What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

I along with millions and millions of people consider Dalai Lama as God's messenger. He is the most ideal and respected person from Buddhism who is alive. He is treated as GOD in every country. How can a person say something like to any religion ?? It's rubbish and bad mentality. You don't have any idea about Dalai Lama. He is one of the most peaceful person in the world. He was born in Tibet. He came India due to Chinese aggression. Forget about returning, Chinese Government never asked him to deport. Check your facts. No one calls him terrorist. There are 100 Countries who will feel proud to give him shelter not because he was fled from his motherland but because he is one of the greatest person in last century.

Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness. - Dalai Lama

A slave owner shouldn't be revered at all.

To call him a god is an insult to even the basic human liberties.

I along with millions and millions of people consider Dalai Lama as God's messenger. He is the most ideal and respected person from Buddhism who is alive. He is treated as GOD in every country. How can a person say something like to any religion ?? It's rubbish and bad mentality. You don't have any idea about Dalai Lama.

Oh yes, a peaceful guy who tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in 1959, and who OPENLY admitted that he trained anti-Chinese militants and guerillas while being hosted on Indian soil. From the New York Times:

The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

New York Times - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A.

I guess it comes as no surprise after Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists on Indian soil.

Religion may have become synonymous with deep philosophical issues, but it is love and compassion that lie at the heart of religion. - Dalai Lama

We should value our enemies because they provide us with unique opportunities to practice patience, tolerance and forbearance. - Dalai Lama

When we wish to help others and try to do so, our attitude is more positive and relationships become easier. - Dalai Lama

It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. - Dalai Lama

As for the 4 Chinese nationals they are now being interrogated by the IB,a radio channel in Arunachal Pradesh is reporting.

But they shoot, kill and torture Bangladeshis.

You forgot srilankans. Yes we do shoot illegal outsiders when Indulging in Drug trafficking and smuggling . Repeated violations from across the border with trafficking of narcotics and weapons will end up with a bullet between the eyes . There is no doubt about that.

Oh yes, a peaceful guy who tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in 1959, and who OPENLY admitted that he trained anti-Chinese militants and guerillas while being hosted on Indian soil. From the New York Times:

New York Times - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A.

Your theory are less important. No matter what you say, you believe " He is one of the greatest person in the world". It's not only me but ask millions of his followers from Japan to Brazil. couple of years back, I saw his speech in Himachal pradesh and every time I feel, How can a person be so peaceful for 50 long years?? China was lucky that it went against Dalai Lama most peaceful person in world. By the way, I know Dalai Lama before i knew Tibet-China issue.

We should value our enemies because they provide us with unique opportunities to practice patience, tolerance and forbearance. - Dalai Lama.

If you come here without proper documents then we would shoot, kill and torture you too.

Oh yes, how noble.

Luckily, I don't think many Chinese want to go to India in the first place. We have loads of Indians coming here to Hong Kong though, for an upgrade in their standard of living.

how many years jail for those chineese if they are proved to be chineese spies?

btw bsf should work near china border as they work at bangla border
have to stop illegal immigrants
i thought india was poor and china is rich...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom