What's new

200 Maoist rebels kill at least 28, wound 24 in east India in Convoy strike

Please refrain from using such statements. Its not a forum of India vs pakistan.

Well anything relating to terrorism in inda always points a hand at Pakistan. So it feels a little strange that we got scot free this time. It is an unusual feeling. A little surprise, a little shock and some sadness too.

Believe it or not India is far more susceptible to separation than Pakistan.

Think about it, massive country, lots of people, too many to manage. Differences will always crop up. The Indian govt just does not have the reach in all corners of India.

I predict hard times for you in the future.

Once Maoists are in full control of India, Chinese will become the highest caste.

Once they are in full control, they will start lecturing you about Mao as if he was their property and not China's, they will also tell you how genuine communists they are and how fake communists you are, just like how the newly founded PRC lectured the Soviet soon after Stalin's death. ;)

Vietnam's conversion into communism did not help Chinese to be viewed higher than Vietnamese.

Races remain as stark reality, and I repeat the enmity between India and China is of racial hostility alone. It will sustain till one completely wipes the other one off. The question is who is going to eat up who.

Given the Chinese naivety, my bet is on India.

Well anything relating to terrorism in inda always points a hand at Pakistan. So it feels a little strange that we got scot free this time. It is an unusual feeling. A little surprise, a little shock and some sadness too.

I am not surprised, but use your best judgment in all scenarios, dont fall for prey to half knowledge. Its a free advice from a fellow brother. now its upto you.

India are the next superpower don't you know.

They are so strong and amazing and advanced and modern that their citizens are rebelling.

Give it 10-20 more years and the internet will be accessible to the poor and watch these rebellions flourish in India.

I am not surprised, but use your best judgment in all scenarios, dont fall for prey to half knowledge. Its a free advice from a fellow brother. now its upto you.

Well I just want to know that why does so many states in India are rebelling? Isnt India a model for democracy? Shouldnt people be getting the benefits of improving economy. So why terrorist activites there? If no foreign hand in involved.

RIP to the BRAVE Indian people who died in this most tragic cowardly attack.

Well I just want to know that why does so many states in India are rebelling? Isnt India a model for democracy? Shouldnt people be getting the benefits of improving economy. So why terrorist activites there? If no foreign hand in involved.

sir,i think it is b'cos increasing economic divide between the people and lack of basic amenities...tribals are completely left out of da system...making them helpless and weak which are prerequisites for falling for radicalist approach... and the
maoists exploit them...sad thing is govt does little on this front....

May the dead RIP, cowardly act.

sir,i think it is b'cos increasing economic divide between the people and lack of basic amenities...tribals are completely left out of da system...making them helpless and weak which are prerequisites for falling for radicalist approach... and the
maoists exploit them.
..sad thing is govt does little on this front....
Bingo! happens in our side of the border too.

Subcontinent was made up off 100s of kingdoms, the British came to the subcontinent, and put these kingdoms in the same basket, and called it British India. This manufactured British India was artificial, not a natural formation, when the British left, the same government of British India continued till to day, still believing it has some sort of legitimacy to govern over "India"

However some people never believed in the legitimacy of British India then nor do they accept legitimacy of left over remains of British Empire known as "India" now.

Subcontinent was made up off 100s of kingdoms, the British came to the subcontinent, and put these kingdoms in the same basket, and called it British India, this manufactured British India was artificial, not a natural formation, when the British left, the same government of British India continued till to day, still believing it has some sort of legitimacy to govern over "India"

However some people never believed in the legitimacy of British India then nor do they accept legitimacy of left over remains of British Empire known as "India" now.

There is a reason why this whole region was called by a single name. India. Even before British colonization. Search what Columbus set out to find. Not some princely state. India. All the small states were collectively called that. As much and whatever sort of differences people have, they still identify themselves as Indians. Except for some people in J&K and across the western border, no one believes in the supposed illegitimacy of India.

sir, its not da states rebelling, it is frustration of da deprived people used in wrong way by selfish few who wish to rule the jungles...and treat those innocent poor people as slaves...killing looting at will... and they say they fight for their right...

There is a reason why this whole region was called by a single name. India. Even before British colonization. Search what Columbus set out to find. Not some princely state. India. All the small states were collectively called that. As much and whatever sort of differences people have, they still identify themselves as Indians. Except for some people in J&K and across the western border, no one believes in the supposed illegitimacy of India.

What you are talking about is subcontinent in geographical terms, I am talking about subcontinent in political terms.

there is a difference.

Middle East is a political term, while most of Middle East is in Asia, thus they are Asians.

USA and Canada geographically is North America, you can call both, USA and Canadians, North Americans, but politically they are two different countries.

I hope you understand the difference now.

Similarly, Subcontinent had 100s of kingdom till the British came, conquered those kingdoms, and called it British India.

Some people did not recognize the legitimacy of artificial British India then, and they don't do it now, thus what you see is a mess falling apart, and the legacy of the British, the Indian government, is still using the same old British protocol to prevent people from rebelling..

Back
Top Bottom