What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

5 million against 190 million Pakistanis = 2.6%
2.4 million against 78 million Iranians = 3%.

Almost the same heavy burden.

Population wise yes but Iran for a long time had more resources to handle it, the economic burden must be especially hard with the sanctions you are facing. Pakistan is facing that for a while.

Really - I didn't throw away half my brethren to the British by not only signing but reaffirming the Durand Line over & over again & then continue to cry when they themselves tell me to 'FoOk Off' ! :kiss3:

You were there witnessing - Right ! :agree:

You just didn't had it that's why your motherland is controlled by three rivals pakistan China and India! :)

Right Muslim Brotherhood is so related to that ! :tup:

Besides as if one isolated example holds any leverage to your decades of rape, murder & arson of each other ! :)

Rape is a genuine culture in your country check your world ranking, oh murder? that's what the daily death toll is taking place in your economic backbone Karachi, arson of each other is already happening inside your country since it's so-called existence!

I wished if any of these incidents where isolated events, sorry my friend you have nothing but to bear it!

Mir chakar rind was a petty dacoit, he was killed by haibat khan niazi because he was raiding and looting south punjab. Haibat khan niazi was governer of punjab under sher shah suri.

As if Ahmed Shah Abdali was the epitome of justice, fairplay & the best values of Islam ! :disagree:

Wrror, leaders in those times, were all like that !

Your ancestors migrated to Pakistan, Your DAD earned his daal routi by serving Pakistan. Yet you glorify Afghanistan and bad mouth Pakistan? Pashtun Ki ghairat kia kehti hay kay jis thaali say khao usi ko bura bhe kaho?

Sir jee I am sure his father was very grateful to Pakistan.

Your ancestors migrated to Pakistan, Your DAD earned his daal routi by serving Pakistan. Yet you glorify Afghanistan and bad mouth Pakistan? Pashtun Ki ghairat kia kehti hay kay jis thaali say khao usi ko bura bhe kaho?
And we are not beghairat that you would insult us and call us names, mock our history and culture and we would lick your boots...we are living on our own lands and we pay taxes , our resources are going to federal, 80% of this goes to punjab dominated army, in rest of budget we recieve small share because of our small population...so dont talk about namak halali

We don't have Oil to ease that burden & we're engaged in a perpetual security paradigm with our arch rival to the East & a messed up Afghanistan on the West - So its not nearly the same, brother !

arch rival???:cray:

We don't have Oil to ease that burden & we're engaged in a perpetual security paradigm with our arch rival to the East & a messed up Afghanistan on the West - So its not nearly the same, brother !

arch rival???:cray:

You just didn't had it that's why your motherland is controlled by three rivals pakistan China and India! :)

Pakistan is my Motherland & any part that is controlled by it is.....well my part...duh ! :blink:

Bakii ko in time sanmbhal lein geiii ! :D

Rape is a genuine culture in your country check your world ranking, oh murder? that's what the daily death toll is taking place in your economic backbone Karachi, arson of each other is already happening inside your country since it's so-called existence!

I wished if any of these incidents where isolated events, sorry my friend you have nothing but to bear it!

Yes it is happening - One of the many benefits of having a neighbor like Afghanistan ! :agree:

Don't worry in time your rings will be bust & your brothers will be sent back to their Motherland ! :kiss3:

hmmmm ok lie lie lie.. i started a thread for it but for some reasons it got closed so here u go ur history clearly over here ..

first we will go with recent events in first anglo afghan war u won because there was a strong influence of sikhs in nwfp so thats why british couldnt fight u afghans properly by afghans i means people of afghanistan this happened before 1857 that is when sikhs were ruling nwfp ...in 2nd afghans were defeated and to save themselves they signed a treaty accoridng to which nwfp was made part of british india ok .. then in third treaty of rawalpindi was carried out same wway as afghans wanted to have a soveriegn country so they just accepted their defeat as treaty was signed and britishers promised that they wud not cross khyber.. now go chk ur books..
ok and also after that genghis khan remained undefeetd himself . the thing that u r telling is battele of parwan in which khawarezm empire(turk empire not afghan) was ruling afghanistan but when mongols sent him a mesaage of frendship the shah didnt accept it and then mongol great king genghis khan sent an army of 30000 wheres jalal made an army of 60000 out of which 3000 were afghan warriors ok 30000 vs 60000 well doesnt suit right mongols were defeated but after that chngis himself came and jalal ran over the indus river afraid of genghis khan after that genghis khan killed 17 million afghans .in history it is said that he ordered to kill all afghans anybody who is living out here in this empire kill them and he massacred 17 million afghans and then raped alot of them producing afkonis like u .it is written he got resistence in mongolia and china but when he crossed khawarizm empire he defeated them very badly very very badly 17 million people were killed now i dont see anywhere written that afghans were so furious.. genghis khan was strongest king of the past .. u need to read books on his conquests too.. he found u guys the most easiest and he didnt conquer india because iltutmish didnt help khwarizm king so he forgave iltutmish the king of india ...
on the other hand abt alexander the only info that u get abouyt that stupid letter is from afghan sources not evena single book has been shown where it was wrriten about the letter .. stop lying to ur self and to the world. in those tymes roman empire persian epire were his enemies why wud he be resisted by this balkh area.. in his encounters afghanistan was such a easy place that people of this areea were so welcoming that due to being scared to death they offered princess roxana to be his wife but he conquered ur so called graveyard of empire..u need to check mongol map and nee dto check alexander macedonian empire too... dnt speak bs as all ur afghanis are v good at it ..
u need to see the mongol empire timur empire mughal empire maps and persian empire mauryan a hindu empire after alexander who also ruled afghanistan like janjua kabul shahi empire did .. people dont make maps out of their imagination..they are the real deal
sher shah ruled for 5 years .. ahmad shah ruled for 50 years and not even whole india it was just punjab and north india and nwfp.. then afghan were ruled by sikhs .. war bewteen sikhs and emirate of afghanistan clearly indiactes who was victorious i dnt support sikhs or hindus ..its just plain truth.. all the wars between sikhs and afghans were won by sikhs ..
what u need to do is read books or go and ask any body who knows about these kings and who knows that maps are not made until the areas are completely conquered .. if u were nt conquered then who did the mongol murder in afghanistan who did mughals beat before comeing to north india an dpakistan who did the delhi sultanate rule..who did the alexander defaeat and after that was given a lady roxane from balkh . who did mauryans defeat .. afghanista can only claim 50 years of abdali and 5 years of suri and 70 years of lodhis(this i just told u ). other than that afghan have been ruled that is why u will find pashtoons dressing differently in Afghanistan than in pakistan...
read some books mate .. this is truth i can provide u with authentic sources and before saying anything read articles and then reply as i did ...i m sorry if i hurt ur afghan pride

Tell me something about 1000years of Punjabi Muslim rule over india. :lol:

And we are not beghairat that you would insult us and call us names, mock our history and culture and we would lick your boots...we are living on our own lands and we pay taxes , our resources are going to federal, 80% of this goes to punjab dominated army, in rest of budget we recieve small share because of our small population...so dont talk about namak halali

a personal question(u can choose not to answer this) but if asked to choose between afghanistan and pakistan which country would you choose??

Yaar mein sports mein baaat kar rahaa thaaa ! :angel:

where the younger brother(me :devil:) is better. ..

As if Ahmed Shah Abdali was the epitome of justice, fairplay & the best values of Islam ! :disagree:

Wrror, leaders in those times, were all like that !

Mir chakar rind was not a king or even nawab, he was a sardar of rind tribe of balochs and used to raid on south punjab. People complained to haibat khan niazi and he took care of him and his band of dakus. He is the only notable person in baloch history, he is given importance because he was defeated and killed by famous haibat khan niazi.

Mir chakar rind was not a king or even nawab, he was a sardar of rind tribe of balochs and used to raid on south punjab. People complained to haibat khan niazi and he took care of him and his band of dakus. He is the only notable person in baloch history, he is given importance because he was defeated and killed by famous haibat khan niazi.

Dude such is the case for all leaders in this part of the world in those times ! Do you think Abdali came here so many times out of Jihad ? No he wanted 'loot' just as Ghazni, Ghaznavid, Ghauris & others did.

Of our people the ones worth of admiration are the Rehman Babas, the Shah Abdul Lateef Bhittais, the Bulleh Shahs, the Akhund Dardeezas & the Baluch Sage/Mystic from Mir Chakar's Epoch, from our History !

Actually he showed a middle finger to sher shah suri when he offered him to join the conquest against hamayun... same goes for baluchs fighting against marathas... shouldnt have sided with u... thank for changing ur flags watan faroush beghairat.

Back
Top Bottom