What's new

80% students in Indian schools are humiliated

Better to learn humility early on. than to get humiliated in front of the whole world.

I don't understand why parents or teachers can't correct and give punishment when a kid is doing something wrong. I studied in a convent school and lets just say the nuns where not so gentle.

Better to learn humility early on. than to get humiliated in front of the whole world.

I don't understand why parents or teachers can't correct and give punishment when a kid is doing something wrong. I studied in a convent school and lets just say the nuns where not so gentle.

What convent school kid doesnt forget the nuns.

I studied in a Christian Missionary school and the most feared teachers are the 'fathers' who are very generous in using the cane , but my question is whether corporal punishment is necessary for correcting students.

The tragedy on the kid was an outrageous accident. No more than that.
Again it was an isolated case.
Do you want me to post on the board CHILD PROSTITUTIONS, CHILD MOLESTES, CHILD UNDERNOURISHED, CHILD TRAFFICKING and there are plenty of CHILD R4PES, CHILD TORTURE and massive no of violent crimes on Children in india?

Leave some trolling for your fellow countrymen. ;)

I studied in a Christian Missionary school and the most feared teachers are the 'fathers' who are very generous in using the cane , but my question is whether corporal punishment is necessary for correcting students.

I still have an a** print of that cane.After that the amazing effects of army sergeants after studying in an army school.

In the last 3 years I spent in a private day boarding school I felt the class students were worse than zoo animals when it came to discipline.

Yes they did use the cane in my school. But it was usually when you did something really bad like got in a fight. Other than that most punishment were kneeling in the sand for an hour or two during noon or cleaning the dining hall. Or some other chores that other kids didn't like. Even now, I am in collage and my mom hits(slap most the time) me when I do something stupid, doesn't mean I hate her. They are my parents and are older than me and know what's right and wrong better than I do.

I still have an a** print of that cane.After that the amazing effects of army sergeants after studying in an army school.

In the last 3 years I spent in a private day boarding school I felt the class students were worse than zoo animals when it came to discipline.

Sorry I didn't get you

these are not teaches and velues of us .before hit some old ager like our parents we should die in shame.thats what west USA and free world did just look to them what happen now .we have huge respect for elders and teachers and we are better then those who call teacher YOU OR MR we call app and janab or ustaad jee.

So if some middle aged man hits you or something similar your not going to retaliate simply because he is your senior? That's fine yaar keep getting beat up by older people...

So if some middle aged man hits you or something similar your not going to retaliate simply because he is your senior? That's fine yaar keep getting beat up by older people...

i think you have never been in touch of our culture or dont know anything about it.

Fed up of the beatings a Chennai kid stabbed and killed his female teacher.After hearing his side of the story, its hard to feel sorry for the teacher.

You don't believe but there are some parents who wants the teachers to 'straighten' out their kids using corporal punishment.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

The lesser the kids the more pressure on them to perform.

Can you share the source of this story I would like to read about it. Also yeah I do know some backward parents encourage teachers to hit their child.

Yes they did use the cane in my school. But it was usually when you did something really bad like got in a fight. Other than that most punishment were kneeling in the sand for an hour or two during noon or cleaning the dining hall. Or some other chores that other kids didn't like. Even now, I am in collage and my mom hits(slap most the time) me when I do something stupid, doesn't mean I hate her. They are my parents and are older than me and know what's right and wrong better than I do.

This is the attitude that gets free hand to many teachers and parents to abuse their kids in India.

This is the attitude that gets free hand to many teachers and parents to abuse their kids in India.
True that some teachers abuse their power, the best thing I can say is the kids should report the tracher and if the teacher has done it more than once then he should be kicked out.

:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
More students need to stand up against violence from their teachers! We all condemn domestic violence, but give a free hand to "holy" teachers who are mere sinful humans to beat students and resort to teaching through the stick!

I commend the boy in Chennai for retaliating against his wicked teacher, serves the teacher right. There is a reason why the West has outlawed such backward practices. As I said before if teachers were to beat their students, school shootings would sharply rise.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom