What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Im a nationalist, not an arabist or persianist.

Plz give our friend cheetah a visa. Plz plz pretty plz. It's his life dream.

A nationalist only mentions nationalities, not sects. That is why you are a sectarianist, and not a nationalist.

From the article:

Iran offers Afghan migrants menial work, often on construction sites. Many of the men return home addicted to opium after being paid in the drug instead of cash.

Man you are some sick dudes

A nationalist only mentions nationalities, not sects. That is why you are a sectarianist, and not a nationalist.

Negative. As far as I'm concerned cheetah is more loyal to Iran than Pakistan.

He will even speak ill of his own nation if ayatollah tells him to.

3 millions are the ones in registered refugees living in camps not the ones that are living all over pakistan so the number could be as high as 5 million or higher.

Really, I thought 2 million registered 1 million unregistered. That is way too much a burden, I mean 5 million.......

Alexander army wasted precious time and lives in afghanistan and faced contineous guerrala war, he wrote to his mother that here every man is alexander.
Remember that when i say Afghan, i mean pakhtun by it. The present non-pakhtun areas of Afghanistan, the areas north of hindu kush were captured by ahamad shah abdali from central asia and iran. In babur nama babur mentions afghanistan as pashtun belt and writes that pashtuns are turbulent people with constant uprisings. He writes that he has to massacres pashtuns at large scale as they stubborn people and never accept rule...
Genghis khan faced defeat from jalaludin only one time, in afghanistan when half of his army comprised of tribal pakhtuns of mountains. After successful victory against mongols, quarrel erupted between turks and tribal pakhtuns over spoils of war...pakhtuns left jalaludin and went to their mountains...in those times pakhtuns were entirely living in mountains and mongols simply avoided them...later pashtun king of delhi alaudin khilji defeated three invasions of chaughtai khan mongol.
Safvid Iranians tried to forcibly convert pashtuns, hotaki tribe not only defeated them but proceeded and conquered entire iran and ruled over them.
Now tell me achievements of your balochs?

All of them raped ur country... u talk abt alexander he raped not only ur country but conquered it,took afghani wives... u talk abt babur he slaughtered pashtuns and made mountains of their skulls while u afghans came out of ur mountains with grass in ur mouth... u talk abt iranians .. u ever wonder why even a kabuli pashtun is persioned today ? coz of persian rule.. u talk about genhiz khan .. he raped afghanistan and today u have hazara....hated today by every afghan... and u have some resistance to boast about?

About Baluch.. coz of our isolated geography we werent invaded by others ... but we did fight against the bloody mughals.. read of heroes like Mir Chakar Rind and others.. kabuli.

Dude the estimates of Afghan Refugees in Pakistan are between 2-6 million with the median 3-4 million often taken to be the representative figure. In addition we've got millions of other illegal immigrants many of whom came as refugees & asylum seekers - I met one such Burmese family in Lahore who, though were Pakistanis, had many of their extended family members fly into Pakistan when the Rohinga sh*t started !

Plus we've also the largest population of IDPs in the world ! So there isn't even the remotest comparison.

Can you get our friend surenas some info on that, my info seems to be dated. :cheesy:

From the article:

Man you are some sick dudes

Probably BS or small incidents. Most of them are being paid, and they annually send back two billion dollars to Afghanistan from Iran. Also, from what I've heard, most Afghans coming back from Iran are much more 'civilized' than Afghans coming back from Pakistan. That is at least what my Afghan friends tell me.

Back
Top Bottom