What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

I am truthful and i am against injustices and human right violations. Balochs are my brothers and i support their struggle for rights.

Against injustices while you berate our army, our country, you support terrorist groups, you're a bleeding racist

Yeah keep up your struggle, just remain under the radar if you know what's best for you

@Monkey D Luffy

What is the source of your frustration? What do you want? Make your demands clear, you've been posting all this anti-Pakistan pro-Pashtun bs on the forum lately just say what you want, something that will make you finally shut up.

His views are not pro Pashtun, he does not represent the Pashtuns. His views are pro Afghani.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you finally changed your flags to your actual nationality. Took you long enough :laugh:

Are you a spokesperson for Pashtuns because I don't feel you're speaking on my behalf.

By the way there's no need to "invade" when there are already many Pashtuns outside of KP/FATA. That even includes illegal Afghans.

Aiseeii waiseiii Khan Sahib, Lahore mein tou bakaidaaa Jirgeii lagteiii haiin ! :blink:

I should know I've been to one with a football buddy of mine whose from Mohmand !

Chaak 13 bc south Bahwalpur. House of bagaa Ashraaf.

There are two kalishnikovs waiting for anyone that is brave.

take it easy, dont expose your information like this. theres alot crazy people out there.

Bhai agar mein chakar lagaooon tou AK-47s ki jagaaa thandeiii aaam, lassi, saaag aur makaiii kiii rotiiii mileiii giii ! :undecided:

I am just talking about my house. My whole Bhuggay clan in the village is armed to the teeth.

Luffy should ask what happened to some Sindi dacoits there in 2009.

As for guests all are welcome.

Aiseeii waiseiii Khan Sahib, Lahore mein tou bakaidaaa Jirgeii lagteiii haiin ! :blink:

I should know I've been to one with a football buddy of mine whose from Mohmand !

Hardly in Lahore but I noticed many more in twin cities.

It's human reaction to go where there is work and to stay where one can live safely with their family.

The problem is when afghan refugees misbehave and then people can't distinguish between a local Pakhtun vs Farsiwan/Afghan

Anyways..

Why do some of these people take pride in being in a tribe? We are in the 21st century get out of your tribe, caste, clade, and stop with these obsessions with these micro-bonds.

Oh my tribe does this my tribe does that, have the tribes developed themselves economically, socially, and technologically? No most of them just live primitive lifestyles governed by tribal law. If they want to live in Pakistan and they have every right to do so then they should accept federalism.

We have to think about what is good for the nation not your tribe.

Agha come to Tribal Areas sometime, once you get the permission ;)

Wrror, kabhii hum namuraadooon koo bhii lift karvaa liyee kareiii - Humm bhii aap ke apneiii hiii hain ! :cray:

I maybe visiting Peshawar in a week's time with my Dad & I really want to go to the adjoining Tribal Agency (Kurram is it ?) - Would I be allowed to do so ? Because my Dad thinks that :

(i) it won't be safe

(ii) the FC or the Local Police wouldn't allow us anyhow !

What are your thoughts ? :what:

Why do some of these people take pride in being in a tribe? We are in the 21st century get out of your tribe, caste, clade, and stop with these obsessions with these micro-bonds.

Oh my tribe does this my tribe does that, have the tribes developed themselves economically, socially, and technologically? No most of them just live primitive lifestyles governed by tribal law. If they want to live in Pakistan and they have every right to do so then they should accept federalism.

Tribalism is a normal development phase. Govt of Pakistan can speed up the process by offering better infrastructure/ schools etc but should not enforce it (then it will become like Gora Sahab 'White Man's Burden')

Back
Top Bottom