What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
In What Basis?

I think Bombay is already ahead than Shanghai in Terms of Industrialization.
lol what rubbish does your government being feeding you? i guess there is a serious brainwashing and stereotyping project going on there in India``

ask anyone has been to shanghai and mumbai, they'd just think you are kind of retard

come on guys how this is even closely related to indian defence.....

lol what rubbish does your government being feeding you? i guess there is a serious brainwashing and stereotyping project going on there in India``

ask anyone has been to shanghai and mumbai, they'd just think you are kind of retard

Read again:

in Terms of Industrialization.

@banana, it is not good to have industries in a city. it is a bad thing. if we do, it will be moved out of the city eventually.

@banana, it is not good to have industries in a city. it is a bad thing. if we do, it will be moved out of the city eventually.

I know that but only after the City has reached $30,000 Per Capita Income.

Bombay Right now is $15,000 Per Capita Income Nominal.

Still 5 Years.

i also think most indian cities are much better than shanghai biejing.. only HK can try to come close

Complete rubbish.

Its good to be patriotic, but you are just making blind statements not supported by facts at this point.

People here are not of the Feudal Stock.

It is Supported by Facts and Evidences. Look Below.

I want whatever you are smoking...

Mumbai has More Fortune 500 Companies than Shanghai, Hongkong and Singapore. :lol:

Fortune Global 500 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And The Gap will only be Increasing. :azn:

Mostly Government owned Companies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Companies_based_in_Shanghai

And Look at the Bombay List

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Companies_based_in_Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom