What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

That's just happening in your country, city, town, street and my be home :lol: I am just talking with another denialistani :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER own balochistan is suffering from poverty, starvation and insurgencies yet he is mocking Afghanistan. He must be a fake baloch.
The real balochs are friends and brothers of pashtuns and afghanistan, we fought togather in panipat war against marathas. The real baloch is getting tortured by pak army for demanding his rights, he is not polishing boot of faujis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a nationalist, not an arabist or persianist.

Plz give our friend cheetah a visa. Plz plz pretty plz. It's his life dream.

Worry about your future don't worry about mine AL-Mighty has been good to me you on the other hand you seems to be good at begging you must be a professional or you took over the family business.

Alexander army wasted precious time and lives in afghanistan and faced contineous guerrala war, he wrote to his mother that here every man is alexander.
Remember that when i say Afghan, i mean pakhtun by it. The present non-pakhtun areas of Afghanistan, the areas north of hindu kush were captured by ahamad shah abdali from central asia and iran. In babur nama babur mentions afghanistan as pashtun belt and writes that pashtuns are turbulent people with constant uprisings. He writes that he has to massacres pashtuns at large scale as they stubborn people and never accept rule...
Genghis khan faced defeat from jalaludin only one time, in afghanistan when half of his army comprised of tribal pakhtuns of mountains. After successful victory against mongols, quarrel erupted between turks and tribal pakhtuns over spoils of war...pakhtuns left jalaludin and went to their mountains...in those times pakhtuns were entirely living in mountains and mongols simply avoided them...later pashtun king of delhi alaudin khilji defeated three invasions of chaughtai khan mongol.
Safvid Iranians tried to forcibly convert pashtuns, hotaki tribe not only defeated them but proceeded and conquered entire iran and ruled over them.
Now tell me achievements of your balochs?

hmmmm ok lie lie lie.. i started a thread for it but for some reasons it got closed so here u go ur history clearly over here ..

first we will go with recent events in first anglo afghan war u won because there was a strong influence of sikhs in nwfp so thats why british couldnt fight u afghans properly by afghans i means people of afghanistan this happened before 1857 that is when sikhs were ruling nwfp ...in 2nd afghans were defeated and to save themselves they signed a treaty accoridng to which nwfp was made part of british india ok .. then in third treaty of rawalpindi was carried out same wway as afghans wanted to have a soveriegn country so they just accepted their defeat as treaty was signed and britishers promised that they wud not cross khyber.. now go chk ur books..
ok and also after that genghis khan remained undefeetd himself . the thing that u r telling is battele of parwan in which khawarezm empire(turk empire not afghan) was ruling afghanistan but when mongols sent him a mesaage of frendship the shah didnt accept it and then mongol great king genghis khan sent an army of 30000 wheres jalal made an army of 60000 out of which 3000 were afghan warriors ok 30000 vs 60000 well doesnt suit right mongols were defeated but after that chngis himself came and jalal ran over the indus river afraid of genghis khan after that genghis khan killed 17 million afghans .in history it is said that he ordered to kill all afghans anybody who is living out here in this empire kill them and he massacred 17 million afghans and then raped alot of them producing afkonis like u .it is written he got resistence in mongolia and china but when he crossed khawarizm empire he defeated them very badly very very badly 17 million people were killed now i dont see anywhere written that afghans were so furious.. genghis khan was strongest king of the past .. u need to read books on his conquests too.. he found u guys the most easiest and he didnt conquer india because iltutmish didnt help khwarizm king so he forgave iltutmish the king of india ...
on the other hand abt alexander the only info that u get abouyt that stupid letter is from afghan sources not evena single book has been shown where it was wrriten about the letter .. stop lying to ur self and to the world. in those tymes roman empire persian epire were his enemies why wud he be resisted by this balkh area.. in his encounters afghanistan was such a easy place that people of this areea were so welcoming that due to being scared to death they offered princess roxana to be his wife but he conquered ur so called graveyard of empire..u need to check mongol map and nee dto check alexander macedonian empire too... dnt speak bs as all ur afghanis are v good at it ..
u need to see the mongol empire timur empire mughal empire maps and persian empire mauryan a hindu empire after alexander who also ruled afghanistan like janjua kabul shahi empire did .. people dont make maps out of their imagination..they are the real deal
sher shah ruled for 5 years .. ahmad shah ruled for 50 years and not even whole india it was just punjab and north india and nwfp.. then afghan were ruled by sikhs .. war bewteen sikhs and emirate of afghanistan clearly indiactes who was victorious i dnt support sikhs or hindus ..its just plain truth.. all the wars between sikhs and afghans were won by sikhs ..
what u need to do is read books or go and ask any body who knows about these kings and who knows that maps are not made until the areas are completely conquered .. if u were nt conquered then who did the mongol murder in afghanistan who did mughals beat before comeing to north india an dpakistan who did the delhi sultanate rule..who did the alexander defaeat and after that was given a lady roxane from balkh . who did mauryans defeat .. afghanista can only claim 50 years of abdali and 5 years of suri and 70 years of lodhis(this i just told u ). other than that afghan have been ruled that is why u will find pashtoons dressing differently in Afghanistan than in pakistan...
read some books mate .. this is truth i can provide u with authentic sources and before saying anything read articles and then reply as i did ...i m sorry if i hurt ur afghan pride

Probably BS or small incidents. Most of them are being paid, and they annually send back two billion dollars to Afghanistan from Iran. Also, from what I've heard, most Afghans coming back from Iran are much more 'civilized' than Afghans coming back from Pakistan. That is at least what my Afghan friends tell me.

You should understand no one here takes personal accounts seriously, if I give you a personal account of how Iran tried to meddle in Pakistan would you believe it? It comes from the mouth of my uncle who happens to be Shia (I have mentioned I have a shia uncle on this forum many times).

And says the guy who bows and is being ruled by British law and US orders since it's recent birth 1947, you aren't aware because you have never been there last year I did saw Afghan fighters in Kashmir saving some Kashmiri arse from Indian army :)

Really - I didn't throw away half my brethren to the British by not only signing but reaffirming the Durand Line over & over again & then continue to cry when they themselves tell me to 'FoOk Off' ! :kiss3:

You were there witnessing - Right ! :agree:

Last time I read punjabis forgot their brotherhood and burned down a whole colony of poor Christians :lol:

Right Muslim Brotherhood is so related to that ! :tup:

Besides as if one isolated example holds any leverage to your decades of rape, murder & arson of each other ! :)

All of them raped ur country... u talk abt alexander he raped not only ur country but conquered it,took afghani wives... u talk abt babur he slaughtered pashtuns and made mountains of their skulls while u afghans came out of ur mountains with grass in ur mouth... u talk abt iranians .. u ever wonder why even a kabuli pashtun is persioned today ? coz of persian rule.. u talk about genhiz khan .. he raped afghanistan and today u have hazara....hated today by every afghan... and u have some resistance to boast about?

About Baluch.. coz of our isolated geography we werent invaded by others ... but we did fight against the bloody mughals.. read of heroes like Mir Chakar Rind and others.. kabuli.

brother dont worry i have taken care of him..i have told him his real history ,..the afghani history

When you bash on Wahabis it also makes you a sectarian, no?

Webmaster made the rules i am trying to follow it other wise Razpak would be on his knees oh bad example he prefers that.

All of them raped ur country... u talk abt alexander he raped not only ur country but conquered it,took afghani wives... u talk abt babur he slaughtered pashtuns and made mountains of their skulls while u afghans came out of ur mountains with grass in ur mouth... u talk abt iranians .. u ever wonder why even a kabuli pashtun is persioned today ? coz of persian rule.. u talk about genhiz khan .. he raped afghanistan and today u have hazara....hated today by every afghan... and u have some resistance to boast about?

About Baluch.. coz of our isolated geography we werent invaded by others ... but we did fight against the bloody mughals.. read of heroes like Mir Chakar Rind and others.. kabuli.

Mir chakar rind was a petty dacoit, he was killed by haibat khan niazi because he was raiding and looting south punjab. Haibat khan niazi was governer of punjab under sher shah suri.

@DESERT FIGHTER own balochistan is suffering from poverty, starvation and insurgencies yet he is mocking Afghanistan. He must be a fake baloch.
The real balochs are friends and brothers of pashtuns and afghanistan, we fought togather in panipat war against marathas. The real baloch is getting tortured by pak army for demanding his rights, he is not polishing boot of faujis.

Get lost afghani mohajir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have ancestors who are living in Kashmir. They could have come to Pakistan in 1947 but didn't. It does not make sense to accept them now. Yara butt our current population boom is going to kill us. We don't have enough resources to feed people already. Afghan and Indian refugees should also be avoided at all cost.

I've got too but most of them are very Pro-Pakistan so I can't hold the same sentiments ! I want them, the Stranded Pakistanis (Biharis) we threw away in '71 & any other who wants to come through the proper channels should be welcomed !

We've got the resources to sort things out & its not as if people are dying to come to Pakistan ! :lol:

Kick the Illegal ones out ! :tup:

Alexander army wasted precious time and lives in afghanistan and faced contineous guerrala war, he wrote to his mother that here every man is alexander.
Remember that when i say Afghan, i mean pakhtun by it. The present non-pakhtun areas of Afghanistan, the areas north of hindu kush were captured by ahamad shah abdali from central asia and iran. In babur nama babur mentions afghanistan as pashtun belt and writes that pashtuns are turbulent people with constant uprisings. He writes that he has to massacres pashtuns at large scale as they stubborn people and never accept rule...
Genghis khan faced defeat from jalaludin only one time, in afghanistan when half of his army comprised of tribal pakhtuns of mountains. After successful victory against mongols, quarrel erupted between turks and tribal pakhtuns over spoils of war...pakhtuns left jalaludin and went to their mountains...in those times pakhtuns were entirely living in mountains and mongols simply avoided them...later pashtun king of delhi alaudin khilji defeated three invasions of chaughtai khan mongol.
Safvid Iranians tried to forcibly convert pashtuns, hotaki tribe not only defeated them but proceeded and conquered entire iran and ruled over them.
Now tell me achievements of your balochs?

Your ancestors migrated to Pakistan, Your DAD earned his daal routi by serving Pakistan. Yet you glorify Afghanistan and bad mouth Pakistan? Pashtun Ki ghairat kia kehti hay kay jis thaali say khao usi ko bura bhe kaho?

Really, I thought 2 million registered 1 million unregistered. That is way too much a burden, I mean 5 million.......

5 million against 190 million Pakistanis = 2.6%
2.4 million against 78 million Iranians = 3%.

Almost the same heavy burden.

coming back to topic:

- What is your opinion on an alliance of Iran, India, China, Russia and Northern Alliance? Whats the probability of that happening and what will be the chances of Taliban is that does happen?

- What are the chances that Aghanistani will make some sort of agreement (primarily between Taliban and Tajik) to keep outside influence minimum?

5 million against 190 million Pakistanis = 2.6%
2.4 million against 78 million Iranians = 3%.

Almost the same heavy burden.

We don't have Oil to ease that burden & we're engaged in a perpetual security paradigm with our arch rival to the East & a messed up Afghanistan on the West - So its not nearly the same, brother !

Back
Top Bottom