What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who says or who said Afghanis love Pakistan, the truth is Afghanis hate Pakistanis I know that very well. The original Taliban supports Pakistan even today they support Pakistan. This TTP we Pakistanis are fighting are all rented bastard Afghanis & bastard Tajiks.

PNS Mehran base every body remembers that all the terrorists were Tajiks & they were trained by our enemies to carry out this attack. There is a video on youtube which I saw quiet some time ago in that video US Army is spreading propaganda on loud speakers against Pakistan that Pakistanis are your enemies & Afghan forces were with them & of course they were saying it in Pashtu. So we it is clear that these Afghanis are no friend of Pakistan & these rented Afghani bastards want to destroy Pakistan, TTP is just a name given to them by US & India.

Pakistani phatans they have no love for Afghanis what so ever they hate Afghanis & love Pakistan & are fighting against these bastard terrorist Afghanis to protect Pakistan.

Currently Pakistan Army & ISI is up against CIA, Mossad, RAW, MI & Afghans inteligence agency which is supported & trained by CIA, Mossad, RAW & MI. The original Taliban is with Pakistan even today & they are ready to fight shoulder to shoulder with Pakistan Army against US, India, Israel, UK & Afghanistan corrupt & puppet Govt.

I have no love for Afghanis they are massively corrupt & evil.

India well they ain't friend of Pakistan what so ever. They are our enemies & these Indians they love day dreaming.

May be yu are right abt few things yu said but let me clarify that afghansis dun hate pakistani's and i had a 1st hand knowledge during my 3 month stay there in current year...There are afghan elders who sincerely thanks pak for her effort to free them from russians and to supply them with bread and butter for decades...

OP ran away... Same thing Indians will do once US leaves in 2014...

And here it starts again. Just let the thread die down!

Btw you never replied back with my rebuttal on the Chabahar port.

Seems like you guys run away after I start posting facts.

As long as Pakistan gets no share of Afghan huge trillion of dollars worth of resources, i be satisfied.

As some other people said, Afghanistan is Pakistan's unofficial province. Pakistan can do anything in Afghanistan. We control Afghanistan. We control their resources also.

Some Afghani cites use Pakistani rupee.

by using the spray first of all yu will be eliminated...but it was fun to see that mole king running away and many of yr fellows as well..

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. Try for a change not to look at the flag colour while quoting someone instead of posting trash for once!!

Durrani was born in Multan which is in Punjab. Read some history konii.

His father, Mohammed Zaman Khan, was Governor of Herat, and a tribal leader of the Abdalis. While one set of historians say he was born in Multan, another set thinks he was born in Herat.

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. Try for a change not to look at the flag colour while quoting someone instead of posting trash for once!!

we all can see indian vision instead of educating and feeding the millions of hungry masses sleeping on roads yu guys are spending billions in foreign country what kind of shitty vision is that...we dun need it ...And yu know what flocks of indians poured into this thread just reading the title and be a troll and thats the end of story and yr vision...

we all can see indian vision instead of educating and feeding the millions of hungry masses sleeping on roads yu guys are spending billions in foreign country what kind of shitty vision is that...we dun need it ...And yu know what flocks of indians poured into this thread just reading the title and be a troll and thats the end of story and yr vision...

because when we invest in afghan and pakistan it will create buisnesses that will help creat another billions which will be invested back in india and create even more jobs in our country. thats the plan.

it will help become our companies bigger and stronger and have more investing leverage.

Looking at your post seems like you are the one who is in dire need of education. Obviously it's quite blatent that you have comprehension issues! If you don't understand someone's post... try not quoting it next time!!

Looking at your post seems like you are the one who is in dire need of education. Obviously it's quite blatent that you have comprehension issue! If you don't understand someone's post... try not quoting it next time!!

pakistan are way too emotional i guess. dont even understand the basics of buisness and strategic ties.

Afghans love india? Just the other day i was on a Afghan forum and they use remarks like "dark skinned daal khor hindu" for indians :lol:.

If that is what you call love than Pakistan and india are lovers.

Pretty mature for a senior member eh? should I too comment what pakistanis are called otherwise?

As some other people said, Afghanistan is Pakistan's unofficial province. Pakistan can do anything in Afghanistan. We control Afghanistan. We control their resources also.

Some Afghani cites use Pakistani rupee.

maybe you need to first control your own resources, gdp of 2.7% that too with double count.

because when we invest in afghan and pakistan it will create buisnesses that will help creat another billions which will be invested back in india and create even more jobs in our country. thats the plan.

it will help become our companies bigger and stronger and have more investing leverage.

So thats the plan where is the idea of helping af'n then just building some infrastructure to earn billions for your own country and mask it as a help to them..Do you guys think we ll let that happen...Wake up dude yu r wasting yr money but anyways keep it up as one day its gonna be ours:smokin:

Looking at your post seems like you are the one who is in dire need of education. Obviously it's quite blatent that you have comprehension issue! If you don't understand someone's post... try not quoting it next time!!

I can see something burning ..Its always hard to accept facts and see one's self in mirror all NAKED..:coffee:

I am a Pashtoon Khattak from Cherat KP.I would prefer death than being called an Afghan.Non of my family members civilians or in the military call themselves Afghans.If you guys are so concern about your country you all should be back there and do something good rather than ending up drunk in the toilets in foreign countries.Whenever i asked any Afghan girl or guy where they from they will say I was born here(US) they refused to be called Afghans.So you should make them Afghans first than call on others.By the way not all Afghans think like you.I have met many who are holding the Birth certificate from Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.Which they later used for Immigration and now those proud Afghans prefer to be called (MO) than Muhammad.We even delivered your babies.May be you are one of those "MO"

Where have a heard a similar rhetoric?:hang2:

So thats the plan where is the idea of helping af'n then just building some infrastructure to earn billions for your own country and mask it as a help to them..Do you guys think we ll let that happen...Wake up dude yu r wasting yr money but anyways keep it up as one day its gonna be ours:smokin:

I can see something burning ..Its always hard to accept facts and see one's self in mirror all NAKED..:coffee:

loll not the way u said it. india is not colonialising any country. we r just investing to create a bigger buisness outside india so we can expand our horizon. infra is created and it is something that afghanis will thank us for. india is also investing 70 billion doll in africa.

india invested 40 billion in africa and by 2015 our trade with them will cross 100 bill from just 3 billion in 2004.
India invests USD 33 bn in Africa | Kilil5.com

they love us so much that this is what they say abt india.
Marry India’s expertise with Africa’s resources: Ghana president - Thaindian News
african countries wanted to increase trade to 90 billion by 2015.

India, Africa set trade target of $90 billion by 2015 - Economic Times

same way we will enter afghan and pakistan. whats ur problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom