What's new

5% people hold 64% of Pakistan’s farmland

Land reforms for what? Lands belong to the people whose names are written on the deeds, what's wrong with that? Khwa-m-khwa harr doosray Pakistani ko mufta chahiye. Give free planes, food, land. Lakh-de-lanat! :D

Pakistani population plays the victim card a lot. Land reform my arse! :lol:

Land belongs to the people who toil on it and make it productive..

that is a very old and lame excuse always given by the feduals to scuttle the issue of land reforms ...looks like pakistanies will never allow it to happen

A Small amount of Pakistanis are landlords so obviously they wont allow. Why would I allow my large land to be handed over to others? Indeed they wont.

Now if the govt wants to impose such reforms they must have all the sides and impacts in mind.

There are many aspects which need to be studied and understood before going for such reforms.

land reforms are NOT merely handing over land to smaller farmers.
tenancy issues are also part of it and productivity impact

No they are tenants and unfortunately despite land reforms this area in India is also facing problems.

In presence of exploitative behavior by land owners the reforms are useless

Tere pas koi zameen nahi hai aur tu mujhe bhutte khilane ki baatein kar raha tha. :lol:

Bhuttay nahi uss nay bhutta khilanay ki baat ki thee

Like the guy washing the car has rights to the car, like a guy working in a company has some sort of god gifted rights to own it? 95% of worlds food trade (pricing) is controlled by two companies. Go control them first.

Land is private property, belongs to whoever owns it. Simple as that.

No they are tenants and unfortunately despite land reforms this area in India is also facing problems.

In presence of exploitative behavior by land owners the reforms are useless

Bhuttay nahi uss nay bhutta khilanay ki baat ki thee

he he he jana ji aapki Bhutte se kya matlab hai :azn:

Land reforms for what? Lands belong to the people whose names are written on the deeds, what's wrong with that? Khwa-m-khwa harr doosray Pakistani ko mufta chahiye. Give free planes, food, land. Lakh-de-lanat! :D

Pakistani population plays the victim card a lot. Land reform my arse! :lol:

Shouldn't have happened in India as well. :hitwall:

Now there is new wave of land reform in some states as government is mulling on further reducing the cieiling cap . :cry:

No need to defend anything. South Asians are mostly "mufta khor", want everything for free, not willing to put in the hours. They think that they have the right to own everything that is on sale over the internet, yet are unwilling to sweat for it!

Jahaz muft day do, submarine muft day do, ToT muft day do, metallurgy muft day do, drilling tech muft day do, refinery tech muft day do, bijli muft day do. Losers! :lol:

@Hyperion Ahemmm..defending your interests I see. :pissed:
@Secur drug him with that new concoction we were working on, we'll use Hype as the test subject instead of Alphee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think LoveIcon - son of soil of 5 rivers will be interested in barren land, but that doesn't mean he will be spared, his lands will be annexed in Greater Punjab and he will be appointed minister of religious affairs.

lol ... religious affairs to @Hyperion ... lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
A Small amount of Pakistanis are landlords so obviously they wont allow. Why would I allow my large land to be handed over to others? Indeed they wont.

Now if the govt wants to impose such reforms they must have all the sides and impacts in mind.

There are many aspects which need to be studied and understood before going for such reforms.

These landlords are in government, so forget that there will be any reforms.

Land reforms doesn't mean that one day you will pass a bill and snatch someone's land and give it to other. You will enforce a limit on land that an individual can hold, and big land owners will be forced to sell it.

well jana ji feudals will never give there land as simple as that and until then no socio ecomomik upliftment policy gonna work in pakistan

take example of south korea , china , turkey , UK , USSR , USA and any other they all progressed only after abolition of feudalism ...choice is yours what u want even india onli progressed after abolishion of feudalism and middle class rose

Ok...
So how much Land does Nawaz Ganja sharif own out of those 5%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom