What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Yaraa, any chance of seeing you rise to being the Sardar of the Tribe ? :what:

I somehow don't like the current Sardar Sahib - I've forgotten his name but he is a fair (pinkish) tall fellow who is very soft-spoken !

marri.jpg

This is the current head of tribe I think.

You are a sell out marri....the genuine marris are fighting for their rights and honour.

Fighting ur country with weapons? thts beghairati.. im not like u or them.. im a patriot.. yes we have been deprived of our rights but tht doesnt mean we pick up weapons to fight our own people.. kill the common punjabi,sindhi or pashtun.. my ancestors have bled for this country.. and i hope to do just the same....WE BLEED GREEN!

If Afghans don't like Pakistan or living with "daal khors" then they should leave and go back to Afghania their homeland and work to develop it. Pakistan is not a tit for Afghans to suckle on, as a neighbor Pakistan took many refugees after Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets but time has come they return and work to rebuild Afghania land of the Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazara, Uzbek, and the other ethnic groups which make Afghanistan a great diverse place to live in.

@Monkey D Luffy

What is the source of your frustration? What do you want? Make your demands clear, you've been posting all this anti-Pakistan pro-Pashtun bs on the forum lately just say what you want, something that will make you finally shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaak 13 bc south Bahwalpur. House of bagaa Ashraaf.

There are two kalishnikovs waiting for anyone that is brave.

Bhai agar mein chakar lagaooon tou AK-47s ki jagaaa thandeiii aaam, lassi, saaag aur makaiii kiii rotiiii mileiii giii ! :undecided:

Fighting ur country with weapons? thts beghairati.. im not like u or them.. im a patriot.. yes we have been deprived of our rights but tht doesnt mean we pick up weapons to fight our own people.. kill the common punjabi,sindhi or pashtun.. my ancestors have been for this country.. and i hope to do just the same....WE BLEED GREEN!

Go to your marri tribe and tell them that you bleed green

Back
Top Bottom