What's new

25 top submarine fleets based on quality and quantity

Tnx u too for the info. The gap between Russia and China is quite big. Very soon Russia will enter one 855 and two Improved Kilos. More are planned, so the overall pic is not going to change much until 2020.

PLAN will commission more than 20 Aegis DDGs by 2020, while it actually spends even more on its mysterious sub fleet.

It doesn't make sense that China can build something almost comparable to the USS Zumwalt on the surface fleet, while it is 30-40 years behind on its sub fleet. So a gap of 10-15 years makes more sense. The problem is that China keeps too much secret on its sub fleet.

Last edited:
"It doesn't make sense that China can build something almost comparable to the USS Zumwalt..."

Dude get your head out of your ***, China cannot build anything "almost comparable" to the USS Zumwalt.

The full capabilities of the USS Zumwalt are largely unknown and I know for a fact that China cannot match the
technology pursued within the new Zumwalt.

"It doesn't make sense that China can build something almost comparable to the USS Zumwalt..."

Dude get your head out of your ***, China cannot build anything "almost comparable" to the USS Zumwalt.

The full capabilities of the USS Zumwalt are largely unknown and I know for a fact that China cannot match the
technology pursued within the new Zumwalt.

As a forum newbie, you should do some research before throwing the personal attack.

China 055 class DDG plan

@vostok @Mafia @Chinese-Dragon

guys , for the record , no one in the world gives credit to "estimations" and "rankings" provided by some un-educated person on internet .

even sources like "global fire power" which is a world renown source regarding rankings of world armies ; are not given a penny of respect in professional military debates .

thats of course IMHO , but i really want to know - based on my previous knowledge from you - why did you thank/positive rated this thread ?
I totally agree with the estimations of the author.

Are you serious ? Even if we don't agree with his rankings we should appreciate the effort and time he spends for this ,as well as the "Air Force" thread.Even if we think some equipment are not given the corect mark,These 2 threads are very well structured by the OP and most of us apreciate his work.

You,on the other hand,are just butthurt that he's Israeli and you're just trolling,i think you did the same in world air forces thread.Let us be and stop polluting good threads!

Reported,btw.

I come on defence forums for these kind of threads and debates ,not to see butthurt iranians moaning.
He's a dirt bag extremist terrorist. As you said, his anal cavities are on fire b/c OP is an Israeli.

Indeed I did.I remember reading a comparison between the Scorpene specifically and the Varshavyanka 636 focusing on the Malaysian tender in which the Scorpene came ahead.Not the mention that the Malaysian Scorpene lacks the AIP for now to.
When it comes to arms trade there are many factors and quality is not necessary the decisive one. Malaysia chose PT-91 Twardy over T-90S and western counterparts does it mean its better? I dont think so.

The Improved Kilo is seriously modified compare to basic Kilo. For example they reduced the number of shaft revolutions per minute 2 times making it much quieter.

Where did you read that ? why is that takes 5 years to even start production ? they're not designing from scratch :/ it was gonna take 10 years they should have better design a indigeneous platform, meh.

Appearently only people from countries who is not in top 10 finds the list ridiculous :D

Last edited:
Where did you read that ? why is that takes 5 years to even start production ? they're not designing from scratch :/ it was gonna take 10 years they should have better design a indigeneous platform, meh.

Appearently only people from countries who is not in top 10 finds the list ridiculous :D
I believe it is because of the Turkish input,lets ask those with more knowledge about it.
@500 @cabatli_53 care to explain why it takes so long for the first T214 to enter service?

@500 is one of the very few think tanks who deserve the tag. Great job!
Agreed:tup:

I believe it is because of the Turkish input,lets ask those with more knowledge about it.
@500 @cabatli_53 care to explain why it takes so long for the first T214 to enter service?

Agreed:tup:

U-214TN Project schedule

tvlyp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom