What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

5000 KM range missile .................When did ur last missile tests were successful. Even their is big question marks on your Nuclear explosions yield power what was claimed..............Its not i am saying........its well said by your media and your scientists in past.
That is for our introspection not for you.

our media says so many things about us, and rightfully so, its the third leg of our consitution. We can laugh at ourselves, but will not let you laugh at us.

dont be confused here, you will have a face palm

I think we should give more attention towards k- series missiles, they are much better than agni. The only problem is politics, the DRDO director Dr.Saraswat has given us agni, he is not happy with the competition that his missiles are facing from the ATV program missiles, which are also smaller in size than agni and even they are giving much better results on tests, they have not failed yet but even the most tested agni is failing...
I don't think Saraswat will let this project go. He will try his level best to stop this project or discredit them, so that he could remain the hero...

after seeing some posts here i can feel that this is one area where we lack behind of the western world ... No matter how much deep the tensions are between them , the will get united in case of a war as a single unit like the NATO alliance. and together they will compete for the common mission.

I think we should give more attention towards k- series missiles, they are much better than agni. The only problem is politics, the DRDO director Dr.Saraswat has given us agni, he is not happy with the competition that his missiles are facing from the ATV program missiles, which are also smaller in size than agni and even they are giving much better results on tests, they have not failed yet but even the most tested agni is failing...
I don't think Saraswat will let this project go. He will try his level best to stop this project or discredit them, so that he could remain the hero...

Please elaborate the bold parts..And share any inside info you have on this..

Back
Top Bottom