What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

All he told you to do was stop being racist on this statement:

and these are his quotes:

Followed by you daring him:

So he accepted your dare with an insult :

It is not fair that you dare a person and then say he said so and so to you....

So now tell me how is personal attacks relevant to this thread or even how are they benefiting Pakistan?

Its very vivid that if he had said it nicely I would have refrain from doing it, by no means it was racist though.

Finally they got him @forcetrip Mr the problem is not passport Mr he can come to Pakistan even in that pass port and apply from here they are not letting him go he has tried

Passport snatched. He is not getting away from UK. They will toil with him for a while. Saddar is shut. People getting ready to head to british embassy in clifton.

Passport snatched. He is not getting away from UK. They will toil with him for a while. Saddar is shut. People getting ready to head to british embassy in clifton.

Rumours are that he was trying to flee to South Africa.

How do you prove money laundering? Because he had large amount of cash at home? I keep cash at home too and many people keep large amount of cash at home.
many accounts off the grid...

Ansar Abbasi ‏@AnsarAAbbasi 20m
Look at the Pak media's dilemna- @MurtazaGeoNews of illegally blocked Geo is the only source for all channels 4 the breaking news rg AH

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 17m
Picture: Another view of I. I CHUNDRIGAR. #Karachi pic.twitter.com/1yyOccMvFk via @KhiTraffic

BpMkI_LCMAALzsn.jpg

media is trying to exaggerate it and incite violence its crazy, people are trying to go back to their homes because they think situation is going to get violent so the traffic jams

many accounts off the grid...

MQM receives millions through donations by party members all over the world. Keeping large amount of cash at home is not a crime. Its up to the British police to prove he was involved in money laundering. I think the Police is grasping on the straws here, when they couldn't find anything on Dr Imran Farooq's murder, they are now trying to scare him into doing something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom