What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling that this guy is the same guy who made an id few days ago and had a long debate with other afghan members about pashtoons and all

Less than 5% of Afghans have Internet access. I can understand where he ranks among his brothers and sisters.

Hahahaha. Lol. Oh boy this kid is really delusional. He also looks to be a regular customer of Afghan charas.

lollu can laugh and cry but the electrical system in kabul is all constructed by indian engineers who are working therre safely and pakistanis cant do anything. they can just talk. learn to fix ur rails first kidd.

here you can see pakistan as afghanistans colony:
Afghanistan_unter_Ahmad_Schah_Durrani.PNG

Yaar, I'm a Punjabi on my mother's side and a Kashmiri on my fathers ! Both of those races had an Empire once upon a time...should I start claiming some land too ?

Our Afghan friend is just angry because he is hungry.

Let's show him some Pakistani hospitality.

For you Afghan:

PakUSonline%20-%20naan.jpg

IMG_0821.JPG

It's okay Afghan, take some for your family too!

Ajmeri_naan.JPG
actually after that he will ask about wheat :devil:

no we r not taking control. we r just doing buissness and will keep expanding it until the point the pakistanis actually feel threatened.
india desperately wants america to leave. so the war ends and economy kick starts.

Why does India want the US to leave?? India insisted that the US maintain some presence in Afg and not to leave without completing the laid down objectives.

take a hint Dott and cap it !!!!

End of the day it wouldn't matter if India fails at its objectives, Atleast we tried. The only way to rebuild Afghanistan is by trade and commerce, get their people employment, educate their young. Make them participate in nation building, give them a sense of pride and achievement. A decent economy and educational/medical facilities will wean them away from extremism. Pakistan can play a constructive role in this along with the international community.

Question arises why india doesnt play that constructive role in bhutan,burma,nepal they are even more needy and are directly linked to india...

This is not rebuilding this is called thefting...Getting billions of worth minerals in just millions...we can see the rebuilding in iraq and libya and ofcourse we are seeing the rebuilding in af'n since 2001 ....yu guys dun know afghan nature and getting kicked out is all yu have there...

lollu can laugh and cry but the electrical system in kabul is all constructed by indian engineers who are working therre safely and pakistanis cant do anything. they can just talk. learn to fix ur rails first kidd.

You are tool delusional kid. Grow up. Realize the ground realities. And then come to this forum and talk. It is good you guys are spending money in Afghanistan. In fact you should cut your defense expenditure and put that money in Afghanistan too.;)

Why does India want the US to leave?? India insisted that the US maintain some presence in Afg and not to leave without completing the laid down objectives.

take a hint Dott and cap it !!!!
usa will leave but will leave an indian supportive govt.

You are tool delusional kid. Grow up. Realize the ground realities. And then come to this forum and talk. It is good you guys are spending money in Afghanistan. In fact you should cut your defense expenditure and put that money in Afghanistan too.;)

dw our defenee expenditure will increase as well as the investments in afghan. u just wait and watch. bro. u dont know hindu baniya.

Question arises why india doesnt play that constructive role in bhutan,burma,nepal they are even more needy and are directly linked to india...

This is not rebuilding this is called thefting...Getting billions of worth minerals in just millions...we can see the rebuilding in iraq and libya and ofcourse we are seeing the rebuilding in af'n since 2001 ....yu guys dun know afghan nature and getting kicked out is all yu have there...

who has the balls to kick us out though :blink:

Give the burnol to those who were burn their skin regularly for daily bomb blast at your country,dont give anything to us because we have sufficient money to buy a things and also we dont take a aid from another country:P(wo fir burnol hi q na ho..).:lol:

Accept it as a gift for your paramilitary soldiers who are regularly slaughtered like chickens in red corridor.

Give the burnol to those who were burn their skin regularly for daily bomb blast at your country,dont give anything to us because we have sufficient money to buy a things and also we dont take a aid from another country:P(wo fir burnol hi q na ho..).:lol:

Leave Burnol alone...the both of you ! :devil: I've got some very soothing memories of that yellow-orange tube !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom