What's new

50 Indian Double-decker Buses Arrive

those are an uglier version of the old london double deckers, but certainly they do serve a productive function (assuming they'll run properly and not be leaking 5w30 diesel oil on the streets of Dhakaville)

Still much better than "Chinese maal" used in your country.

At least we are trying to show love.

You, on the other hand, ............. Hate us for anything we do. (Good or Bad, doesn't matter)

India is not trusted-thanks to India's foreign ministry bureaucrats. They have spoiled the relationship with all the neighbours. There was a time Indian FM bureaucrats would not allow even Nepal and Bhutan to extend their friendly hands towards BD or other countries. They can do it now. But, India has already become a spoiled child. It will not let its ego go away. This is why India is not liked and respected by its neighbours.

^Nice. those Hyundais and Isuzu Buses and Lorries(trucks) are not yet available here. good coachwork from the pictures.

SAMCO itself develops of its buses (Samco brand); and joint venture production car, truck
Truong Hai joint venture with Hyundai. It is also a good way.

Samco brand:

1711201115153167.jpg

17112011151534224.jpg

http://www.samco.com.vn/index.php?module=products&function=catgroup&cat_id=19

I was in Bd recently. Almost everything consume/used by Bdeshis are from India. So why not this buses? I believe one of the goal has been achieved with the creation of Bangladesh axed out from United Pakistan. Bangladesh is the dumping ground of Indian products.

i feel the same, i am rather shocked that BD-ians here are anti-india however i dont think they represent typical BDeshis

What's typical Bdeshis?

I was in Bd recently. Almost everything consume/used by Bdeshis are from India. So why not this buses? I believe one of the goal has been achieved with the creation of Bangladesh axed out from United Pakistan. Bangladesh is the dumping ground of Indian products.

:lol: i dont knoe what made u reach that conclusion.

India is not trusted-thanks to India's foreign ministry bureaucrats. They have spoiled the relationship with all the neighbours. There was a time Indian FM bureaucrats would not allow even Nepal and Bhutan to extend their friendly hands towards BD or other countries. They can do it now. But, India has already become a spoiled child. It will not let its ego go away. This is why India is not liked and respected by its neighbours.

no rising power is loved by its neighbours. china is a rising power but sk, japan, vietnam, phill etc hate them but love india. india is another rising power so neighbours are uncomfortable. we should live together with peace. that is the way forward. we cant change our neighbours.

Why, did your nation provide a better alternative?

Pakistan has joint-venture with Hino of Japan to produce buses for local consumption and export. Hino-Pak is somewhat large and we are exporting (mostly to Gulf and African market). Did Pakistan provide the alternative - well i dont know.

doesnt really matter at this point, does it :)

Still much better than "Chinese maal" used in your country.

Pakistan isn't using Chinese maal for mass public transit - unless rickshaw cycles count.

nothing really wrong with Chinese maal because when something goes wrong, all you need is a screwdriver, an old wrench and a hammer to fix it and have it be running again :laugh:

Pakistan has joint-venture with Hino of Japan to produce buses for local consumption and export. Hino-Pak is somewhat large and we are exporting (mostly to Gulf and African market). Did Pakistan provide the alternative - well i dont know.

doesnt really matter at this point, does it :)

Pakistan isn't using Chinese maal for mass public transit - unless rickshaw cycles count.

nothing really wrong with Chinese maal because when something goes wrong, all you need is a screwdriver, an old wrench and a hammer to fix it and have it be running again :laugh:

Tell that to pak railways

Punjab government is importing China maal for public Transport in Lahore and you must remember buying of Chinese rail engines ended up being a court case.

Punjab government is importing China maal for public Transport in Lahore and you must remember buying of Chinese rail engines ended up being a court case.

good....because the bidding process involved some shady self-dealing

and i'd prefer China maal over non-working ''indian maal'' anyday of the year

Back
Top Bottom