What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

A MUST read. Real cornucopia of wisdom I must say. Just thought I should compile them all.

There is no evidence that they are spies. In addition, India may face penalties in the International Criminal Court for the use of extrajudicial torture and illegal abduction on these Chinese citizens.

That doesn't bode well for any Chinese person who wants to take a vacation to India.

Meanwhile they are being tortured in Indian jails. This should serve as a warning to all Chinese investors in India: there is no rule of law. The only law is, you make the law if you have money.

Well... when you guys arrest ethnic Chinese people for being "spies", I'm not sure they have much of a choice.

But they shoot, kill and torture Bangladeshis.

OK so you admit that it is political, and that ethnic Chinese who visit India are the ones who pay for it.

Luckily, I don't think many Chinese want to go to India in the first place. We have loads of Indians coming here to Hong Kong though, for an upgrade in their standard of living.

Non-Chinese without documents: Arrested for being illegal immigrants. Ethnic Chinese without documents: Zomg SPIES

Yes, I didn't write them.

^^No less stupid than drivel you guys wrote...I was just trying to match you guys..

Actually they were fined 1 lakh (can someone tell me how much that is?) as they were traveling without proper documents. I mean seriously, do you expect anyone to come into India as if it's a free for all? Of course there's gonna be some suspicion.

Is it common practice, for the Indian government to release foreign "Spies" without any jail time at all?

Nowhere in any of the sources did they claim the 4 nationals as spies.

You have no need to apologize. Neither article nor government said/did anything. People without documents were arrested, interrogated and then released after they were found in territory allegedly claimed by China. It's only Chinese members going wild and throwing allegations like the one I collected that must read thread.

Nowhere in any of the sources did they claim the 4 nationals as spies.

You have no need to apologize. Neither article nor government said/did anything.

3 suspected Chinese spies arrested at Indo-Nepal border - Times Of India

Chinese 'spies' row: India says has transparent legal system - Economic Times

Suspected Chinese spies sent to judicial custody - Times Of India

LOL, and those were just the first 3 search results.

Perhaps if you had bothered to "read", the spy word was coined by locals and hyped by media (alleged spy). Your argument is pointless. The Article posted by OP says that locals were calling these people spy.

Yet, none of this beats the humorous comments posted by you and that freeze guy.

They are just suspected as spies not confirmed dude

Not even that by Indian government! Local police had made the allegation and Indian government quickly settled the matter and send these people away.

Plz read my must read post, by the way;)

Local police had made the allegation

And when did they make any similar "spying" allegations, when Turkish or Bangladeshi nationals cross the borders without documents?

As your fellow Indian said, it is a political matter, and ethnic Chinese are the ones who have such accusations leveled at them.

And when did they make any similar "spying" allegations, when Turkish or Bangladeshi nationals cross the borders without documents?

They will when Turkey decides to claim some part of India as it's own and 4 Turks just happen to wander in that area without any document! Funny how it were locals calling these people spy! I mean aren't they Chinese citizen as for as you are concerned? What's next, India arrest 4 Pakistanis without documents in Kashmir and you will cry foul too? It's not like China is a "quite" country. It constantly irks India, be it granting "separate" visa to bunch of terrorists, "playing" friend with Pakistan.....China has created this environment by it's sustained effort to "contain" India.

They will when Turkey decides to claim some part of India as it's own and 4 Turks just happen to wander in that area without any document! Funny how it were locals calling these people spy!

India claims Chinese land too, but we have not persecuted Indians living in China (there are loads of Indians in Hong Kong) for such political matters.

Indians (and other South Asians) actually make up the bulk of illegal immigrants to Hong Kong, but since when have any been accused of "spying"?

Reminds me of how ethnic Chinese were mass-deported from India after the 1962 war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom