What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghans have already been in india for centuries.

The india yu are talking abt was subcontinent being ruled by us...muslim moguls ....we had relations with afghan kings they never came there to visit hindus..

You wont believe it will yu ...And yu know why coz its true and Indians by default are allergic to truth ...

Stop talking $hit of your mouth, Pakistani's are the worst when it comes to truth not only are you allergic to it, you don't even know definition of truth. Don't talk like your the saints and upholders of the truth as the world is concerned they laugh at you even if you try and speak the truth.

That is a fact

no burma hate india, bd hate india cuz of BSF, maldives hate india ,because IN always stopping there, sl hate india because of LTTE, china hate india, pakistan hate india and isn't fearful of india it's vice versa

your view point, because pak has a very narrow islamic view of the world.
aunty Aung is indias friend(educated by us), BD loves india, because we gave them their freedom, Maldives love india because we help them preventing coups. SL is neutral.

KingOfAriana wrora don't give your self a headache; welcome to the forum and try to be active on other topics as well :)

Message to the creator of this thread:

We don't care what you think. Afghanistan has caused enough trouble and problems for Pakistan so do us a favour and stop trying to associate yourselves with us and stop sending your militants into our country.

Go educate yourselves because clearly you're country is so backwards that they have no knowledge of Islam. Go understand what it means to be tolerant towards others, to not participate in suicide bombing, to not promote terrorism and to promote world peace.

You people will burn in the bottom of hell for the fitnah you have caused and trying to destroy the true meaning and essence of Islam.

May God protect us from the Afghan breeding terrorists.

Pakistan Army will have no problem destroying the militants which are constantly bred in your country. Just because Afghanistan is a failed nation doesn't mean you have to promote your hatred and animosity for Pakistan.

Stop talking $hit of your mouth, Pakistani's are the worst when it comes to truth not only are you allergic to it, you don't even know definition of truth. Don't talk like your the saints and upholders of the truth as as the world is concerned they laugh at you even if you try and speak the truth.

If world is against us doesnt that prove we are right:cheesy:...The first man who said earth is round was hanged by dumb believers like yu and the world yu live in...where sex and money is everything and there are no morals and values its good if such a world is against us it only proves we are right...And we dun give a damn abt what hindus think of us...there are nations like china,turkey and saudia who are by our side no matter what ...can yu hindus have anyone forsure??Noone yu guys yet have to taste the fruit of new friendships with isra-hell and USA and only time will tell yu who was speaking truth...May be in yr next janam yu will see truth :D

Message to the creator of this thread:

We don't care what you think. Afghanistan has caused enough trouble and problems for Pakistan so do us a favour and stop trying to associate yourselves with us and stop sending your militants into our country.

Go educate yourselves because clearly you're country is so backwards that they have no knowledge of Islam. Go understand what it means to be tolerant towards others, to not participate in suicide bombing, to not promote terrorism and to promote world peace.

You people will burn in the bottom of hell for the fitnah you have caused and trying to destroy the true meaning and essence of Islam.

May God protect us from the Afghan breeding terrorists.

Dude creator of this thread was some fake afghan most probably a hindu and last night we had great fun ..we took off all his clothes and made him dance here on pdf untill he ran away and yu can see previous posts as a proof...

The india yu are talking abt was subcontinent being ruled by us...muslim moguls ....we had relations with afghan kings they never came there to visit hindus..
you are not mughal. are you of turkish descent? mughals have all been killed by the brits and its women sent to work as prostitutes. if you are punjabi, you were also ruled by muglais and prolly converted out of fear or greed. india was always hindu majority and did most of the productive business while muslims just enjoyed the fruits. thats why they were easily taken out by british. anyways in todays india, afghans are living peacefully and love the secular nature of our great old land mother india.

you are not mughal. are you of turkish descent? mughals have all been killed by the brits and its women sent to work as prostitutes. if you are punjabi, you were also ruled by muglais and prolly converted out of fear or greed. india was always hindu majority and did most of the productive business while muslims just enjoyed the fruits. thats why they were easily taken out by british. anyways in todays india, afghans are living peacefully and love the secular nature of our great old land mother india.

You are wrong here I am a moghul and have direct lineage from shahjahan whose tajmahal is the only wonder yu indians have in your otherwise illiterate and pathetic country...not by nature but by its people...And we embraced Islam 11 hundred years ago mean my great grand fathers...

And yes moghul women had enuff jewelery to spend their lives comfortably unlike hindus where prostitution is a very respectful occupation and dancing bars are a vital part of their society and heroines in wet clothes is all they have got in their movies...

But I am sure yu will see truth in yr next janam ...right:D

You are wrong here I am a moghul and have direct lineage from shahjahan whose tajmahal is the only wonder yu indians have in your otherwise illiterate and pathetic country...not by nature but by its people...And we embraced Islam 11 hundred years ago mean my great grand fathers...

And yes moghul women had enuff jewelery to spend their lives comfortably unlike hindus where prostitution is a very respectful occupation and dancing bars are a vital part of their society and heroines in wet clothes is all they have got in their movies...

But I am sure yu will see truth in yr next janam ...right:D
really shahjahan? which wife / keep of his can you trace back... did aurangzeb kill your ancestor? or what happened?
in all this you are not mentioning your ethnicity. are you punjabi ? or pashtun or mughal ?
oh yeah .. and hindus did not destroy the Taj, unlke the great destruction of hindu monuments and books your barbaric forefathers committed.
the nautch girl tradition which is basically prostitution had a muslim root. hindus generated the wealth and mughals only enjoyed because of power. so glad they are gone and british took care of their heirs.. LOL..

really shahjahan? which wife of his can you trace back... did aurangzeb kill your ancestor? or what happened?
in all this you are not mentioning your ethnicity. are you punjabi ? or pashtun or mughal ?
the nautch girl tradition which is basically prostitution had a muslim root. hindus generated the wealth and mughals only enjoyed because of power. so glad they are gone and british took care of their heirs.. LOL..

I told yu that yu will see truth in yr next janam or may be the one after that as it seems yu have seen enuff in this janam and yu are ready to be put on logs and needs a fire to be put right under yr bottoms...:D

Dude tell the whole story. The part where an American heard this conversation. He was a shade lighter than you and came to you and said that his *** is lighter than your face?????

LOL

I'll tell everyone here a true story. I met an Afghan kid in NY, that was pretty racist. Calling Indians, and Pakistanis dark. Funny thing was he was maybe a few shades lighter than the average Pakistani.

He was calling Punjabis black ect. I was probably many shades lighter than he was.

So I went up to him and was like hey dude, I'm Punjabi and my *** is lighter than your face.

LoL.

Hi, Albatross, leave religion out of this... Thanks. :)

I told yu that yu will see truth in yr next janam or may be the one after that as it seems yu have seen enuff in this janam and yu are ready to be put on logs and needs a fire to be put right under yr bottoms...:D

oohhh.. cannot argue further is it?

oohhh.. cannot argue further is it?

Yu dun have balls to argue with me miss...:D and nor do yu seem to have the character and for yr info islam came 14 hundred years ago and hindus were making their girls dance long before that..hey jello gotta relpy this missy as she said something abt muslims...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom