What's new

Air Strikes in North Waziristan leave 70 militants dead

Who wants to lay odds that U.S. drones (which carry guided missiles with explosive warheads under ten kilos) will be blamed for ALL civilian casualties, whereas Pakistani jets dropping 500lb bombs will be said to have killed militants only?
That is the first thing I though of when I read the thread title. Had it been the USA, it would have read...

"70 innocent women and children on their way to a peaceful picnic savagely murdered by American CIA drones!!!"

This is why we believe with 200% surety that US gangsters do kill innocent unarmed, civilians, women, and kids knowingly and willingly.

Haditha killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHaditha killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who wants to lay odds that U.S. drones (which carry guided missiles with explosive warheads under ten kilos) will be blamed for ALL civilian casualties, whereas Pakistani jets dropping 500lb bombs will be said to have killed militants only?

Hafiz Gul Bahadur group reviews peace treaty with govt - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hmmm what do you guys think? Is Pakistan, US and ANA collaborating on getting rid of the menace? The bombings come just a few days after General Raheel's trilateral meeting. Also how powerful is this "good Taliban" group? More powerful than the TTP?

He is grandson of legendary faqir of ipi and enjoys support of utmanzai wazirs and is greatly respected in dawar circles ..........so he is not just another taliban commander. with him comes the backing of utmanzai wazir tribe, dawar tribe and haqqani network.....as well as TTP and "good taliban" of ahmadzai wazirs, south waziristan.....
North waziristan is his domain, not TTP's........and raheel shareef is mostly pounding his areas so i was expecting this news. If he join hands with TTP and convince ahamdzai waziri taliban to join them, then expect larger casualties in military operation.

He is grandson of legendary faqir of ipi and enjoys support of utmanzai wazirs and is greatly respected in dawar circles ..........so he is not just another taliban commander. with him comes the backing of utmanzai wazir tribe, dawar tribe and haqqani network.....as well as TTP and "good taliban" of ahmadzai wazirs, south waziristan.....
North waziristan is his domain, not TTP's........and raheel shareef is mostly pounding his areas so i was expecting this news. If he join hands with TTP and convince ahamdzai waziri taliban to join them, then expect larger casualties in military operation.

So you think he'll break peace treaty?

Edit: And I don't think so. Most Mehsud and Wazirs that I have seen, educated ones at least, hate these Talibans. And ofc casualties are to be expected, but what other choice do we have? It also depends a lot upon strategy.

Last edited:
hafiz gul bahadur is angry

BoKwZdzCYAEha8J.jpg

So you think he'll break peace treaty?

Edit: And I don't think so. Most Mehsud and Wazirs that I have seen, educated ones at least, hate these Talibans. And ofc casualties are to be expected, but what other choice do we have? It also depends a lot upon strategy.
Mehsud tribe is different story but elders of utmanzai wazir tribes support hafiz gul bahadur........it is pressure of locals which is forcing him to end treaty

Last edited:

BoKwZdzCYAEha8J.jpg

Mehsud tribe is different story but elders of utmanzai wazir tribes support hafiz gul bahadur........it is pressure of locals which is forcing him to end treaty

You seem to be enjoying the fact that he'll fight Pakistan army and are supporting him. You do realize that he has killed thousands of Afghan policemen, civilians and soldiers right? Are you a Taleban supporter btw?

You seem to be enjoying the fact that he'll fight Pakistan army and are supporting him. ?
because i commented that he is angry?
You are newbie, i have this stance from the beginning that military operations should be against every taliban, good or bad one, there should be no munafiqat by pak army.......i was the only one who was making members here understands that good and bad are linked and similar.
But dont get the ideas that i am supporter of pak army........i blame pak army for all this mess, taliban is effect not cause.

because i commented that he is angry?
You are newbie, i have this stance from the beginning that military operations should be against every taliban, good or bad one, there should be no munafiqat by pak army.......i was the only one who was making members here understands that good and bad are linked and similar.
But dont get the ideas that i am supporter of pak army........i blame pak army for all this mess, taliban is effect not cause.
Blame individuals, not an institution. Blame hameed gul and naseerullah babar. Current army has nothing to do with those people. Most Pakistanis hate those bastards as well.

BoKwZdzCYAEha8J.jpg

This a pure munafqat on part of Hafiz gul bahadur. The treaty dictated his territory would not be used to conduct attacks against PA and civilians. He allowed breathing space to TTP and tolerated their presence. When PA retaliated to TTP. he is crying? What kind of leader he is? Violates treaty and expects no backlash?

Saddened for collateral damage, indeed......one must ask you whether the "rats" for you are just taliban or all pashtun tribesmen who live in that area?......
Rats for me are anyone and everyone who are working against the interest of Pakistan , who are Conspiring against it , or who put their tribe before their country .

and as for your evidence BS , you cannot bring me even a shred of evidence about it, only thing you have are the pictures which are posted by TTP handlers as collateral Damage , for all you know they could have been killed by TTP themselves .

Last edited:
Rats for me are anyone and everyone who are working against the interest of Pakistan , who are Conspiring against it , or who put their tribe before their country .

and as for your evidence BS , you cannot being me even a shred of evidence about it, only thing you have are the pictures which are posted by TTP handlers as collateral Damage , for all you know they could have been killed by TTP themselves .
Safdar dawar is credible journalist from miranshah.

Safdar dawar is credible journalist from miranshah.
What is your definition of credibility ? .. you say he is credible i say he is not , I say ISPR is more credible ..

That is the first thing I though of when I read the thread title. Had it been the USA, it would have read...

"70 innocent women and children on their way to a peaceful picnic savagely murdered by American CIA drones!!!"

Stop whinning don't ruin the Thread, that actually happened several times in afghanistan by coalition forces.

What is your definition of credibility ? .. you say he is credible i say he is not , I say ISPR is more credible ..
ISPR is not credible at all. They lie and people in lahore and karachi believe it. People of FATA, from all walk of life, tell a truthful version but no one listens to them.

Back
Top Bottom