What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

No need to get personal and naming a member is also against the rules.

We know what the chineese are in reality. You are just posing sweet and buying time while ur encircling India and making military infrastructure in p.ok, occupied tibet and you will once again back stab us or use your proxy to harm us and affect our progress.

The Indians who are going upbeat about ur sweet talk are not aware that ur leaders have said keep low profile and buy ur time policy that's the reason u directly don't confront.

But we should be on our guard every time and prepare for the worst.

No in your case it is perfectly warranted. If you're the kind of person who can talk about the death of millions with any scruples, I deserve to call you that and worse.

No one is denying India's right to defend itself but surely even you can see how misjudging of another countries intentions can lead to unnecessary bloodshed. There's probably little I can do to convince you of China's intentions, so I'll just leave this short.

No in your case it is perfectly warranted. If you're the kind of person who can talk about the death of millions with any scruples, I deserve to call you that and worse.

No one is denying India's right to defend itself but surely even you can see how misjudging of another countries intentions can lead to unnecessary bloodshed. There's probably little I can do to convince you of China's intentions, so I'll just leave this short.

Where have i said about millions of death even single death. I have clearly said that we should be prepared for the worst and keep our guard. And don't try to fool people by well intentionally dragging millions of death angle to save your point.

Where have i said about millions of death even single death. I have clearly said that we should be prepared for the worst and keep our guard. And don't try to fool people by well intentionally dragging millions of death angle to save your point.

You have a really short memory don't you?

Its success will be tested on three Georges dam when its needed.

Millions of people live down stream of the Three Gorges Dam.

You have a really short memory don't you? Millions of people live down stream of the Three Gorges Dam.

No. You have not read the context in which i was replying.

Read the following to which i was replying:

Go check whether your so-called agni-3 is fully operational and deployed then talk about your imagining agni-5 which is still in the air, one step at a time regarding your mental-masturbation process please.
Failure will be the mother of success, keep trying :yahoo:

From above you can see how offending and provoking was the post of that chinese "brotherhood" so i have appropriately replied.

I hope you get the point.

k i want to know,if india attack pakistan and China with its agni 3 and Agni 5,how will u defend it????
we have PAD and AAD and also SAM Akash home made...
ur ballistic missile will be destroyes in ur air-sapce before entering indian airspace..
tell me how will u defend??????????????????????????

PAD and AAD sorce:Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are lots of threads about china and india anti ballistic missile capability in the forum, go through some of them and you will know the technical and practical gaps between the two.

Its success will be tested on three Georges dam when its needed.

I read the context of this post, and I still don't understand why you think it's a good idea to kill millions of innocent Chinese people?

If anyone attacks the Three Gorges Dam, it will be regarded as a nuclear strike, because of the mass causalities it would cause.

I read the context of this post, and I still don't understand why you think it's a good idea to kill millions of innocent Chinese people?

If anyone attacks the Three Gorges Dam, it will be regarded as a nuclear strike, because of the mass causalities it would cause.

i admire ur post,but attacking dam is the max wat u can get with minimum input.

k i want to know,if india attack pakistan and China with its agni 3 and Agni 5,how will u defend it????
we have PAD and AAD and also SAM Akash home made...
ur ballistic missile will be destroyes in ur air-sapce before entering indian airspace..
tell me how will u defend??????????????????????????

China and the USA are the only two countries in the world that have successfully shot down a ballistic missile in space.

2010 Chinese anti-ballistic missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about shooting down a satellite?

2007 Chinese anti-satellite missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China already had nuclear ICBM's since the 1970's with a range of 10,000KM+.

I hope that answers your question, we have demonstrated anti-ballistic missile capabilities many times. And ICBM technology 40 years ago.

i admire ur post,but attacking dam is the max wat u can get with minimum input.

The Policy of the Chinese government is to respond with nuclear weapons if anyone successfully destroys the Three Gorges Dam, and kills millions of innocent Chinese civilians.

