What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Porkistani :rofl:

Okay...
Thank you come again.

most of the sikhs and hindus i have encountered from india radiate a very negative vibe,im surprised how the indian muslims have evolved to live with them.They are racist,narrow minded and self centered.Javed Akhtar is well a flourishing shia muslim with good contacts in the indian film industry.He does not have to worry about communal riots and daily bills so i guess the presepective of Javed bhai is right to a degree but overall i guess they do like india as they ruled there for a thousand years.

I agree.
Javed Akhtar is living the life in his huge mansion, but he cannot speak on behalf of all the Muslims in Hindu(only)stan.
That would be a joke.

many hindus also died. Every one suffered their not only christians. If you read that link(wiki) you will certainly know 100s of hindu houses were burnt. What happened this is shameful but we can't change that anymore. Those things happened in such a rapid way govt didn't have time to act properly.

Not really darling... it was the chrisitans... u even burnt their churches,and forced them to convert or die....and dozens of thousands had to flee..

In Hindu(only)stan you can get jailed for eating beef, killed for being Muslim, and jailed for posting on Facebook criticizing Mumbai shutdown after a radical Hindus death.
Moreover, Hindustani Muslims have the least percentage in govt & army.
No Muslim has ever been PM of Hindu(only)stan.

And you dare have the gal to criticize Pakistan?
Hindu(only)stani Muslims are a joke to Islam.
They represent the Hindu lineage where their ancestors are from.
Not pure Muslim lineage

Wrong.

Unlike the conversion in front of swords and by rapes, the spread of Islam in Indian shores have a genuinity and integrity of their own.

• Trade relations with Arabia was there even before the time of Islamic prophet Muhammad.
  • Islam have been introduced in the region by the Arab traders in the 7th or 8th century AD itself.
  • Arabs also settled down at Cranganore, Kerala and established a separate colony of their part of the town.
  • Cheraman Perumal, the last of the Chera kings, became a convert to Islam and traveled to Mecca and this event helped the spread of Islam.

So unlike YOU, the Muslims of India, especially the south India are pure and has accepted the religion as their own by studying it and accepting it wholeheartedly, not by mass conversion with a sword hanging on their throats.

Wrong.

Unlike the conversion in front of swords and by rapes, the spread of Islam in Indian shores have a genuinity and integrity of their own.

• Trade relations with Arabia was there even before the time of Islamic prophet Muhammad.
  • Islam have been introduced in the region by the Arab traders in the 7th or 8th century AD itself.
  • Arabs also settled down at Cranganore, Kerala and established a separate colony of their part of the town.
  • Cheraman Perumal, the last of the Chera kings, became a convert to Islam and traveled to Mecca and this event helped the spread of Islam.

So unlike YOU, the Muslims of India, especially the south India are pure and has accepted the religion as their own by studying it and accepting it wholeheartedly, not by mass conversion with a sword hanging on their throats.

Well you are a dumbass to think Pakistanis converted by the sword.
And by saying that, you are disrespecting your own Muslims inland of India.

And your post has no logic, because back then most of the worlds population lived inland, so only a few Indians got converted "peacefully".

This is why I strongly lobby for Indian education system to get better.
It's $hitting out people like you which we Pakistanis have to face here...

Wrong.

wow when it comes to Indian muslims the Spread of islam was Through Trade etc but when it comes to pakistan the spread was through Rape and Sword

:rofl:

see thats why i said INDIAN MUSLIMS are like the (GAY churches of CHristianity) as in GAY Christianity which is a oxymoron because homosexuality is Forbiddden in christianity

see PEOPLE the DOUBLE STANDARDS................... or should i say The Gay Standards of Indian Muslims because the word Indian

Even a bigger Oxymoron is the countries Official name is Hindustan(meaning land of the hindus) :rofl: so muslims living their should be called HINDUmuslims

I will disagree here,first of all hinduism isnt a religon its a hocus pocus collection of fables that you people somehow beilieve to be true.secondly the most intolerant people in the subcontinent are the hindus,inspite of all the drama of being santan dharm,peace lovers,hippies etc etc,the opposite is unfortunately true.so study your own history first and try to learn something from the mistakes of our elders rather than repeating them.

Wrong.

Ask them where is the first mosque of Asia??????

wow when it comes to Indian muslims the Spread of islam was Through Trade etc but when it comes to pakistan the spread was through Rape and Sword

see thats why i said INDIAN MUSLIMS are like the (GAY churches of CHristianity) as in GAY Christianity which is a oxymoron because homosexuality is Forbiddden in christianity

see PEOPLE the DOUBLE STANDARDS................... or should i say The Gay Standards of Indian Muslims because the word Indian

Even a bigger Oxymoron is the countries Official name is Hindustan(meaning land of the hindus) :rofl: so muslims living their should be called HINDUmuslims

Nice smileys....

Ask them where is the first mosque of Asia??????

Shhhh.. They dont know.

Not really darling... it was the chrisitans... u even burnt their churches,and forced them to convert or die....and dozens of thousands had to flee..

Did i say anywhere we did not burn their home's? There was too much going on between hindus and christians at that time. Before that incident Swami Laxamanananda was attacked by some christians. Thats why when maoists killed him with his 4 fellows and fled from that place and did not make any claim everyone thought christians killed them. Thats why all those things happened.We did not force anyone to convert their religion.

Did i say anywhere we did not burn their home's? There was too much going on between hindus and christians at that time. Before that incident Swami Laxamanananda was attacked by some christians. Thats why when maoists killed him with his 4 fellows and fled from that place and did not make any claim everyone thought christians killed them. Thats why all those things happened.We did not force anyone to convert their religion.

Not really":

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...zf6IrcjLgzzELFJY2zT6-_g&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE

Well you are a dumbass to think Pakistanis converted by the sword.
And by saying that, you are disrespecting your own Muslims inland of India.

And your post has no logic, because back then most of the worlds population lived inland, so only a few Indians got converted "peacefully".

This is why I strongly lobby for Indian education system to get better.
It's $hitting out people like you which we Pakistanis have to face here...

If possible read the travelogue of Ibn Battuta who visited Kerala between 1342 and 1347.

Or read this

World's second oldest mosque is in India

or about

Malik Deenar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice smileys....

Shhhh.. They dont know.

The second question should be.... Do you know who is "Janab Kunjali Kutty & Panakkad Muhammadali Shihab Thangal" Then they will know the state of indian muslims.....

The second question should be.... Do you know who is "Janab Kunjali Kutty & Panakkad Muhammadali Shihab Thangal" Then they will know the state of indian muslims.....

Heartburn leads to paranoia, then the abuses starts...

So just watch how the argument goes now on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom