What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

India claims Chinese land too, but we have not persecuted Indians living in China (there are loads of Indians in Hong Kong) for such political matters.

Indians (and other South Asians) actually make up the bulk of illegal immigrants to Hong Kong, but since when have any been accused of "spying"?

Reminds me of how ethnic Chinese were mass-deported from India after the 1962 war.

Now your post is disgusting. India is NOT claiming ANY land under Chinese control (even Aksai China belongs to Pakistan). More disgusting is claim that anyone was persecuted. What tops it of is that you cleverly ignored the fact that HK was British Territory till 1999. Keep repeating this BS about spying. Indian government didn't call anyone spy nor did thousands of Chinese living in India for generations prove your mass-deportation theory.
While I would not deny that many were investigated for alleged link to China and some were even imprisoned. Many after this simply left India because they were not Indian citizens and countries like Australia, Canada or US provided them greener pasture.

India claims Chinese land too, but we have not persecuted Indians living in China (there are loads of Indians in Hong Kong) for such political matters.

Indians (and other South Asians) actually make up the bulk of illegal immigrants to Hong Kong, but since when have any been accused of "spying"?

Reminds me of how ethnic Chinese were mass-deported from India after the 1962 war.

It's a free media, headlines can be dramatized to the point where it pisses off certain PDF members :lol:

On a serious note, it may have been an accusation by a security personnel who was interviewed with a news agency. Doesn't mean it's the government's official claim.

Popular opinion means jack, It doesn't matter what the people say or think, it depends on a government level what is being claimed. I hope I've made myself clear, it's not that hard to understand.

Jana and others might disagree with you since they keep harping about Kashmir being an independent country occupied by naughty Indians

India is NOT claiming ANY land under Chinese control (even Aksai China belongs to Pakistan).

Askai chin belongs to Pakistan? :rofl:

Aksai chin is a part of China, which is claimed by India as a "part of Kashmir".

And then India complains that we are "interfering" in the Kashmir dispute, even though they are the ones who are claiming Chinese land as part of Kashmir.

@ all the comments about them being tortured i doubt they will be put to torture unless they actually are spies but they could just be interrogated normally

Askai chin belongs to Pakistan? :rofl:

Aksai chin is a part of China, which is claimed by India as a "part of Kashmir".

And then India complains that we are "interfering" in the Kashmir dispute, even though they are the ones who are claiming Chinese land as part of Kashmir.

How nice! So you claim certain land just because you control it and then pathetically ask other people to give up the land they control because, hold your breath for this, its yours? Yes, you are a true Chinese.

How nice! So you claim certain land just because you control it and then pathetically ask other people to give up the land they control because, hold your breath for this, its yours? Yes, you are a true Chinese.

Fact of the matter is neither India, China or pakistan is gonna give up an inch of Kashmir, Aksai Chin or Arunachal Pradesh.

I say status quo, live and let live and everyone lives partially happily ever after.

Fact of the matter is neither India, China or pakistan is gonna give up an inch of Kashmir, Aksai Chin or Arunachal Pradesh.

I say status quo, live and let live and everyone lives partially happily ever after.

Ofcourse. This is all academic and for fun. But mark my word, Vietnam or other "small" nations claiming "Chinese land" will not be so lucky. That's why I say that Vietnam should quickly acquire nuclear weapon.

Exactly CD, there was a research on illegal immigrants in HK a while back, Indians were at the top on the LIST, who know may be some of them are "spies or some RAW agents" I think something need to be done after so many of such so-called "Chinese spies accusations"...perhaps an "Indian spies hunting" campaign? I guarantee it will be like a "piece of cake" as you know a HK JOKE, " if you ever throw a stone a around "Chungking mansion", Nathan rd, you're going to hit an Indian. :lol:
d88784a40752f543b38ea22b51f83617.jpg

Oh, i hit one:partay:

You mean South Tibet, right? Isn't Arunachal/South Tibet disputed territory as per UN mandate?

thats just silly now- like someone saying to you " oh are you pakistani" you mean indian before the partition ...

I'd like to hear " Indian spies picked up in China" someday-- somehow the Chinese have their southern compass mixed up when they are caught repeatedly now in Indian terrortories...

China the 'Mr we are not going to aim to be superpower' is caught in a ruckus again... only a fool would fall for that - "we are only a dove meme"- they ask their paid bloggers and state media to put out to the world.

come on...fool me one shame on you , fool me twice...shame on me.

Exactly CD, there was a research on illegal immigrants in HK a while back, Indians were at the top on the LIST, who know may be some of them are "spies or some RAW agents" I think something need to be done after so many of such so-called "Chinese spies accusations"...perhaps an "Indian spies hunting" campaign?

Actually its your best friends forever. :lol:

Hong Kong had issued the Ordinance, effective from November 14, 2009, to stop illegal immigrants from picking up jobs even as they faced trials, said Corrado Chow, assistant director in the immigration department.

Corrado is on a visit to the region that contributes the maximum illegal migrants, with Pakistan topping the list followed by India. According to Corrado, there were at least 6,400 illegal immigrants in Hong Kong, of which three- fourths were from South Asia.

I guarantee it will be like a "piece of cake" as you know a HK JOKE, " if you ever throw a stone a around "Chungking mansion", Nathan rd, you're going to hit an Indian. :lol:
d88784a40752f543b38ea22b51f83617.jpg

Oh, i hit one:partay:

There is a difference between someone to go to a city to seek asylum or an economic migrant, and someone going to a village in a disputed area after trekking through the mountains for three days.

If you ever throw a stone around Tangra, Kolkatta, you're going to hit a Chinese. :lol:

168318_10150099439051600_754606599_6230638_4638868_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

======================

If you cross into a country, without any documentation, and when the locals complain against you, you get detained and interrogated. No big deal, am sure your country does the same.

The south part of Tibet near AP especially the U turn area of Brahmaputra River is one of the hottest attractions for chinese trekkers.
They are trekkers no doubt,for that Siang district far from Tawang which one chinese government claim for and India army not heavily deployed.

Actually its your best friends forever. :lol:

There is a difference between someone to go to a city to seek asylum or an economic migrant, and someone going to a village in a disputed area after trekking through the mountains for three days.

If you ever throw a stone around Tangra, Kolkatta, you're going to hit a Chinese. :lol:

168318_10150099439051600_754606599_6230638_4638868_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

======================

If you cross into a country, without any documentation, and when the locals complain against you, you get detained and interrogated. No big deal, am sure your country does the same.

The first bold part: Can you read what i wrote: "Top on the LIST?" did i quote first on the LIST? example will be "India top the world hunger chart" does that mean India is the first of the LIST? "THIS thread has nothing to do with Pakistan".

The second bold part: I don't see the difference, anyone without "legal documents" belong to one category only="illegal immigrant"according to "international standard"

Your picture is misleading, my picture referring to a well known "Illegal Indian immigrants "hide-out" in HK and most of all, there were more "NON Chinese" looking people in your picture.

Finally, please up date your SOURCE, here is the most UPDATED one:

Hong Kong to firmly Deal with Illegal Immigrants
Current Affairs Category: International | World

Current Affairs Week: 17 May 2010 To 23 May 2010

Hong Kong is all set to deal harshly with 6,400 illegal immigrants living inside its territory. The Hong Kong Immigration Department on 17May2010 issued a statement regarding this. Since the Immigration (Amendment) Ordinance, 2009 introduced in the nation on14 November2009, the government has imprisoned 40 persons for 12-15 months and another 23 for 6-12 months.

Among 6,400 illegal immigrants living in Hong Kong, 75 percent belong to South Asia. Single largest group of the South Asians is from Pakistan and second largest group is from India. Between 2007 and March 2010, 1,560 Indians were found to be illegal immigrants inside Hong Kong. Number of Indians going to Hong Kong is increasing on a yearly basis. While 3.46 lakh Indians visited Hong Kong in 2007, it increased to 3.68 lakh in 2008 and reached the figure of 3.93 lakh in 2009.

According to the Immigration (Amendment) Ordinance, 2009 any foreign national who has entered Hong Kong unlawfully or against whom any deportation order is given, must not take any employment, paid or unpaid, nor getting involved in any business activities. Any person found violating these conditions could be punished with a fine of 6,410 dollars and imprisonment up to three years.

India needs to check the illegal migration of its people to Hong Kong otherwise the relationship between Hong Kong and India can deteriorate.

Hong Kong to firmly Deal with Illegal Immigrants

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom