What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

Some Chinese members are thinking that the 4 Chinese citizens arrested are going to be tortured,but they don't know that the IB is a professional organization which doesn't engage in torture.

Oh yes, how noble.

Luckily, I don't think many Chinese want to go to India in the first place. We have loads of Indians coming here to Hong Kong though, for an upgrade in their standard of living.

Correct. We go there legally. Bottom line is, if you are coming here illegally then don't expect friendly behaviour.

There is no evidence that they are spies. In addition, India may face penalties in the International Criminal Court for the use of extrajudicial torture and illegal abduction on these Chinese citizens.

Illegal? They were in India illegally. So according to international laws, the state can arrest such illegal aliens and prosecute them according to the law of the land. Rest assured, India respects habeas corpus, unlike some countries and doesnt simply shoot them.

@ Bilal - please to be showing us that UN mandate which says Arunachal Pradesh is a "disputed territory"?

Oh yes, how noble.

Luckily, I don't think many Chinese want to go to India in the first place. We have loads of Indians coming here to Hong Kong though.

So i must pity the Chinese citizens working in my city...What did they deserve to be in India...must be a punishment by Chinese companies.

But i admire their courage and business sense, coming to a strange land without knowing any Indian language and doing business.they have proved that Business has no language.

Correct. We go there legally. Bottom line is, if you are coming here illegally then don't expect friendly behaviour.

Oh really? From your own media:

Hong Kong cracks down on illegal immigrants - Indian Express

Tightening the noose around 6,400 illegal immigrants living on its soil, a majority of them from Pakistan and India, the Hong Kong government has put in place a law that will enable the authorities to prosecute illegal immigrants who take up jobs during their stay in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

Luckily, they aren't treated like this:

If you come here without proper documents then we would shoot, kill and torture you too.

Visa= visit
No Visa =Arrest

It works for all countries, we are no exemption.

They don't understand this simple logic. Now they want to involve Lama, Arunachal Pradesh and standard of living in Hong Kong!! pathetic..

Illegal? They were in India illegally. So according to international laws, the state can arrest such illegal aliens and prosecute them according to the law of the land. Rest assured, India respects habeas corpus, unlike some countries and doesnt simply shoot them.

@ Bilal - please to be showing us that UN mandate which says Arunachal Pradesh is a "disputed territory"?

File:India disputed areas map.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't find the specific UN mandate, but maybe this link should help:

The Hindu : News / National : UN report lists J&K, Arunachal Pradesh as separate countries

Oh yes, a peaceful guy who tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in 1959, and who OPENLY admitted that he trained anti-Chinese militants and guerillas while being hosted on Indian soil. From the New York Times:

New York Times - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A.

I guess it comes as no surprise after Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists on Indian soil.

Did you read that article carefully? Whatever training, if any, they did, was done in Tibet, not India. Go re-check your sources.

Btw, LTTE is history, India kicked them out long before Sri Lanka could even muster enough resources to decide to take them on! So leave that BS out.

That disputed also Includes.

Pakistan -- Gilgit-Bal, Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir that you call),
China -- Aksai Chin, Area of Kashmir ceded to China by Pakistan.

:cheers:

Visa= visit
No Visa =Arrest

It works for all countries, we are no exemption.

Non-Chinese without documents: Arrested for being illegal immigrants.

Ethnic Chinese without documents: Zomg SPIES. :laugh:

Did you read that article carefully? Whatever training, if any, they did, was done in Tibet, not India. Go re-check your sources.

Btw, LTTE is history, India kicked them out long before Sri Lanka could even muster enough resources to decide to take them on! So leave that BS out.

Read it again, they said "during the 1960's".

Their failed revolution was in 1959, after which they retreated to India.

Dude I specifically asked for that UN mandate you claimed which showed Arunachal Pradesh as a 'disputed territory', not some vague reports.

And you need to update yourself with more recent news:

FAO drops mention of J-K and Arunachal as separate countries

FAO drops reference to J&K, Arunachal as separate countries

lol. desperate much?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Read it again, they said "during the 1960's".

Their failed revolution was in 1959, after which they retreated to India.

dates dont matter here. The training took place in Tibet, NOT INDIA. Money was sent to Tibet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom