What's new

200 Maoist rebels kill at least 28, wound 24 in east India in Convoy strike

Why did Maoist specifically target Congress party especially a this time?

Main target was Mahendra Karma senior congress leader who started Salva judum. He was targeted 6 times before but survived but failed this time.
Secondary Jungle warfare camps started by Central govt for Military in Bastar region specially for training purpose. Maoist are feared that this can be used against them in future.

The happiness of some people on the death of humans in this thread is amusing.

Won't be surprised if I see them same guys lecturing Pakistanis on the same subject.

The happiness of some people on the death of humans in this thread is amusing.

Won't be surprised if I see them same guys lecturing Pakistanis on the same subject.

tell me the truth would you guys shed a tear if something similar happened to zardari be honest

tell me the truth would you guys shed a tear if something similar happened to zardari be honest

I would have condemned it. He deserves punishment by the courts. Not by terrorists.

That;'s why despite my dislike for ANP I never supported killing of its leaders by Taliban.

ISI might have something to do with it. After all, if anything happens in India, blame it on the ISI.

:cool:

ISI might have something to do with it. After all, if anything happens in India, blame it on the ISI.

:cool:

Please refrain from using such statements. Its not a forum of India vs pakistan.

massive anti-maoist operation in Bastar Jungles.....more than 1000 para military jawans rushed!!!

India does.

The enmity between India and China is not ideological, its racial, it was, it is and it will always be.

A communist India will still be an enemy since any ideological change will not change the Indians' Y Chromosomes. The irony will be that the tribals who are today following Naxalism will again be sidelined if India becomes communist, ;) those who are now shouting Vande Mataram will be shouting Inquilab Zindabad in a communist India and will still be keeping Arunachal Pradesh.
Once Maoists are in full control of India, Chinese will become the highest caste.

Admirers of Mao, and those who like to follow in his footsteps to fight against subjugation, genocide and mass torture, are no more limited to China. Mao Tse Tung is an inspiration to all down trodden masses throughout the world.

This shows how little you know about Mao, his name could most probably figure at number 3 in mass murderer's list after hitler and Stalin.
Do read about Changchun.

Back
Top Bottom