What's new

50 Indian Double-decker Buses Arrive

well, if it goes through we'll see how they fare.....i wouldnt exactly even look at Pak Railways and the babus they are employing - as a shining example of 'corporate brilliance' anyways

good....because the bidding process involved some shady self-dealing

and i'd prefer China maal over non-working ''indian maal'' anyday of the year

Pakistan needs good maintenance workers as currently your country does not have people who can even use a screw driver properly....

pakistanis are themselves are so incompetent and they keep on advising other...

well, if it goes through we'll see how they fare.....i wouldnt exactly even look at Pak Railways and the babus they are employing - as a shining example of 'corporate brilliance' anyways

AFAIK Indian Railway already said no as we need more locomotives for ourselves.

Pakistan needs good maintenance workers as currently your country does not have people who can even use a screw driver properly....

well we have people who are manufacturing parts and components for Boeing Aircrafts, assembling FIGHTER aircrafts and manufacturing buses so there's neither a shortage of the skilled workers nor screw drivers

graft, mismanagement and corruption are endemic in the railways and that's why it's in the crap it's in now....the worker knowledge is there, but workers wont work for paltry wages

AFAIK Indian Railway already said no as we need more locomotives for ourselves.

good....i hope you're right

We Bangladeshi's welcome Pakistani brothers advice as they are our well wishers, despite what happened between us in the past, instigated by third party. When needed we will also give advice to our Pakistani brothers, on matters that we have better experience on. This should not irritate any third party but alas it does!!!

We Bangladeshi's welcome Pakistani brothers advice as they are our well wishers, despite what happened between us in the past, instigated by third party. When needed we will also give advice to our Pakistani brothers, on matters that we have better experience on. This should not irritate any third party but alas it does!!!

BD is well positioned to give her brother advice on how to deal with India. BD has been far more pragmatic

well we have people who are manufacturing parts and components for Boeing Aircrafts, assembling FIGHTER aircrafts and manufacturing buses so there's neither a shortage of the skilled workers nor screw drivers

graft, mismanagement and corruption are endemic in the railways and that's why it's in the crap it's in now....the worker knowledge is there, but workers wont work for paltry wages

Well bro..Russia manufactures world class jets, tanks, submarines, ships ,MLRS and what not but still yet to come up with a decent car. Excellence in one sector doesn't really transfer to others.AFAIK ,your automotive sector was grossly mismanaged and allowed to go to dogs by your Govt by allowing import of foreign cars.

We need a road to China. Then the import cost will be reduced from China.

Do not want to see so many Indian motors. Be it cheap, be it good.

good....because the bidding process involved some shady self-dealing

and i'd prefer China maal over non-working ''indian maal'' anyday of the year
India really don't have any products made available in Pakistan yet. Indian maal is not that bad. except for some Indian companies who makes Cheena ka mobile phone and selling it as Indian. fail!

so 'third party' instigated pakistan army to kill bengalis :pop:

Back
Top Bottom