What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice images of mumbai. :)

Skyline of karachi.

Karachi_sky_line.jpg

KarachiSkyline.jpg

Arre yaar, every picture looks like having a great skyline if taken from a particular angle and distance.

If u really wanna compare MUM vs KHI,

better compare with the height of the skyline.

just having 2-3 100m odd towers doesnt comprise a skyline. Defination to samjho yaar. Sirf behas karni hai whether it has any valid point or not. :hang2:

anyone knows why they stalled construction of the India tower? This beast is planned to be 700 m high

Some issue with the height as BMC was sckeptical for the 1st of its kind project in India. Also there was some objection from the WAQF board as they possess some land there. ON their complaint, BMC got a standoff order from court.

Arre yaar, every picture looks like having a great skyline if taken from a particular angle and distance.

If u really wanna compare MUM vs KHI,

better compare with the height of the skyline.

just having 2-3 100m odd towers doesnt comprise a skyline. Defination to samjho yaar. Sirf behas karni hai whether it has any valid point or not. :hang2

Mumbai has better skyline.

Waisay mein tu is mamlay mein behas ker hi nahi raha tha.

In UAE every building above a certain height should have a helipad on roof so that in case of a fire or some other tragedy the civil defense (fire force) can rescue the stranded people from the roof using choppers. Does Mumbai have anything like this?

seems like funtoosh is another id of icewolf :lol:
Atleast put those green colors in that flag zone loser .

In UAE every building above a certain height should have a helipad on roof so that in case of a fire or some other tragedy the civil defense (fire force) can rescue the stranded people from the roof using choppers. Does Mumbai have anything like this?

You mean mumbai sucks? :D

seems like funtoosh is another id of icewolf :lol:
Atleast put those green colors in that flag zone loser .

aaja zaid hamid thread may aur dekh kya biryani pakhara hai funtoosh

do u think the committe that approved 78 buildings in one day are idiots??? :lol:
in entire history of india not even 10 skyscrapers are approved in one day,why 78??
first of all real estate in mumbai can never be in downfall, its boom time.

there are 500 tall buildings uc in mumbai right now(over 30 floors) and another 1000 are in pipeline. add to that 2 different metros one for mumbai and another for navi mumbai and 2 airports and 1 monorail.

i think its a great decision... keep them coming.

I've heard the same before... I speak from experience of living through the biggest real-estate boom in recorded history.

I've heard the same before... I speak from experience of living through the biggest real-estate boom in recorded history.

Mumbai's Skyscraper boom is need based, otherwise we don't have such skyscraper craze in Delhi or Bangalore where there is no lack of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom