What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

The first bold part: Can you read what i wrote: "Top on the LIST?" did i quote first on the LIST? example will be "India top the world hunger chart" does that mean India is the first of the LIST? "THIS thread has nothing to do with Pakistan".

You can deport the 1000 odd illegal Indians back to India for all we care. This is not 10th century that travelers just sneak into a country without any travel documents. If you have to visit India get a proper visa and then come otherwise you are not welcome, as simple as that really.

And yes illegal immigrants from India will mire the "HongKong"-India relationship :lol:. If we go by that rule China would have bitter relationship pretty much every country in the world.

And yes illegal immigrants from India will mire the "HongKong"-India relationship :lol:. If we go by that rule China would have bitter relationship pretty much every country in the world.

Hong Kong is a part of China. Foreign relations are handled by the PRC government.

And we have nothing compared to how the Indian police force treat Bangladeshi immigrants.

Hong Kong is a part of China.

Well then you should take that up with brotherhood". He is the one who said Hongkong-India relationship.

And we have nothing compared to how the Indian police force treat Bangladeshi immigrants.

And you guys have nothing compared to illegal Bangladeshis constantly streaming into your country.

Well then you should take that up with brotherhood". He is the one who said Hongkong-India relationship.

Brotherhood is from Hong Kong too. I don't need to "take up" anything with him, he already knows.

Hong Kong has almost full autonomy, so what he said is correct.

You can deport the 1000 odd illegal Indians back to India for all we care. This is not 10th century that travelers just sneak into a country without any travel documents. If you have to visit India get a proper visa and then come otherwise you are not welcome, as simple as that really.

Please do not derail our debate again, I was merely showing you Indians labeling a few isolated incidents regarding Chinese people without "proper documents" as "SPIES" and need to be torture if not kill which i need to point out there are thousands of illegal Indians in HK alone and they are swarming in more and more like flies each and every yr, do you think it will be "appropriate" to label them as "spies" "torture or kill" them other than "deportation" like any civilize government will do? :pop:
PS, we are not here to discuss who got more "illegal immigrants world wide" which i believe you Indians are on track to the NUMBER ONE crown soon. :lol:

Please do not derail our debate again, I was merely showing you Indians labeling a few isolated incidents regarding Chinese people without "proper documents" as "SPIES" and need to be torture if not kill which i need to point out there are thousands of illegal Indians

Why do you equate interrogation and detention to torture?

China has both less illegal immigrants in the US, and less China born population in the US, than India.

Most Chinese immigration was during the 19th century when there were no restrictions on immigration. In fact, China severely restricts illegal immigration from our own side, not allowing people to go abroad without a valid visa even from countries that allow visa on arrival.

Slightly contradictory? Either case, off topic, I know HongKong is part of China, thats why I wrote it within quotes.

Not really contradictory, Hong Kong has its own consulates all over the world.

Sort of like how Taiwan is not recognized by any major country, yet they are able to conduct diplomacy without the direct use of embassies. It is the difference between de facto and de jure.

Why do you equate interrogation and detention to torture?

Stop your "cherry picking" tactic please, go over the thread and i'm sure you will found how many times your beloved countrymen saying they need to be "torture or kill", this will be my last reply to you for today due to personal "security sake" advice from my high caste Indian friend. ;)

In this instance I understand the Chinese concerns. Illegal immigrants who come from China to the US and get caught- file often for amnesty and say because they left china they will tortured if the go back. http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F3/368/347/632255/

Recently we also read this

Cambodian foreign ministry spokesman Koy Kuong declined to say where the Uighurs would be sent, but exile groups said the group would be deported to China where they could face torture
Cambodia to expel 20 Uighurs

so you can see why they think other nations may behave like they do...

In this instance I understand the Chinese concerns. Illegal immigrants who come from China to the US and get caught- file often for amnesty and say because they left china they will tortured if the go back. 368 F.3d 347: Nen Ying Wang, Petitioner v. John Ashcroft, Attorney General of the United States; James Ziglar, Commissioner, U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, Respondents :: US Court of Appeals Cases :: Justia

Recently we also read this

Cambodia to expel 20 Uighurs

so you can see why they think other nations may behave like they do...

"We conclude that the record evidence substantially supports the BIA's judgment and thus we will deny the Petition for Review."

Read your own source haha.

"We conclude that the record evidence substantially supports the BIA's judgment and thus we will deny the Petition for Review."

Read your own source haha.

them refusing it makes his claims not any less worthy. US immigration law/ judges almost never allow amnesty cases to go through- well know fact in the US. unfortunately. Short of coming out of Sudan- they won't grant amensty. the IJ ruled in his favor..

Wang contends that the BIA committed error when it undertook a de novo review of the record because 8 C.F.R. section 1003.1(d)(3)(1) prohibits the BIA from engaging in a "de novo review of findings of fact determined by an immigration judge" and directs that the BIA shall only review the IJ's findings for clear error.

Wang argues in the alternative that we should eschew the traditional substantial-evidence standard, bypass the BIA's decision, and review the IJ's decision. Wang urges us to do so on the grounds that the BIA allegedly misapprehended the proper burdens of proof and that its review of the record was "inadequate and cursory" as compared to the IJ's more "extensive and well-reasoned" decision in his favor

them refusing it makes his claims not any less worthy. US immigration law/ judges almost never allow amnesty cases to go through- well know fact in the US. unfortunately. Short of coming out of Sudan- they won't grant amensty.

Indians are #9 in illegal immigration to the US while Chinese are not even top 10. I wonder if JayATL is one of these illegal immigrants so he is barking louder and more American, than even Americans themselves to hide his illegal status.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Present-day countries of origin

According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the countries of origin for the largest numbers of illegal immigrants are as follows (latest of 2009):[15]

Country of origin
Raw number
Percent of total
Percent change 2000 to 2009

Mexico
42%

El Salvador
25%

Guatemala
65%

Honduras
95%