What's new

Air Strikes in North Waziristan leave 70 militants dead

@AmnaR

As i said, you see things in black and white.

There are no 'good or bad' taliban. There are only 'useful and non useful' taliban.

We are on our own side, therefore we don't need to side with the either side. With the talibs or the yankee. This is not how states function.

You should try to find your own sources for information, other than your dad.

Best Regards.

@AmnaR

As i said, you see things in black and white.

There are no 'good or bad' taliban. There are only 'useful and non useful' taliban.

We are on our own side, therefore we don't need to side with the either side. With the talibs or the yankee. This is not how states function.

You should try to find your own sources for information, other than your dad.

Best Regards.

My dad was in the army :p

You should check your sources since you don't even know if Mir Ali bazaar was targetted or not :p Videos and pics were real. I even have last time's pics.

I can even tell you fighting is still on going in Machis area between ttp scum and pak army. I only hate indiscriminate bombings by our army that results in civilian casualties (and tribals become against us)

btw, This time, most of the initial bombing was on Dawar tribe (considered pro army)

10407042_620124191417097_3565815457275755100_n.jpg

Isn't this a little too extreme? Air strikes in one's own territory? that too against fellow Muslims?

I mean Pakistan always makes it a point to reprimand us not to take action against those who are not even ours like jihadis, but is it not doing the opposite now?

Isn't this a little too extreme? Air strikes in one's own territory? that too against fellow Muslims?

I mean Pakistan always makes it a point to reprimand us not to take action against those who are not even ours like jihadis, but is it not doing the opposite now?
It's such a shame you weren't in one of those 70! :cuckoo:

LOL and a person with little eyes from indian NE who is a radical hindu himself has became somehow sympathetic to us:lol: Open yr little Japanese look alike eyes kid or let me do the honors.:lol::lol::lol:

No body is stopping you to mourn and moan,we have done enough of it.

Nana ji I don't mourn TTP scumbags. I don't distinguish between terrorists like you people do. Collateral damage is a reality when you bomb villages. These terrorists are not stupid enough to expose themselves in the open to get killed in such high number. It is about minimizing collateral damage through intel. You can't avoid it completely.

nothing will come out of him worth responding to
dont encourage him

Thank you for your certificate. The feeling is mutual ever since I exposed your two faced nature in that thread about the death of the CRPF guy.

Last edited:
Well thankfully your wishful thinking does not stop the TTP from being eradicated. Neither does it change the fact that Maoist & Kashmirs are bleeding you, BUT it does show your true colours! Thanks!
best part is that Americans are exposing the Afghan intelligence that is hosting TTP like Latif Masood and have taken out TTP leadership so Indians need to think again if they want to continue to support TTP like they are supporting BLA scum.

When India can kill tens of thousands of Kashmiris that it says are part of India, or the Sikhs in Punjab, why can't Pakistan take out terrorists? Eh? Please don't be stupid.

When India can kill tens of thousands of Kashmiris that it says are part of India, or the Sikhs in Punjab, why can't Pakistan take out terrorists? Eh? Please don't be stupid.

Forget about Kashmiris they are NOT Indians so bharatis can claim hat they have not killed own citizens.

But these delusioned Indians dont remember that India was the first country on the face of the world map that have used air strikes against own people/citizens in Mezoram in the history

I agree with you. There is no other way to eliminate these terrorists. As we saw, there is no point talking to them and you can't go after each individual terrorist. This is probably the only way to eliminate them. The world is not a fair place.

truck driver , smugglers , bcha baz , gangsters , naswar addict is tribal culture,.....thats what you were implying. I dont blame you, you are grown up in punjab and these racist stereotypes about pashtuns are deeply rooted there.

You are free to curse taliban to your heart content but dont use it as a cover to attack pashtun tribesmen,....there are also Punjabi taliban in their ranks.

Ahhhh deeply rooted....!!! That's why thousands of pashtuns are migrating and settling in Punjab region on daily bases....! If there is so much hatred deeply rooted against them, why Punjabis have opened their doors for them.?? On the other hand, how many Punjabi families are getting settled in KP areas ???

Taking action against murderers and terrorist, is different from killing political opponents on the basis of religion or is it not?.

Homes Destroyed By Bombing In North Waziristan
Published 23 May 2014

The Pakistani Army has carried out three days of air strikes and ground operations against suspected militants in the North Waziristan tribal region. Mobile phone video from the town of Mir Ali shows heavy damage to civilian areas in the wake of the bombing. Military officials said that as many as 100 militants have been killed in the operations. (Video by Umar Daraz Wazir, RFE/RL's Radio Mashaal)

VIDEO LINK
Homes Destroyed By Bombing In North Waziristan

Back
Top Bottom