What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

IlyasaGujjar.jpg

Tumhari sari filmon mein ye actor hi kyon hota hai.

Through tribal lashkars...governament can financially support them...talibans were defeated through tribal lashkars in lakki marwat, dir and buner.
Any how my finger is pointing towards double standards of army and ISI. I am talking about ISI sponsered "good talibans" like gul bahadur group, haqqani network etc....army is using talibans as stretagic assets instead of eliminating religous extremism.

Dude some of them have the support of the People & the Taliban are not a monolithic entity ! Take Mullah Nazir's Group - They said...go for the elections, have your rallies but with certain conditions (like in open areas) & then you've got people like the TTP who say 'Democracy, Election' - UnIslamic !

We can't fight everyone here & because of that local support some of those groups are legitimate stakeholders in any future Afghan peace process no matter how condemnable their methods maybe - We can't risk opening up another front against them & never see a closure to the Afghan mess.

These nerds wearing glasses work on projects like JF17 Al-Khalid Nuclear Physics IRBMs etc what do you zombies in your little graveyard do?

Shag lil boys...smuggle wheat,vegies,cement and livestock from Pakistan n abuse our country..

I agree.

The Pakistani government needs to get serious and stop bowing down to afghan wishes. They shouldn't be dictating anything to us.

What they need to do is act as a nation and not as a colony of tribes and factions murdering eachother and surrounding themselves with negative energy

atrophy will occur my friend...who can know that better than me. AND I'd like to see you press or pull your way out of Hype's grip. :azn:

Yeah but I figure that if it comes with increased flexibility & aesthetics - I'm not complaining ! :D

What they need to do is act as a nation and not as a colony of tribes and factions murdering eachother and surrounding themselves with negative energy

They've been fighting and killing each other for 100's of years, I don't really have any hope for them.

But why no invader faced resistance from the Punjabi Muslims, all of them met rulers of Delhi direct from Kabul at the battleground of Panipat. Why they faced no resistance at Lahore or Multan from Punjabi Muslims.

yindu because those invaders were muslims who were coming .. why wud muslims fight with each other i know u want them to fight but at that time the religion was more importan than race .. when punjabis became muslims due to sufys and and different saints it took them some time .. muslim missionaries came around 12 century and it took them somne time to convert them to muslism ok.. so punjabies became muslims by 15 cwentury and then these punjabis were being ruled by turks muslims. so for a muslim at that time religion was more imprtant .. and they were living in high status in punjab region as lot of sardar families till now and nawabs of punjab region were from khoikar gujjar , ghakkar awan , arain biradry ..u cn chk it .. why wud they hav any problem when they were given good share in admiin and good lands as landlords .. i case of invaders when thgey use to come and invade the country the main area was punjab and frontier from where they entered and i dont know where u got this bs from that in punjab they were easily passed.. if u see history starting from ghauris khiljis and tughkluqs they placed their best commanders incharge of punjab abd frontier and under those turk commanders were punjabis anbd pashtuns and they were muslims mate they wud follow their muslims turks as long as they were given lands to own and villages and certain areas to rule.. now i think u got it . ghayasuding tughlouq was the best commander of punjab region during khilji turks m iqtiar khiljis was commander of this area during gghaury rule.. these commanders i think had armies of local sardars and those were punjabis as seen todays ..sardars and landlords are mostly gujjar, ghakkar, khokar , awan , malik , arain .. chk out nawabs of the south punjab were mostly nawab abbasi , nawabs of gujrat gujjars, saradar of kalanbagh malik awan. what else do u want .. these sardars armies fought under turk leaders ,,give me any account where punjab didnt resist .. wtf .dont make up **** maan .. just u hate us doesnt mean that u start throwing lies and bs as ur afkoni frrend is doing

Tumhari sari filmon mein ye actor hi kyon hota hai.

Film Industry is sinking and I think he is popular enough to ensure some profit. No idea though I used to watch films in Cinema way back in college days.

yindu because those invaders were muslims who were coming .. why wud muslims fight with each other i know u want them to fight but at that time the religion was more importan than race .. when punjabis became muslims due to sufys and and different saints it took them some time .. muslim missionaries came around 12 century and it took them somne time to convert them to muslism ok.. so punjabies became muslims by 15 cwentury and then these punjabis were being ruled by turks muslims. so for a muslim at that time religion was more imprtant .. and they were living in high status in punjab region as lot of sardar families till now and nawabs of punjab region were from khoikar gujjar , ghakkar awan , arain biradry ..u cn chk it .. why wud they hav any problem when they were given good share in admiin and good lands as landlords .. i case of invaders when thgey use to come and invade the country the main area was punjab and frontier from where they entered and i dont know where u got this bs from that in punjab they were easily passed.. if u see history starting from ghauris khiljis and tughkluqs they placed their best commanders incharge of punjab abd frontier and under those turk commanders were punjabis anbd pashtuns and they were muslims mate they wud follow their muslims turks as long as they were given lands to own and villages and certain areas to rule.. now i think u got it . ghayasuding tughlouq was the best commander of punjab region during khilji turks m iqtiar khiljis was commander of this area during gghaury rule.. these commanders i think had armies of local sardars and those were punjabis as seen todays ..sardars and landlords are mostly gujjar, ghakkar, khokar , awan , malik , arain .. chk out nawabs of the south punjab were mostly nawab abbasi , nawabs of gujrat gujjars, saradar of kalanbagh malik awan. what else do u want .. these sardars armies fought under turk leaders ,,give me any account where punjab didnt resist .. wtf .dont make up **** maan .. just u hate us doesnt mean that u start throwing lies and bs as ur afkoni frrend is doing

and in the battleground of pani pat when abdali came he was a muslim ..why wud muslims stop him the punjabi ones as he was going to kill maratha hindus ..do u want muslims to beat muslims for hindus .. andsikhs didnt rise becase they were waiting for right time and that was not right

Yeah but I figure that if it comes with increased flexibility & aesthetics - I'm not complaining ! :D

Never thought you'd be even remotely concerned with aesthetics. At most you could stare at yourself in the mirror since you're not interested in women much to everyone's lament.

You can defeat and kill afghans in war, you might rule over them but you cant conquer them, you are conquered when you are subdued completely and accept foriegn rule over you. Afghans always resisted foriegn invasions and occupations, even if it took them decades, their hearts and minds were never conquered by foriegners. Every time in the long run great empires bent their knees in defeat, not afghans.

Actually Alexander died a natural death

Film Industry is sinking and I think he is popular enough to ensure some profit. No idea though I used to watch films in Cinema way back in college days.

Sir aaap ke college ke days mein tou Pakistan niyaa niyaa banaa thaaa tou Cinema kahan se aagiyaaa ? :whistle:

and in the battleground of pani pat when abdali came he was a muslim ..why wud muslims stop him the punjabi ones as he was going to kill maratha hindus ..do u want muslims to beat muslims for hindus .. andsikhs didnt rise becase they were waiting for right time and that was not right

Read the Punjabi poems of that period to understand what Abdali did to Punjabi Muslims. :D

Actually Alexander died a natural death

That's not certain, it's believed after he was wounded by an arrow in a battle outside of Multan, his body had an inflammatory response (things like fever) which may have killed him. So indirectly the wound likely caused him to have a fever and from the uncontrollable fever he died and was taken to Alexandria.

Back
Top Bottom