So if you want to target the dam, be aware that it will be considered as a nuclear strike, leading to nuclear retaliation via submarine-launched ICBM's.

I don't get why some Indian posters (like Mogambo) are so excited to attack the Three Gorges Dam and kill millions of innocent Chinese civilians.

Isnt China already in the previous Agni's range?

Agni_missile_range.png

yes,Agni 3 can cover whole china,BUT we need 1.5Ton of nuclear warhead to be delivered to Chinese cities..

China and the USA are the only two countries in the world that have successfully shot down a ballistic missile in space.

2010 Chinese anti-ballistic missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about shooting down a satellite?

2007 Chinese anti-satellite missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China already had nuclear ICBM's since the 1970's with a range of 10,000KM+.

I hope that answers your question, we have demonstrated anti-ballistic missile capabilities many times. And ICBM technology 40 years ago.

AND india had already sent its people by proxy,know about Rakesh sharma?
kalpana chawla?
sunita williams?
My dear DRAGON,the AGNI-V is built to evade all ANTI-BALLISTIC missiles...
ur ANTI-ballistic missile are kept in mind and AGNI V has been designed to evade it...
and i know wat is chinese quality don't worry...

kalpana chawla?
sunita williams?
ur ANTI-ballistic missile are kept in mind and AGNI V has been designed to evade it...

The Chinese space program has already sent people into space. Only the USA, China and Russia have independently sent humans into space.

Only the USA and China have shot down ICBM's in space. They are also the only two nations to have tested anti-satellite missiles.

China had ICBM's with a range of 10,000KM in the 1970's. Now we have Jin-class nuclear submarines with MIRV warheads that can target most of the Earth from within Chinese coastal waters.

Want to go on with this d*ck-measuring competition? Or maybe you could just stop constantly trying to put other people down? And for once try to stay on topic?

kalpana chawla?
sunita williams?

Aww, a tough decision, who should we believe? an armchair general or a real general? :undecided:

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta. :yahoo:
For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary. :rofl:
"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said. :partay:
Is Mehta expressing frustration at the slow pace of India's military modernisation? While India spends about billion annually on defence, China spends at least thrice as much, although some estimates go up to $ 200 billion. :smitten:
Its military is twice as large as India and its nuclear arsenal far well proven. :rofl:
Wake up dude, back to the reality please:partay:
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-cant-match-chinas-military-force-navy-chief/99037-3.html

In a televised press briefing during the 97th Indian Science Congress in Thiruvananthapuram, the DRDO Director General VK Saraswat announced that India was developing lasers and an exo-atmospheric kill vehicle that could be combined to produce a weapon to destroy enemy satellites in orbit. Saraswat also claimed that the "kill vehicle, which is needed for intercepting the satellite, needs to be developed, and that work is going on as part of the ballistic missile defense program".[12] Furthermore, on February 10, 2010, DRDO Director-General and Scientific Advisor to the Defence Minister, Dr VK Saraswat stated that India had "all the building blocks necessary" to integrate an anti-satellite weapon to neutralize hostile satellites in low earth and polar orbits. He said that the propulsion module and kill vehicle already existed in principle on the Agni (missile) series of ballistic missiles, but that India did not have a formal anti-satellite weapon project as yet. He indicated, however, that the anti-satellite weapons could be developed as part of the Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program, which will complete the development stage in totality by 2014.[13] India had identified development of ASAT weapons "for electronic or physical destruction of satellites in both LEO (2,000-km altitude above earth's surface) and the higher GEO-synchronous orbits" as a thrust area in its long-term integrated perspective plan (2012–2027).[14]

so u think india does'nt have anti-satellite weapon....we have it already,but we will make it in formal way and test it soon don't worry dragon,india will be third....
and where is ur close friend Pakistan,will china Sell its anti-satellite weapon to pakistan top destroy indian satellites???

source:Anti-satellite weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and also get ready to be spied bty indian CCI sat
source:Communication-Centric Intelligence Satellite (CCI-Sat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i think know u understood...:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom