What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

If the news is true,

This is may be the reason why his ID card/passport was delayed?

The Federal Government may already know if he was about to be arrested?

How do you prove money laundering? Because he had large amount of cash at home? I keep cash at home too and many people keep large amount of cash at home.

4' 1'' seriously he is similar height to nawaz shareef, who himself is considerable height

press1.jpg

yeah and now you can dream about heavenly virgins

and Altaf Hussain not in police station

Array mera bhai, its jus a joke :)

and yesterday only PM was in KHI attending high level security meeting.... hmmmm

All he told you to do was stop being racist on this statement:

Let me add to their statement, They have arrested a 60 year old extremely dark skin male, who is very obese,almost bald, looks and sounds retarded at times. He has a tendency to speak like a donkey at times. was arrested this morning

and these are his quotes:

Stop being a racist paindoo. You can be happy about his arrest, its your right. Start any more racist bs here and you will regret opening my mouth.

Followed by you daring him:

Chal Oye Nikal, I dare you to make me Regret. BTW I can only see one Paindo here and that is you

So he accepted your dare with an insult :

Sssh be quiet for now cow dung. Can you keep this thread clear of gobar for now you silly paindo?

It is not fair that you dare a person and then say he said so and so to you....

lol Retard, this DP is clear indication of you and your looks. Jahil insan please make me regret daft $$$$

So now tell me how is personal attacks relevant to this thread or even how are they benefiting Pakistan?

there is no shortage for conspiracy theories
I don't usually initiate conspiracy theories but I just pointed out the possibility. Having said that, I don't think it is true because the British Government wouldn't share the details of internal affairs with the Government of Pakistan unless requested in a proper manner.

All he told you to do was stop being racist on this statement:

and these are his quotes:

Followed by you daring him:

So he accepted your dare with an insult :

It is not fair that you dare a person and then say he said so and so to you....

So now tell me how is personal attacks relevant to this thread or even how are they benefiting Pakistan?

I have forgiven him what he said. Now don't you start fight again.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom