What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karachi.

1r3w38.jpg

Even Lucknow and Patna have such localities.

My city Lahore. :)

13zpye8.jpg

Even Lucknow and Patna have such localities.

Do they have localities like this?

That's the animation of creek vista when it will be completed i have shown you the under construction pic previously.

Karachi%20-%20Creek%20Vista%20-%20Render%20-%2001.jpg

skyline-large.jpg

***** Please. :P

13zpye8.jpg

That's the animation of creek vista when it will be completed i have shown you the under construction pic previously.

HA HA. something which is yet to take off frm the planning table. :P

Do u really think the city which is infusing so much into infrastructure wont have such projects. :D

Dude i cannot tell about other cities but in lucknow alone there are more than half a dozens of these kinds of projects that are currently ongoing .
To name a few they are omaxe ,eldeco , Ansal golf city in the extension of gomti nagar , sahara greens in the heart of GM, Dlf lko (Watch out for this :agree: ) and many more.............

Seems you are living in few decades back. Whats so special about it? Its a normal development.

Just take a look at the Indian builders completed and upcoming projects. To name a few Unitech, DLF, Sahara, Lodha, Ansals, Hiranandani, Jaipuria, Jaypee, Gaur, etc.

Dude i cannot tell about other cities but in lucknow alone there are more than half a dozens of these kinds of projects that are currently ongoing .
To name a few they are omaxe ,eldeco , Ansal golf city in the extension of gomti nagar , sahara greens in the heart of GM, Dlf lko (Watch out for this :agree: ) and many more.............
This ansal glf city will have a 5 star hotel , a 3 star one , many apartments , a golf course :yahoo: , escorn temple :cheers: , villas , IT parks ..etc
When completed in 2015 it will be one hell of a place to live in . I got lucky enough to own a villa in this township :lol:

13zpye8.jpg

Yes.........

See post # 118 this project is almost completed.

I was talking about patna and lucknow.
Dude when i see lahore and Karachi in the endless youtube videos i sometimes sit back and realise that this is just the same as lucknow . How can you guys even think of competing with the tier 2 cities of India . Trust me u guys have a lot to catch up . This hollow pride will take you nowhere .
U showed me a group of apartments and called it development :rofl: . Really dude stop being in denial mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom