What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

And what about you Qamar Sahib....aaap kiii nasal kiyaaa haiii ? :azn:

Don't tell me Qamar Zaman Qairaaa ! :fie:

well he is from near us but i hate his guts.

im pakistani i dont believe in castes. im a gujar chaudhary if you really want to know but i hate that crap.
im from a kharian, i speak punjabi and i don't hate darris but its these darri speaking people who are usualy hate pakistanis, theres tons of them in rochester, they all refugees, they lived pakistan and they still talk crap about us.

Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

God the irony! Look who's talking, the biggest illegal in Pakistan!

don't hate darris but its these darri speaking people who are usualy hate pakistanis, theres tons of them in rochester, they all refugees, they lived pakistan and they still talk crap about us.

afghan Pashtuns are not any better. They have delusions that we're "occupying" their territory

I am not anti-pakistan, i am against wrong policies and decisions. I am against human right violations...if there is freedom of speech here then simply listen to me. I am nobody to make demands.
If disliking army operations and their support for talibans is anti-pakistanism then dude you have not yet experienced military operations in your punjab and sindh. On one hand we are blown by TTP fitna which are result of wrong policies of army and on the other hand we are dying from friendly fires of army who recieve salaries from our taxes who we pay to governament....
One of my cousin was killed on the side of road by army caravan when he was simply waving hands to them out of patriotism, and one of uncle was kidnapped by TTP for ransom....the whole KPK look like occupied kashmir and faujis do not hesitate on opening fires on any one remotely suspicious.

Pashtuns have a right to be angry and more should be done to reduce civilian casualties. Though how can one root out TTP if military operations are not conducted where they are located? You can't.

im pakistani i dont believe in castes. im a gujar chaudhary if you really want to know but i hate that crap.
im from a kharian, i speak punjabi and i don't hate darris but its these darri speaking people who are usualy hate pakistanis, theres tons of them in rochester, they all refugees, they lived pakistan and they still talk crap about us.

IlyasaGujjar.jpg

afghan Pashtuns are not any better. They have delusions that we're "occupying" their territory

That is the main reason why these Afghans do not want their refugees back, they see it as they are living in Afghanistan already which is why keeping even a few of them is dangerous for Pakistan.

Thank those poor refugees that by their embezzled aid your generals earned weapons and $s; and civilians jobs and infrastructure :)

And don't worry as long as they are living on the other side of imaginary line they are in Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

Kati pahari is a part of afghanistan right?

Hypes views would not fly in Pakistan too liberal in a country of conservatives.

Don't think Hype would care and IF people accosted him then he'd take @Armstrong, the 200 pound damsel, hostage and coerce his way out of there. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not anti-pakistan, i am against wrong policies and decisions. I am against human right violations...if there is freedom of speech here then simply listen to me. I am nobody to make demands.
If disliking army operations and their support for talibans is anti-pakistanism then dude you have not yet experienced military operations in your punjab and sindh. On one hand we are blown by TTP fitna which are result of wrong policies of army and on the other hand we are dying from friendly fires of army who recieve salaries from our taxes who we pay to governament....
One of my cousin was killed on the side of road by army caravan when he was simply waving hands to them out of patriotism, and one of uncle was kidnapped by TTP for ransom....the whole KPK look like occupied kashmir and faujis do not hesitate on opening fires on any one remotely suspicious.

Lol when did the illegal Afghan immigrants started paying taxes? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom