What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

It's funny that the separatist the Dalai Lama gets shelter & refuge in India. The Dalai Lamas are Chinese citizens, & India has the responsibility to send them back to China if it asks them to.

It's funny that the separatist the Dalai Lama gets shelter & refuge in India, & India doesn't ask the Dalai Lama to return to China when China asks them to. The Dalai Lamas are Chinese citizens, & India has the responsibility to send them back to China when it asks them to, which it doesn't fulfill of course.

Thats because who ever comes to India does not want to leave India, I am sure Dalai lama is not cuffed to his bed.

Can you provide a link of china demanding dalai lama back??

Tell me the name of a Nobel Laureate's who's a terrorist?

arafat020925-tm.jpg

That doesn't bode well for any Chinese person who wants to take a vacation to India.

If that Chinese person comes without proper documents, and enters India illegally then we would put that Chinese in jail. People with proper documents are welcome. As simple as that.

Well... when you guys arrest ethnic Chinese people for being "spies", I'm not sure they have much of a choice.

Sure they have a choice of being represented by china in Indian court. But there is no news about china doing that.

I was replying to a certain member who tried to derail the thread by bringing up dalai lama .

It's funny that the separatist the Dalai Lama gets shelter & refuge in India, & India doesn't ask the Dalai Lama to return to China when China asks them to. The Dalai Lamas are Chinese citizens, & India has the responsibility to send them back to China when it asks them to, which it doesn't fulfill of course.

I along with millions and millions of people consider Dalai Lama as God's messenger. He is the most ideal and respected person from Buddhism who is alive. He is treated as GOD in every country. How can a person say something like to any religion ?? It's rubbish and bad mentality. You don't have any idea about Dalai Lama. He is one of the most peaceful person in the world. He was born in Tibet. He came India due to Chinese aggression. Forget about returning, Chinese Government never asked him to deport. Check your facts. No one calls him terrorist. There are 100 Countries who will feel proud to give him shelter not because he was fled from his motherland but because he is one of the greatest person in last century.

Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness. - Dalai Lama

If those innocent ethnic Chinese are without proper documents then we don't have any other choice.

When was the last time you arrested Indonesian nationals, or Sri Lankan nationals, for being "spies" when they don't have proper documents?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom