would not let Pakistani investigators interview the witnesses?

What do you have to show for your history - nude sculptures on temples of Mathura!

You are deluding ur self on the name of land u got...
your origin belongs to smthing else

.........say that Pakistan was an artificially created state. This is far from the truth. .......

You dont have to waste time proving everyone that Pakistan is not artificial. If its artificial then every state of the world is artiificial too. Remember this idea of nation state did not exist before 1920s.It only then the state were defined as having international borders, having government, military and the right to allow foreign citizen entry in the state. Before that, states existed but not in a formal way.

If Pakistan is artificial, then so is India, which was never a country before Brits created British India or Israel, which was never a country at all but settlement forced on the natives by the Europeans to resolve 'Jewish' problem.

It is like saying the age of earth is 5 billion years. :rofl: Whatever the temples of Mathura says you ancestors were all part of that.

Everyone using everyone for their perceived interests. You come here post something as if you are a master of universe and shouting down on us from your heaven!
I am a gadfly, not a master. If I drank hemlock now would that really help Pakistan?

You are from the long lost tribe aren't you.

My ancestors were not Hindus, but majority of people of Pakistan had their ancestors as Hindus. They though saw the light in Islam and embraced it. Any problem with that.

There was no Hindu India ever before partition of 1947. There was Muslim India and British India - period.

4000-5000 years ago a Hindu empire did rule from portions of central asia to eastern south asia. It was not called India even then.

You phuddus should be thankful to the Muslims for creation of present day India that you hold with false unity in total diversity.

Everytime I think I have met the most delusional of people - I continue to be shocked and awed by someone on this forum.

a. There is no Hindu India today either. There never was a Hindu India because the concept of theocratic nation-states in the modern sense of the word never existed. What you are referring to is the Indic Civilization which besides including present South Asia - includes Thailand, Cambodia, Laos etc. There no Hindu India because people practised their own sets of beliefs - Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism are Indic faiths which were never at each others' throats like the Abrahamic faiths of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. There were no crusades to end one religion or promote the other.

b. Of course, there were rulers who were Hindus. This is a fact of history.

c. There was no Muslim India either just as there was no Hindu India. There was however a British India.

d. You should be thankful to the British and present-day Indians who gave you two pieces of land to create your "homeland" - you were so incompetent - you could not even keep one nation intact. You are left with one piece of land which no one cares about - no one respects your borders and you are considered an international pariah.

You are deluding ur self on the name of land u got...
your origin belongs to smthing else

Paan Singh Ji,

I am not. I am just stating facts. You guys were Hindus and also Muslims first. And now you are Sikhs.

We were Hindus, Buddhists and are now Muslims.

The Indus Valley Civilization had Hindu religion, Buddhist religion, Sikh religion in some parts later and now it is Muslim. m

All those who are Muslims in Pakistan are not from the lineage of so-called Muslim invaders (as you would like to call them). Majority are the original inhabitants who embraced Islam. Your ancestors embraced Sikhism - does this make you any lesser or does it make me any lesser Muslim.

I don't think so.

Why is it difficult for you people to accept this fact.

I think you both have a very weak memory or are just simply ignoring the bigger picture here.

19 alleged hijackers of 9/11........none of these were Pakistanis........6 were found to be alive and well in the Middle East, many many unanswered questions about the Mossad Agents arrested with explosives, yet released, no evidence presented of AQ involvement as promised by Tony BLAIR to his own population, or by Bush/Musharaf........

There was no TTP before this time. The TTP only emerged after years of bombing carried out by Pakistani Forces, on the instructions of the US of tribal areas. It took many years for the TTP and the likes to appear and only after the men were killed in extra judicial killings, and Pakistani jets dropped bombs blowing up villages, killing their children and women.

So please, lets not show ourselves in a clean slate........ PA is very much responsible for the aggrieved and angered tribesmen in the NWFP. Only now that bombing are reaching the whole of Pakistan and that the war has been bought closer to our homes, now it has become a problem and all blame should lay with these tribesmen........ You should see what the PA had done to the Mehsood tribe among many....80% of them dont have a home....... hence please dont close your minds to the blood spilt of our own brothers, it will be these brothers that will come again to fight a common enemy when that time comes as they did with India at the instruction of MA Jinnah and Azad Kashmir..........

In these types of relationships, there is always room left to manoeuvre and a door left open for talks and reconciliation. Otherwise it will throw Pakistan in to a path of utter destruction........

You are another Sympathizer of TTp and The evil forces of human. yes i remember now you are the followers of Yazeed, who said he knows the Islam better than imam Hussain and they do not pray so kill them. FYI In the Karbala battle there were ten thousand Hafiz e Quran and also motivating thousands of soldiers were also Hafiz Quran.

Why don't you go and research the answer yourself, as I know the details that I need to know.
Selective fact-picking to support a favored but inaccurate narrative is a problem characteristic of many Pakistanis. You don't even have the desire to change that, do you?

I hope I don't offend anyone, if people saw light and changed their religion centuries ago, what is the guarantee that they won't do it again. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom