What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was clear case of racism against a dark skinned Muhajir by the lighter skinned pakistanis.

That is as per the logic of the thread and the genius responses by pakistanis. He must have been killed due to racism, there can be no other reason. You should really be ashamed.

Utter nonsense, he was known to rob ladies in the local park at gun point. !!

This is time for us to improve or less...we as a nation will go to hell...We are such a racist and scum people....I can not beleive...We invite innocent people to study in our country..we donot know how to treat out guests too...Such a pathetic low .....

@Ajaxpaul

Balochis? Best friend is one :p

@KARIZMA

Nope, not racist.

@Roybot

Pulling up an ET blog is cool.

the boy in this movie is darker than me, dammm thats why they killed he. how dare u be darker than an indian. get get a shot right ther bitchhh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpsiIXOC4Q

I have reported you, this is extremely disturbing to be posted and is not remotely associated with the thread. Please do not stoop down to the level of some pathetic members here

Is that what the media reported? A pathetic attempt to correlate these two events.

The guys that thanked you should feel embarrassed as well. :disagree:

You have to be really thick not to apply the same standards to this unfortunate news in India too. Its you and your cheerleaders who have to be ashamed of the way you used this unfortunate crime to bash India and Indias racism.

I was just giving you a dose of your own medicine, which apparently is bitter.

Yes he was known to..alright :lol:

Since you seem to know better, what's your take on this .... should i add a smiley to it as well. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then try and report the above racist comments and mediaval pics by Razpak also .
If u cant then what should i say ...:hitwall::hitwall:

Well I did that too, but please do not stoop down to his level. Maintain your dignity.

What is this Lovely Professional University anyways? Never heard of it before. :undecided:

Yes, it is a funny name. I've often seen ads.

It's the most gayest name I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom