What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Your ancestors migrated to Pakistan, Your DAD earned his daal routi by serving Pakistan. Yet you glorify Afghanistan and bad mouth Pakistan? Pashtun Ki ghairat kia kehti hay kay jis thaali say khao usi ko bura bhe kaho?

lol is ke shalwar utaardi tum ne

where the younger brother(me :devil:) is better. ..

Thats only because the Older Brother (I) am not a Sumo Wrestler & so couldn't compete with you on an equal footing in a Sumo Wrestling Competition ! :undecided:

Plus something about those giant Diapers that they wear is a big turn-off for me but you seem to like it ! :omghaha:

a personal question(u can choose not to answer this) but if asked to choose between afghanistan and pakistan which country would you choose??

where the younger brother(me :devil:) is better. ..

Pashtun is ambitious, borders can not confine him. Extremist segment of pashtuns ,talibans are ambitious to conquer whole pakistan, that would be simply pashtunification of whole pakistan....pashtuns want to live peacefully in pakistan but if they are pushed to wall then they wouldnt look for separation but would simply invade plains of punjab and sindh like yajooj wa majooj

@Farah Sohail : Kiyun baii Behan (not Apa :fie: ) kiyaa khiyaaal haii aaap ka topic ke bareiii mein ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pashtun is ambitious, borders can not confine him. Extremist segment of pashtuns ,talibans are ambitious to conquer whole pakistan, that would be simply pashtunification of whole pakistan....pashtuns want to live peacefully in pakistan but if they are pushed to wall then they wouldnt look for separation but would simply invade plains of punjab and sindh like yajooj wa majooj

Fitte mou. :rofl:

Actually he showed a middle finger to sher shah suri when he offered him to join the conquest against hamayun... same goes for baluchs fighting against marathas... shouldnt have sided with u... thank for changing ur flags watan faroush beghairat.

Nope, sher shah suri didnt need a petty daku like mir chakar rind. He bought the loyalties of two powerful baloch sardar brothers, ismail khan and ghazi khan and bestowed them the areas of present day derajat, dera ismail khan and dera ghazi khan.
The real honourable baloch was khan of qalat, naseer khan who said labaik to ahamad shah abdali call for jihad and joined him.

Tell me something about 1000years of Punjabi Muslim rule over india. :lol:

he yindo .. punjabi muslims have diofferent caste that u wont understand because u r from a slum.. punjabi muslims include janjua rajputs , jats , gujjars , arain awan,,ok etc .. lest start with rajputs punjabi ones not the fake ones from ur slum .its sikhs because of whom u sleep peacfully at night . sikhs also have these people jats rajputs and khatris. no body was muslim before islam vcame that was 1400 years ago.. before that the janjura rajput empire of punjab was ruling kabul shahi dynasty,, i think u need to open ur eyes punjabis or pashtuns or anybody was not born as a muslim race .. islam cam efater that .. the first janjua rajput empire was held by jaypala a punjabi rajput ok ..after that porus was one too.. after that gurjara prathira kingdom was ruled by gujars for centuries.. even though gujjars live in high altitudes and are also found in many countries lliving like nomads now adays they were ruling u idiots who are born in the dirty states of up or bihar or hp or central india or south india.. after that most of nawabs and sardars of south an dnorth punjab belong to awan malik tribe and gujjar tribe. during the mughals the forces that attacked anybody or prevented any attack were mostlyu containing punjabi and pakhtun soldierrs not ur coward soldiers of india.. u need a reference then chl out when hamayun gave punjab and frontier to one of his brotehr to rule .. his wazirs told him noit to do so as these areas were the ones where best soldiers were made.. punjabis are same as sikhs but with different religion but theiur castes are same which u will never understand .. sikhs empir e was mostly jatts and khatris ..most of punjabis are jatts and khatris in pakistan . so eat this now ....punjabis are same race but with different religion .. hoep u can get it into ur small ****** mind

@cb4 : Butt yeh tou sareiii out of control hiii ho gaiii ! :blink:

Including me ! :oops:

So lets start a conversation instead ! So, have your studies into the realm of Science made you an agnostic yet....or not ? :what:

Nope, sher shah suri didnt need a petty daku like mir chakar rind. He bought the loyalties of two powerful baloch sardar brothers, ismail khan and ghazi khan and bestowed them the areas of present day derajat, dera ismail khan and dera ghazi khan.
The real honourable baloch was khan of qalat, naseer khan who said labaik to ahamad shah abdali call for jihad and joined him.

Jihad my azz sher shah was nothing more than a looter... Mir chakar did show sher shah his middle finger and joined hamayun against sher shah who was later defeated and thrown back to awghanistan!

interesting video everybody should watch

Well the Pukhtoons have already invaded us by intermarrying with us & settling down in our lands & allowing us to settle down in theirs ! :D

Imagine if a Punjabi called Pashtuns yajooj wa majooj he would start going crazy :lol:

I know right, sheesh no need to be yajooj wa majooj when you can just buy a plot in Punjab. :D

Jihad my azz sher shah was nothing more than a looter... Mir chakar did show sher shah his middle finger and joined hamayun against sher shah who was later defeated and thrown back to awghanistan!

You are angry kid and you are simply blabbling....go to bed and take some rest...or drink fresh lemon juice

Back
Top Bottom