What's new

A dose of Nostalgia - 15 Old PTV Ads..

Wow...i mean just WOWWW. Amazing to refresh all the golden memories attached to the Television Commercials...!! Some of these ads belong to early 80s, and some from 90s from which i belong...but watching them again has brought some emotions...!! Me , my whole family members watching TV drama at 8 pm with a pin drop silence..!! And than news bulletin at 9 pm with fantastic presentation of Khalid Hameed, or Shaista Zaid in the evening...!! Those days, those faces, those moments...miss them a lot...!!!

I cannot comment about Pakistan but nowadays in India the advertisement sector has been ruined completely.I blame this mainly on the influx of worthless people with no skill or imagination and utter lack of creativity into this sector.Now whenever there's an Ad on T.V. I immediately change the channel,but I still remember that s a kid me a well as everyone in the family used to watch through each and every one of those beautiful and mind tingling commercials.And now the situation is such that watching a condom commercial has become more comfortable than watching a dairy Milk or a perfume Ad!!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This is what PTV used to look like. This is what we were trying to teach the next generation long before other countries were interested in it. Only a handful of countries were pioneering in Computer technology and we were trying to teach our kids about the new technology.
All this was being done in 1989 right about when Jiyalas took over and then Patwaris and they kept going back and forth.
For them education was never the priority as much poor and illiterate the populace the better the support for them
People with jobs and money don't tend to die for a guy who's already dead (Bhutto) and they also don't tend to sacrifice themselves for Mian Saab so he could get an even bigger flat in London.
But that was the whole issue, that's why they kept people without education and without decent jobs so they can serve as their slaves.
We are trying to free ourselves from their shackles and we have taken a few steps in that direction but to completely free our countrymen from them it would take a much bigger effort and a lot more time.

I hope I see the day when we as a nation think about the next generation and produce something which serves the whole humanity. InshaAllah.

@Dubious
The above post I've posted has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I don't understand why would you merge this with it. The only possible relation it has is that I mentioned PTV in the thread title.
If you would we very kind could you reverse your doing and make it a separate thread again, as the topic I wanted to get peoples attention to had nothing to do with "old PTV Ads".

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom