What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaa again delusions. after 2015 this will increase many folds because we will go there freely without any american invasions. we can do free buisness there.

Like yu do free business with kashmir:devil: yu guys need an army of 7 lac to do yr lil business in kashmir even though its connected with yu via land ...Without any boots and any land connection only someone like you high on opium can dream of doing some business with afghans once america is gone...And if Iran doesnt want it gas line to shelved she ll have to stop facilitating indian entry into af'n via her ports and once its done yu would be able to see af'n only on TV...

For those people that say the afghans they met were nice, well that is our culture. We dont insult people in front of them even if we hate them, we gave the russians fruits, thea and many more things. At night we killed them. But you can see on the poll that was being conducted Afghans hate pakis more than they do any nationality. I think it was this website:

Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And yes I am an Afghan and love my country, btw. for those pakis telling me you have fed, clothed.... us, those were Pashtuns not punjabis, and pashtun=afghan for thousands of years, those are the same people, and dont act like you fought the soviets. Americans gave you gear and money, to give to us, and you only gave 10% of that to us, so dont feel like you did really anything.

My pashto is fine, but my farsi is better. I am born in Mazar e sharif so yeah;)

Less than 5% of Afghans have internet access. I can understand where you rank among your brothers and sisters....

And then people wonder why most Afghans dont last long on this forum. You guys are so full of hate but still you expect people to take you seriously.

u dont realize what u have done with them. we will rebuild them. wait and watch. let them americans exit.

Well I am Afghan, and pashtun. And a proud one. Just search Afghan-pakistan relations or go to pashtunforums or afghanforums or what ever, everyone hates you. Afghanistan, Bangladesh,India, if so many countries hate you, dont you think that you might have don something wrong?

So what u r suggesting is that U hate us because, Pakistan helped u kicking *** of soviets when u were getting pinned down, or is the reasons that Pakistan is the home of Pashtuns who are patriotic Pakistanis or is the reason that Pakistan Hosts the Largest Refugees in the world non other than Afghan. Or is the reason that u were using Pakistani currency were ur currency doesn't worth a dime.

I studied in Islamic University Islamabad . There were Thousands of Afghans not mentioning other Universities ,may be this is the reason that u hate us . If the above reasons are True, than i have no problemo if u hate us. Oh y I forgot u r still using PAKISTANI FORUM TO CONVEY UR HATE TO US FOR PAKISTANIS . Thanks Chump :no:

u dont realize what u have done with them. we will rebuild them. wait and watch. let them americans exit.
dott i think someone dott irritiate you very badly. use burnol it will help you :devil:

Like yu do free business with kashmir:devil: yu guys need an army of 7 lac to do yr lil business in kashmir even though its connected with yu via land ...Without any boots and any land connection only someone like you high on opium can dream of doing some business with afghans once america is gone...And if Iran doesnt want it gas line to shelved she ll have to stop facilitating indian entry into af'n via her ports and once its done yu would be able to see af'n only on TV...

yes ur right but w r ready to take the risk for them and bet on afghan. no one else will do it. but india will stand with them. if reqd sufficient forces will be sento to afghan for protection of indian engineers and buisnessmen.

dott i think someone dott irritiate you very badly. use burnol it will help you :devil:

nah dw we just wnna take afghan away form pak, u guys didnt treat them well. we will help them rise again.

If the U.S is getting kicked out by ISI, then chances are that Indians will too have to leave... ;)

Ah you delusional pakistanis, thank god Afghans and british slaughtered you and made you our colonies, else there would be more of you guys filthying up this world more than CO2.

<3<3<3<3<3

And then people wonder why most Afghans dont last long on this forum. You guys are so full of hate but still you expect people to take you seriously.

i would like to add that afghans here on this forum doesnt represent actual afghanis who sees pakistan as their hero and beneficial ...These afghans who talk abt pak are either false flag hindus or the afghans who are earning their bread by working in indian or euorpean countries and such people are less than one percent in whole af'n ...I have been to afghanistan owing to the nature of my job (road contruction)and all the people I met there are very thankful to Pak ...We are delivering them food and all other necessities of life without charging them any marginal transit fees...we freed them from russia and even today pak is representing true afghan desires in international forums...So dun get mad at such few nuts as they are nobody....

Pakistan. APFMA allowed to export 0.2 million tons wheat flour to Afghanistan &mdash; BlackSeaGrain - All information on agriculture and food industry

They propably insulted a ****, we afghans are pretty racist so that is why we call pakis often dark skinned dhal-khors. Indians we dont call dal-khors. And we are not racist against indians, only against pakis, and for everybody that doesnt believe i am an afghan, tell your afghan friend what this means:

Ma yak afghan astam, magam yoh dhal-khora e chatal e padarnalat e siopost, gapa namefoman.

Moral of the Story U R RACIST.

End of the day it wouldn't matter if India fails at its objectives, Atleast we tried. The only way to rebuild Afghanistan is by trade and commerce, get their people employment, educate their young. Make them participate in nation building, give them a sense of pride and achievement. A decent economy and educational/medical facilities will wean them away from extremism. Pakistan can play a constructive role in this along with the international community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom