What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the first completely cladded building in mumbai will be kohinoor square in Dadar ( 203m-52fl + 117m-32fl)

86796865.jpg

scaled.php

In times of economic slowdown I think investing so heavily in concrete is a mistake. If money gets stuck there, its just stuck.

do u think the committe that approved 78 buildings in one day are idiots??? :lol:
in entire history of india not even 10 skyscrapers are approved in one day,why 78??
first of all real estate in mumbai can never be in downfall, its boom time.

there are 500 tall buildings uc in mumbai right now(over 30 floors) and another 1000 are in pipeline. add to that 2 different metros one for mumbai and another for navi mumbai and 2 airports and 1 monorail.

i think its a great decision... keep them coming.

Mumbai has no space left to grow and hence these vertical ventures, besides these there are also massive slum rehabilitation being undertaken and proposed.

mumbai has ample space if u remove the slums. golibar, dharavi and many more. builders are ready to grab the land for development.

do u think the committe that approved 78 buildings in one day are idiots??? :lol:
in entire history of india not even 10 skyscrapers are approved in one day,why 78??

there are 500 tall buildings uc in mumbai right now(over 30 floors) and another 1000 are in pipeline. add to that 2 different metros one for mumbai and another for navi mumbai and 2 airports and 1 monorail.

holy smoke from where did you get that number? I hope you are not considering entire MMR.

mumbai has ample space if u remove the slums. golibar, dharavi and many more. builders are ready to grab the land for development.

Golibar redevelopment is going on but it will take time and so will other slum projects, we can't wait for their completion.

holy smoke from where did you get that number? I hope you are not considering entire MMR.

Golibar redevelopment is going on but it will take time and so will other slum projects, we can't wait for their completion.

400 building projects under sales tax scanner - Times Of India

here u go, there are atleast 400-600 uc in 2012 and another 1000 lined up for approvals..

the problem is that even though mumbai 10 yrs from now will have more skyscrapers than almost any city in the world, but it will never be that beautifull. ther buildings are being built at random places and without any proper planning wherever a builder gets land they just build. we need a committe to make sure mumbai develops like shanghai other wise it will be a mess.

here u go, there are atleast 400-600 uc in 2012 and another 1000 lined up for approvals..

the problem is that even though mumbai 10 yrs from now will have more skyscrapers than almost any city in the world, but it will never be that beautifull. ther buildings are being built at random places and without any proper planning wherever a builder gets land they just build. we need a committe to make sure mumbai develops like shanghai other wise it will be a mess.

I understand your concert but planned development is never going to take place in mumbai, there are far too many obstacles and NGOs :rofl:
But thats where Navi Mumbai comes in, also new thane is being planned as a new city..

At least the pakistanis who are espousing the cause of indian Muslims should be happy....
For they (indian muslims) will get a new lease of life once Dharavi slum is transformed into such a venture..
Every Dharavi slum dweller would be more than lakhpati overnight....
What more Pakistanis want ;)

Well, no such scheme for Pakistani Hindus though....

I understand your concert but planned development is never going to take place in mumbai, there are far too many obstacles and NGOs :rofl:
But thats where Navi Mumbai comes in, also new thane is being planned as a new city..

it gets funny when a beautifull tall cladded building is built beside a rusty, dirty old british era chawals.

China works with one voice, while the voices are fragmented in India, starting from Sharad Pawar, ending with Mulayam Yadav....

India has become a Italian colony, now that Sonia's whole family has shifted to India. Money is siphoned off overseas conveneintly.
China is a different breed....
Chinese always go whole hog, while indians just dilly dally and dawdle....
Too many babus spoil the broth ;)

it gets funny when a beautifull tall cladded building is built beside a rusty, dirty old british era chawals.

haha I know, but many old buildings are being redeveloped,so you never know, the whole look might change in next ten years.

China works with one voice, while the voices are fragmented in India, starting from Sharad Pawar, ending with Mulayam Yadav....

India has become a Italian colony, now that Sonia's whole family has shifted in India. Money is siphoned off overseas conveneintly.
China is a different breed....

well i hope india learns something from shanghai. mumbai will look its best only if its planned and buildings are built at the right place.

haha I know, but many old buildings are being redeveloped,so you never know, the whole look might change in next ten years.

yeah it will change, no doubt about that. once a builder gets into chawals and builds a tall building the neighbouring chawals eventualy are forced or paid heavily to vacate for further expansion. but till then it looks stupid and funny :lol:

dont know WTF blast proof suppose to mean ...but nice

The Hindu : News / National : Chenab rail bridge to be blast proof

The concrete pillars too have been subjected to special treatment to bear the brunt of explosives. Given the bridge's crucial location, a ring of air safety network has been cast against any aerial attack. The bridge, with a lifespan of 120 years, will be the first in the country to get such a sophisticated ring of security.

Highest railway bridge in J&K to be ready by 2015

Highest railway bridge in J&K to be ready by 2015 - The Times of India

since this thread was related to Indian infrastructure devlopmnts thought id post it over here ...! hope OP doesn't mind :coffee:

Karachi will never beat Mumbai in the same way as Mumbai will never beat Shanghai!

In What Basis?

I think Bombay is already ahead than Shanghai in Terms of Industrialization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom