What's new

Air Strikes in North Waziristan leave 70 militants dead

ISPR is not credible at all. They lie and people in lahore and karachi believe it. People of FATA, from all walk of life, tell a truthful version but no one listens to them.
as always not answering the question but presenting your own views . which you have the right to , how ever that does nor make the Right .

in your words you always tell the truth , and everyone else is a liar .... I think that concludes our discussion .

If 70 deads are hardcore militants, as claimed by ISPR, then all the countries should consult PAF for this amazing feature. Either PAF has invented new technology or the bombs are guided by jinnat or farishtay...
You faujis should be careful, people might forget about drones and might start protesting against air strikes.

If 70 deads are hardcore militants, as claimed by ISPR, then all the countries should consult PAF for this amazing feature. Either PAF has invented new technology or the bombs are guided by jinnat or farishtay...
You faujis should be careful, people might forget about drones and might start protesting against air strikes.

Its called laser guided munition.

BoK-6mSCQAEiL5F.jpg

And the kids of innocent will take revenge from Pakistan.. Astonished to see that Pakistani are cheering "death of Pakistani"..

These Bombing will make more rebels. These rebels will bring havoc in Pakistan..
like 70000 civilians killed by these cavemen want revenge from these asshole jahil naswari mullahs

One way or another all tribesmen are kin and kith, neighbors of taliban or their supporters, or they are silent spectator......Why the hypocrisy? declare all tribals terrorists and be done with them.
bhai mera north waziristan is full of ISI operatives and its them who provide intelligence report regarding targets its not like south waziristan where only mehsud fighters were present.... in north waziristan there are many groups some are pro Pak Army so intelligence gathering is easier as compared to south waziristan so plz again stop ur bs propoganda regarding tribal people and all ... i know why an afghani namak haram is so butthurt

like 70000 civilians killed by these cavemen want revenge from these asshole jahil naswari mullahs

You are absolutely right. I can't believe these TTP apologists can sit here and bark about collateral damage and their relatives wanting revenge, while over 50 thousand Pakistanis' relatives have to sit quietly because these terrorist apologists remember human rights when the fire is on them. I hope Pak army kicks the N government to the side and launches a full scale operation against these animals. Too many of our jawans and civillians have been martyred for there to be any negotiations.

That is the first thing I though of when I read the thread title. Had it been the USA, it would have read...

"70 innocent women and children on their way to a peaceful picnic savagely murdered by American CIA drones!!!"
Thanks for the thought , however let me remind you that these operations are being conducted within Pakistan's territory not in any foreign land as is the case with America, meaning we have boots on the ground in form of security and intelligence people, the locals, majority of whom are ordinary patriotic citizens also help with pin pointing the culprits hence Pakistani forces would never make the mistake of obliterating a wedding party just because one individual was firing a gun in customary celebrations.

anyways to shed light on your knowledge I would like to add that sri lanka had already asked PAF for this amazing feature to eradicate the tamil tigers !!!!!

'Pak played key role in Lanka's victory over Tamil Tigers' - Indian Express

be happy its not a link from a Pakistan source so its not biased !!!!

:lol: at bold part, but seriously dude its the 21st century

You have insufficient privileges to reply :(

apologies I didnt realize that

ask any questions here. if you dont mind.
you can view the content I am sure.. so i will put the points on that thread on your behalf. that way i will have all possible questions ready before our call
thanks

North Waziristan airstrikes continue for second day

PESHAWAR: Air strikes targeting suspected militant hideouts continued in parts of the North Waziristan tribal region for a second day on Thursday, security sources said.

They claimed that the fresh offensive had destroyed a number of insurgent bases and had killed several insurgents.

Moreover, official sources claimed that following the airstrikes in different parts of the tribal region, ground troops had entered North Waziristan on Thursday in the Machis Factory area on the outskirts of Miramshah.

Since yesterday, at least 73 suspected local and foreign militants have been killed in a series of air strikes on hideouts and bases in North Waziristan and in a later clash following an attack on security personnel. An army major and three other security personnel died in that clash.

The targets of Wednesday’s air strikes were strongholds of the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement (Etim) — a militant outfit comprising largely Turkic-speaking militants from Uzbekistan and Uighurs from China’s north-western autonomous region of Xinjiang.

Following Wednesday’s strikes, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement that the air attacks were in retaliation for the killing of “a large number of civilians and security forces personnel” by terrorists in Fata, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom